PDA

View Full Version : Okay, time ta fess up!!!!

SKYFYRE
09-26-2002, 06:29 AM
Has anywone used the Climatique gel??? I am curious about it, but NOT curious enough to spend that kind of money with out hearing any "reviews", so to speak.
C'mon, let's hear your opinions..... everything will be held in the STRICTIST confidence:p

REALLY, I'M SERIOUS GANG!!!

chort1313
09-26-2002, 09:48 AM
I don't even know what this is, so I can't fess up!!! :D

SKYFYRE
09-26-2002, 10:15 AM
LOL!!! I see there have been several people visit this thread, but no replies, 'cept Chort!!! C'mon gang, Spill it!
(Chort, it is a gel that uuummm helps a lady to uuuummmm obtain a better, faster, uuummmm ya know, when she's with that special someone....;) )

Sherrise
09-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Hey, well.. I'm waiting with bated breath for the answer on this one! Never heard of the stuff.. but it sounds like a GREAT thing to me, if it works!! :D

shelanskey
09-26-2002, 12:55 PM
Nver heard of it either - and am broke college student, no money for this anyways! :)

sadie01
09-26-2002, 02:43 PM
I want some!!! :eek:

Queensown
09-26-2002, 03:28 PM
I don't think I need it! ;) :p ;) :D :eek:

Sherrise
09-26-2002, 03:43 PM
oh now you're taunting us. that isn't nice! ;) :rolleyes:

Queensown
09-26-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Sherrise
oh now you're taunting us. that isn't nice! ;) :rolleyes:

hehehe I couldn't resist! :D :D :D

jaybird
09-26-2002, 07:02 PM
If it's similar to that stuff that went around on the freebie board a year or so ago, you can get the same results using Vicks VaporRub.

Seriously. Camphor and those type products are a main ingredient in all that stuff. Save your money, buy a jar of Vicks. That way if you get sick (from being all hot and sweaty) you can rub it on your chest.

jaybird
09-26-2002, 07:13 PM
"Information About Climatique

Designed by Women
Recommended by Women
Climatique is a specially designed gel for women, that was created and manufactured by women. ... Maximum results are achieved when a small amount of the gel is applied in a gentle massaging motion to the underside of the cl******. Climatique is distinguished by having been recommended by The Institute For Advanced Study of Human Sexuality and The American College of Sexologists.

How It Works
Climatique helps to create both "feelings of warmth" and a "cooling gentle tingling sensation" (isn't that exactly what Vicks/BenGay/IcyHot would do?) when applied to the underside of the cl******. When Climatique is used prior to intercourse and with other forms of cl*****l stimulation, women have reported having enhanced sensations, increased lubrication, and more rapid and intense orgasms.

Climatique is designed to improve the sexual health and well being of women of all ages. It is created for women who wish to experience, restore or enhance the pleasure and joy of great sex. Climatique should not be used by women who are, or suspect they might be pregnant.

Climatique Is Safe For Condoms and Oral Sex
Climatique is water based and contains no petroleum ingredients. Latex condom breakage is reported when exposed to petroleum based ingredients.

Climatique is safe if ingested during oral sex.

Climatique is endorsed by the Institute For Advance Study of Human Sexuality and recommended by The American College of Sexologists. Climatique also costs much less per application than other brands that claim to enhance sexual sensations.

Directions For Use:
Dispense a small amount of Climatique gel to your fingertip. Apply gel to the cl****al area with a gentle massaging motion. Be sure to work gel onto the underside of the cl****** to achieve maximum results. Reapply Climatique as needed. Each 1 oz. Tube contains enough Climatique for between 20 - 30 sexual encounters.

*Climatique is not designed to treat or cure any known disease, sexually transmitted diseases or medical condition. It is recommended that women should discontinue use of Climatique if irritation occurs; and if irritation persists, a woman should consult her physician or qualified health care practitioner. Climatique has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
**Now there are other products on the market that claim to have natural ingredients like evening primrose oil, borage seed oil and other extracts. "Viacreme" is another one that uses menthol as its active ingredient.

IMHO...the biggest sexual organ a person has (male or female) is their brain. Stimulate it.