PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE LISTEN HERE: 9/11 remix of DJ Sammy's "Heaven"

Cappuccino007
09-14-2002, 02:42 PM
From one of my local radio stations (Washington DC):

http://www.hot995.com/hotpics/box_911.jpg
Due to the TONS of requests for this tear jerker we have posted this beautiful remix of DJ Sammy's "Heaven" for ya. It's the one with the little girl. Enjoy and thanks for all your calls.

Ok, so this hasn't been working for a lot of people, we don't know why...

Here are two direct links to two different sound files. Try 'RIGHT' clicking on them and selecting 'save target as' to save them to your machine

Heaven (9.11 mix) mp3 (http://www.hot995.com/mp3/hot995heaven.mp3)
Heaven (9.11 mix) Real Audio file (http://www.hot995.com/mp3/hot995heaven.rm)

Please pass this on to your friends :(

buttrfli
09-14-2002, 03:15 PM
As surprising as this may be, I have never heard this until now - Thank you so much for sharing. I just can't stop crying :(

Cappuccino007
09-14-2002, 03:15 PM
Please download this song from the two links above or from Kazaa.

Kazaa users: search for "Heaven 911 remix" or "DJ Sammy"

Murad_Seek
09-14-2002, 03:27 PM
This is more of a pop song (for teenagers) I have heard it before, nice rythm, isn't that right cappuchino?

buttrfli
09-14-2002, 03:35 PM
Maybe I downloaded the wrong one, but this sure wasn't a pop song.

Cappuccino007
09-14-2002, 03:37 PM
Murad, it's not traditionally a "pop song" it's more mellow and romantic. Hot 99.5 (Washington DC) remixed this song for the special event. You're right it's still good :)

Cappuccino007
09-14-2002, 03:41 PM
The other radio I listen to (Soft Rock 97.1) remixed Lone Star's "I'm Already There" with different people whose husbands and daddys are in the army in Afganistan sending messages to them. It's really good, but they don't have a dowload link :(

PrncsNYC
09-14-2002, 04:44 PM
I believe that pop version of heaven is a remake from an 80's song done by a guy.

GinnyS
09-14-2002, 05:45 PM
The original Heaven was by Bryan Adams in the 80s(I still have the CD...lol). OMG, this is so sad. Anybody know who that little girl is?

Ginny

PrncsNYC
09-14-2002, 05:52 PM
I was thinking it was him!

DreamWarrior
10-14-2002, 06:28 AM
OMG! This is SOOOOOOOO Beautiful!!!! Thank you SO much for sharing this!!!! I am sitting here crying.. trying to type...

regor380
10-14-2002, 08:13 AM
i downloaded it but it keeps telling me my computer isn't formatted for playing it. Help Me please i want to hear the song.

PEACHY
10-14-2002, 09:07 AM
BUT YOU KNOW,,IAM GOING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF ABOUT THIS BEFORE I EXPRESS MYSELF ON THIS....

MY DAUGHTER WAS A CHILD ACTRESS IN ACTING SCHOOL AND WHEN SHE GOT OLD ENOUGH (SHE WAS 12) SHE SAID MOM I DONT WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE,,I NEVER QUESTION HER BECAUSE HER HAPPINESS WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THEN ALL THE MONEY I HAD SPENT AT ALL THE SCHOOLS,HMMMMMM!! ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN!! I WOULD NEVER MAKE MY CHILD OR IF I WAS A MANAGER OF A STUDIO MAKE MY CHILD OR ANYONE ELSES DO A SONG LIKE THIS FROM SUCH A SAD SITUATION AS THIS TO MAKE A PROFIT!

THANKS CAP!! FOR THE POST,,AM NOT UPSET AT YOU ((((CAP))))

JUST THE THOUGHT THAT PEEPS WELL MAKE MONEY USES WHAT EVER MEANS FROM THIS HORRIBLE THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY JUST FOR RECOGNITION AND PROFIT!! GRRRR!

I KNOW ABOUT SONG WRITING AND STUDIOS AND STUDIO WORK BECAUSE MY DAUGHTERS DAD WAS A SINGER AND SONG WRITER ( NOT MARRIED ANYMORE) TO HIM BUT I KNOW HOW THIS BUSINESS WORKS

THE SONG IS A NICE SONG BUT THEY DUBBED THAT CHILD INTO THE SONG AND THATS WHAT GRIPES ME!! JUST TO MAKE MONEY!

AND IAM SURE THEY ARE TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE,,BUT I THINK THE COUNTRY ALREADY GOT THE MESSAGE :( :(