PDA

View Full Version : Good news & bad news.........

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 10:22 AM
the good news is, this is the long-awaited weekend for our Women's retreat and I'm going (thanks to everyone pitching in to cover my costs!)

the BAD news is...

there are no puters or internet access where we are going!

Oh, the even worse news........i have no current fishing license!

chort1313
09-27-2002, 10:23 AM
awww captor!! but some times is just good to get rid of it all! Have fun!!!

Widgetsx3
09-27-2002, 10:50 AM
Have fun! I am sure that a weekend retreat will be alot of fun...I wish I'd have known about the fishing license....I would have sent you the $$ to get one...whats a retreat without fishin'....But that no internet thing sux! Have a great time Capt!

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 10:52 AM
that's OK widget...ive got my whoopee cushion and garlic flavored gum and can come up with some ways to occupy myself. i just wish i had a bog monster to put in the shared bathroom.

Widgetsx3
09-27-2002, 10:57 AM
Do you have or can you borrow some wind up alarm clocks? Set them for 1 min. apart, beginning at 3:00 am...hide them through-out....loads of fun....My 3 yr old LOVES his whoopee cushion.....Oooo oooo do ya got soap that turns black....Man I wish I'd have known...I could have sent you all sorts of fun things.....teeheehee love the Bog monster!!!

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 10:59 AM
no widget, but i do hae the hairy soap and the fake crusty qtips.

you have to leave those after you've got a bathroom line going and they *know* you left it in there!

i love the alarm clock one, Never heard it before!

Widgetsx3
09-27-2002, 11:03 AM
I was kicked out of more than one summer camp program....lol :D

My DS loves practical jokes, and they have one of the best shops at a shop in the Stratosphere Mall....We spend alot of time in there...for my DS of course.... :rolleyes:

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 11:07 AM
widget, did you ever do Noah's Flood at camp? help is needed for this one (usually 2 others).......and it only works if the doors open inward........

you discreetly steal all the wastebaskets or trash cans...(don't worry, it's not really stealing, you give em back!)
then in the wee hours
fill them about 1/2 to 2/3 full of water
tip against all the doors
run down the hall knocking on the doors
(remember to have someone in your room to open your door so it looks like you got hit too)

Widgetsx3
09-27-2002, 11:11 AM
Nope never tried that one, but did put shaving cream in hands and tickle noses with a peacock feather...a good long one gives you a better head start....

Silly string'd people in the beds.

Duct taped the house counsellor to her bed.

Chili peppered the stew.

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 11:12 AM
something tells me the population at large is very happy we have never met!

Im not going to get into to much trouble, at least i hope not...im too tired to go on a prank rampage!

mizjen
09-27-2002, 11:15 AM
LMAO!

Remind me never to p!ss you two off.:D :p

Widgetsx3
09-27-2002, 11:21 AM
I had a partner in crime for my pranks...my best friend and soul mate, our parents were dismayed that we met! ...something tells me that you and I would get along famously! It would end up front page news and we would be famous....lol....you MUST come to Vegas sometime!

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 11:23 AM
dahubby has ben saying i need some time away, aside from this church retreat!

my little bro has been my co-pranker and prankee

sadly, he lives on the other side of town now.

BUT his birthday is next month. he said all he wants is case of beer. SO......he gets a case of beeer. One beer a day, for 24 days, hot, yet giftwrapped. Oh, and something done to his truck.

Widgetsx3
09-27-2002, 11:26 AM
You have a bed to sleep in, and a pot to pee in if you come to Vegas, Heck I'll even feed ya and take you out on the town...just ignore the dogs, kids and mess.

captorquewrench
09-27-2002, 11:39 AM
round trip to vegas runs about $300.

let's see....how much could I get for dahubby...any offers?