PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me???

justinenycole26
09-23-2002, 06:25 AM
I need to find a media player that is similar to the one Napster had built in. I use Kazaa to d/l music bt they do not have a media player that you can set up to play a group of songs, you have to do it one by one. I had one on my computer at one time, I think it was Real Player, but I can't find it. What is a good (free) media player that is easy to use. I am a techno-dummy, so it has to be simple. Thanks for looking.

Tasha405
09-23-2002, 06:29 AM
I use the Real One Player. You can get it at http://www.real.com/realoneplayer.html?pp=choice&src=020912r1choice_c1 go down the page, look on the right hand side for the free download. :)

Lasher
09-23-2002, 06:30 AM
Kazaa has a playlist it's at the top of the toolbar, or you can right click on a song, and choose "add to play list"

use can go to www.real.com and download jukebox, if you want, I don't use real player unless I have to I hate it.

www.nullsoft.com winmx is another one.

chort1313
09-23-2002, 06:33 AM
I think LimeWire has one built in.

erniemarie
09-23-2002, 06:34 AM
I just use my windows media player, there is a drop down box on there that lists all the things stored on there, it organizes the media by artist and album (example if you have four songs from the same album they are all included in the name of the album) and if you scroll to the top of the list there is one called all media if you click that it plays everything you downloaded, also there are categories listed such as pop, rock, alternative, metal etc. and these catergories include several songs in each category by various artists that fit that category

justinenycole26
09-23-2002, 07:10 AM
Thanks everyone! Lasher, I figured out how to use the Kazaa playlist, but it sucks compared to Napster. Real Jukebox is the one I used to use. I'm gonna d/l it again. Ernie, I can't even find Windows Media Player on my programs. I think my kids need their own computer!