PDA

View Full Version : Donate $1 for free to spinal cord injury foundation / send ChristopherReeve b-daycard

koderkitty
09-17-2002, 01:34 PM
http://www.christopherreeve.org/petitions/petition.cfm?petitionID=1

On September 25, 2002, Christopher Reeve celebrates his 50th birthday. He has been a tireless advocate for medical research, advancements in care for spinal cord injury, and for the quality of life of more than two million Americans living with paralysis.

Click to send Christopher Reeve a FREE birthday card. An anonymous donor has offered to contribute $1 to CRPF for every birthday card sent.

sdb_ngc
09-17-2002, 02:52 PM
Great cause!!

judyindaskyz
09-17-2002, 03:05 PM
I emailed everyone I could think of asking them to do this. I am amazed and completely in awe of Christopher Reeve's recovery and determination! I just know that one day he'll be walking again. I just got his first book, Still Me and I can't wait to read it.

Kathy72864
09-17-2002, 06:38 PM
What a beautiful idea! Please send this to everyone you know! May Christopher receive many cards and dollars!!!

Peri
09-19-2002, 10:27 PM
I was just coming here to post this and am ecstatic to see it's already been done!

I think this is such a wonderful thing and I have always believed when this happened to Mr. Reeve that there was a definite purpose behind his tragedy. His story always tugs at my heart strings and I pray that he continues to improve every day and that soon he's able to walk again. I believe he'll do it.

PLEASE, send a card, folks, and this generous anonymous friend will donate $1 in your name to his foundation!!

scifiwoman
09-20-2002, 07:36 AM
Great idea.. thanks :)

MySweetLord
10-30-2002, 04:55 AM
looks like u can still generate a donation even tho his bd is over-

great cause:)