PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you ever tried Walmarts online film develpoing?

KellyA
09-13-2002, 06:00 AM
I have had 2 rolls of film developed through Walmarts online developing.They both have turned out very grainy~you cant make out facials features etc.The first roll they rescanned but they came up the same way.The pictures themselves are crystal clear but online they are horrible..~Darn ~I need a digital camera!!!!:rolleyes:
I called the service number and they said they will get back to me but I was curious to know if any of you have tried their online developing and how your pics turned out.Or if anyone has any idea as to what the problem may be.Could it be my computer settings??
Hope you all have a great day!:) :D Thanks for any info you guys have.

chort1313
09-13-2002, 06:09 AM
Hey kelly! long time no see!!!! I'm sorry, I can't be any help, but I wanted to pop in to say hi!!! I was going to use Walmart to upload my digital photos so they can make prints off of them, but I haven't had my film processed by them and put on the net.

....and I just took 9 rolls to Sam's to get developed for $2.69/roll because Walmart wanted $3.96... 24 4x6 prints. My friends saved me a little money by telling me this! I get my pics back today! I'm so exited!!!!

AAh, back to you, sorry! I don't think it would have anything to do with your settings---especially if you can see other images normal.

Good luck!! See if they'll refund your money if it can't be fixed.

((((())))))

KellyA
09-13-2002, 06:15 AM
Hey {{{Chort}}}~yes it has been awhile.Missed ya!Its good to know about Sams~I didnt realize their developing was cheaper!!Guess where I will take my film next time?Thanks for the info.
The lady I spoke with at Photo customer service did say that if they cant fix the problem she would see about getting me a refund.I'm really hoping they can fix it though~wanted to send pics online~!
Hope you have been doing great~!Hugzzzzz:) :D

Gia
09-13-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by KellyA
Hey {{{Chort}}}~yes it has been awhile.Missed ya!Its good to know about Sams~I didnt realize their developing was cheaper!!Guess where I will take my film next time?Thanks for the info.
The lady I spoke with at Photo customer service did say that if they cant fix the problem she would see about getting me a refund.I'm really hoping they can fix it though~wanted to send pics online~!
Hope you have been doing great~!Hugzzzzz:) :D

{{{{{Kelly}}}}}~Hi sweetie~and YES you did know their processing at Sam's was cheaper~lol......I tell you that all the time woman!;) :) Hope your feeling better today~hugg the kids for me~Love ya ~we will talk soon :)

KellyA
09-13-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Gia30

{{{{{Kelly}}}}}~Hi sweetie~and YES you did know their processing at Sam's was cheaper~lol......I tell you that all the time woman!;) :) Hope your feeling better today~hugg the kids for me~Love ya ~we will talk soon :)

{{{{Gena}}}}~~~Totally forgot about Sams!~but hey if I can lose a phone card # a half a dozen times then forgetting where the cheapest film developing is shouldnt surprise you~!!Gotta have my sister take them~I dont have a Sams card!I will call you later!Going to take Zach to school now.Hugzzzz ...:)

Bizkitman
09-13-2002, 08:38 AM
Kelly would forget her head if it wasn't attached.... We hope these come out much better cause they have first day of school pics on them....:)

Gia
09-13-2002, 11:16 AM
Oh I hope they come out good too! Those kinds of pix you cant just re-do! Hope you guys are having a great day~I will talk to ya later~Call me when ya can Kel....I will back home after 3 MY time ;)

PPSsssssstttttt............Kelly~I got an idea! You guys can come down to Bama and I will take your pix to Sams for ya :) :)