PDA

View Full Version : I need help with another song....

Frogs
09-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Since this is the best search engine I've found...hehehe...I know if anyone can help me it's you. You guys can find anything. I had a lot of help the last time and I know you can do it again. This time I need the name/artist of a song from a Cheers detergent commercial. The lyrics are "Always thinking about you....'cos a love like this won't fade away"! In the commercail a guy is talking his girlfriend on the phone and she bought him a shirt. He apparently didn't like it, so he hadn't worn it. She said she was coming over and wanted to see him in the shirt so he tries to wash it several times to make it fade but it wouldn't work. When he pulls it out of the washer, that's when the song plays. Does anyone know if this is a song and who it is? I hope it's not just a jingle for the commercial. I've searched and searched with no luck. The only other thing I know to do is to call Cheers, but since it's the weekend I doubt they're open. Thanks in advance.

bonniejeanne
09-14-2002, 11:03 PM
I believe it is just a short jingle. But you can always go to the www.cheer.com site and contact them about it just to make sure.

Frogs
09-15-2002, 07:18 PM
Thanks bonniejeanne, I did just that!