PDA

View Full Version : I amy need a favor ...

Jolie Rouge
09-25-2002, 01:09 PM
In anticipation of Isadore - I rather expect to be without power for a day or so. Is anyone planning on watching and or taping the Premeirs Thursday night of "Friends", "CSI" and "ER" Could I get a copy ? PLEASE !

cowgirlup6908
09-25-2002, 01:14 PM
jolie...as long as our lovely friend Isadore doesn't change direction and come to me...i'll send ya a copy...i'm gettin my mom to tape it for me as i don't have tv at the house yet...
email me your info so i know where to send it...
my email is my screen name @ aol. com

tina z
09-25-2002, 02:43 PM
(((((Jolie))))) Thinking of you and praying that you are safe!

angelinwaiting
09-25-2002, 03:18 PM
{{{{Jolie}}}}}Please stay safe...We are getting the east side of Isadore and we will most likely be without power too...If you get a copy of ER will ya save it for me in case? Just ER and maybe Survivor too... :p I hope it doesn't get real bad though....I already can't get out of this dirt road cause it has rained so much...By morning the road will probably be gone and we will have to walk out....Please stay safe tonight and tomorrow til this woman is gone;) {Isadore}

Jolie Rouge
09-25-2002, 03:26 PM
{{{{ angelinwaiting }}}}
{{{{tina z }}}}
{{{{cowgirlup}}}}

Thanks guys ! She is stalled in the Gulf and pickin' up strength - not good. Yeah, Angel - we caught the Eastward side of Andrew -- had a tree fall thru the roof due to twisters ! :eek: I can always pass Cowgirls' tape to you ! A vid chain !!

Cowgirl - I must have done something wrong - message bounced back. E-Me at akajolierouge@hotmail.com (original -huh )

We may not have a problem; but after Andrew we had no phones for three days, no water for 4 days, and no power for five days. Like camping *in* the house ! If the roads go, we still have a canoe and a batoue' :)

eeigh33
09-25-2002, 03:52 PM
I was not planning on watching any of those, but have several vcrs/tvs and could set one up for ya! I will attempt to do this and have it ready just in case no one else is able to.

angelinwaiting
09-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Remember Hurricane Opal? We got hit head on with that one...we were without power for 2 weeks, water for 2 weeks, and phone for almost a month....Alabama was not prepared for a major hurricane...boy, I hope they are now....My Mom lived in an apartment for senior citizens and luckily they got her power and water turned on the next day so I went to her house to bathe and what not...I do not want to go through that again...Right now there are tornado warnings all around us...we are in for a long bad night I believe...:(

Queensown
09-25-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by angelinwaiting
Remember Hurricane Opal? We got hit head on with that one...we were without power for 2 weeks, water for 2 weeks, and phone for almost a month

I lived in Georgia when that one hit and we were without power and stuff for a good week or 2 ourselves! Of course I was 16 and got to miss a week of high school, eat dinner out every evening and my friend was spending the week at our house cuz her parents were out of town, so it wasn't a bad situation in my eyes LOL.

flute
09-26-2002, 12:46 PM
Hey.....did u get all ur shows? Cus i'm taping deff. csi & maybe friends....

Moonmama
09-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Jolie.....e-mail me at moonchild@nocturnal.com if you haven't been "hooked up" with the tape yet!! Y'all down there are in my prayers! We had MAJOR news coverage(here in Seattle)....live feed from New Orleans and I was thinking specifically of you last night! Bon Chance, Jolie!! I hope and pray that Isadore "blows over" with no major damage! I saw the flood waters!:eek: Please take care everyone!:)

Jolie Rouge
09-26-2002, 03:06 PM
We are High, DRY, and in the clear !

I will have electricity tonight so I get to watch the shows myself as they air. Thank you so much for your willingness to help and all the prayers and good vibes. Lili has disipated and Kyle is wandering aimlessly in the Atlantic (just like a man - can't figure out where to go & won't ask for directions !)

So ya'll won't see me until AFTER Prime Time ! :) :)