PDA

View Full Version : Help the Rain Forest & Endangered Chimpanzees Free

Siggie
09-11-2002, 11:40 AM
:cool: (1)

http://www.redjellyfish.com/index.shtml
When you click on the oval buttons you will see a sponsors banner. In exchange for showing you their advertisement, that sponsor will make a donation directly to the Nature Conservancy's Adopt an Acre program, or the Jane Goodall Institute's Chimpanzee Guardian Program. This is all free to you and there is no limit to how much you can save!

You can click each button once per day, and we'll keep a running total of the donations you have generated. You can watch your totals grow each time you visit.

Sponsorship funds are never mixed with Redjellyfish's funds, so you can be sure that 100% of all money raised through this program goes to the organizations mentioned. You can visit the Jane Goodall Intitute to read about the hard work they are doing to help these endangered Chimpanzees.

That's all there is to it! You can stop by daily and make a real difference in the world. It won't cost you a cent, and there are no strings attached.

P.S. Please let your friends know about what we are doing! If enough people visit this site we can make a substantial impact. Help us- before it's too late.
They also have really pretty E-cards (environment and electronic!).

:cool: (2)

http://www.therainforestsite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/168/wa/gotoSite?

Plant Seeds of Hope

Each click on the "Save Our Rainforests" button plants a seed of hope. Hope for one of Earth's most precious habitats and the amazing biodiversity it holds.

By spreading the word to friends and family, you increase the number of clicks, thereby increasing the amount of rainforest land protected.

Since The Rainforest Site's launch in 2000, visitors' clicks have funded preservation of more than 9,000 acres of endangered forest around the world. That's more than 14 square miles, or 396,396,000 square feet!

That's no small feat. According to The Nature Conservancy, a typical four square mile patch of rainforest contains up to 1,500 flowering plants, 750 species of trees, 125 mammal species, 400 species of birds, 100 reptile species, 60 species of amphibians, and 150 species of butterflies.

The more clicks, the more land (and species) saved. Please click every day, and let others know about this free and easy way to make a difference.

Spread the word and plant seeds of hope!
Fill in the email addresses of people you'd like to tell (separated by commas), enter your email address and hit "send." We respect the privacy of the information you give us -- email addresses entered here will not be stored.

:cool: (3)

http://www.ecologyfund.com/registry/ecology/ecology.html?noheader=-1

Protect highest diversity of primate species (14), river dolphins & manatee in Peru; rare birds & woolly tapir in Andean Ecuador; & giant otter in Atlantic rainforest. Save 105 sq. ft. for FREE! Rainforest Conservation Fund, Project Amazonas, WLT, & World Parks Endowment

honeybee32953
09-13-2002, 10:47 PM
:D What a cool post! Thanks so much!

kalina813
09-14-2002, 10:19 AM
I used to do the redjellyfish.com thing every day about a year ago, and then things got very hectic and I completely forgot about it! I went again and they still have all my info! I have saved 1,982 sq. ft. of rainforest and 50 cups of food for the chimps.