PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

lameduch27
09-20-2002, 06:50 AM
My sweet son left both red and black ink pens in his jeans. You guessed it, I washed and dried the clothes, and I now have ink ALL inside the dryer!!! I am sooooo mad!!!! Anybody know how to get ink off the inside of the dryer? I have to dry my khakis for work here soon.:mad:

cpbaby
09-20-2002, 06:52 AM
Spray it with hairspray till the hair spray runs downt he dryer tub and then wipe off with a paper towel. YOu may have to do this a couple of times. Rubbing Alcohol works also.

GOOD LUCK!!!

lameduch27
09-20-2002, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by cpbaby
Spray it with hairspray till the hair spray runs downt he dryer tub and then wipe off with a paper towel. YOu may have to do this a couple of times. Rubbing Alcohol works also.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanx,,I'll give that a try,,,WITH HIS HAIRSPRAY!! :D

Jaidness
09-20-2002, 06:59 AM
yep hairspray rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover...just be sure to air it out before you dry your clothes...

lameduch27
09-20-2002, 08:33 AM
:( It's still there:(

cpbaby
09-20-2002, 11:05 AM
Then try dryng a white piece of material or washcloth in the dryer. The ink may be set and wont come off. IF it doesnt discolor the white(or light) cloth, it should be fine. Also, drying jeans will help "wear" the dolor off of the inside of the drum. I know you are mostly worried about it coming off on your clothes, but I thought Id throw that in.