PDA

View Full Version : Kelly is the WINNER!!!!!

dangerousfem
09-04-2002, 06:54 PM
:D Man that girl can sing!!!!

midniteblu2
09-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Takes the cotton out of her ears...HUH?

freebiegrl22
09-04-2002, 08:37 PM
man, the show was sooooo long tonight, but I've been a kelly fan for as long as I can remember, and she deserved it so much! She's my American Idol!!! And, I couldn't believe Simon said there was more Talent in America than in Britian...I nearly cried when she sang the last song. She's just awesome! I will definitely buy her CD

DBackFan
09-04-2002, 09:00 PM
:mad: I hate time zone differences!!!!! I am watching the show right now and they had not ANNOUNCED the winner yet! :(

annie169
09-04-2002, 09:20 PM
Well, as my luck goes, my volume went out on our NEW not even a month old TV. All picture and no sound!! Glad you guys saw it!!

suzziq03
09-04-2002, 09:39 PM
man she sure has the looks, voice, and talent doesnt she!. this was my first night watching it, ( my kids actually went to bed early enough tonight!). darnit, why do all these pretty girls get all the talent and looks!. couldnt "he" of spread some of it arround to the rest of us!! :D ;) im tired of beeing dull looking and unable to sing, dance,etc. i want some tallent! *boo hoo*

freebiegrl22
09-04-2002, 09:53 PM
Suzie-

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!

I was on the idolonfox.com and went to their message boards...there was a huge discussion about how FAT Kelly is!!!!! I could not believe it. If she is fat, then I am swear that I am 105 pounds and perfect! It was the stupidest thing I have ever read.

suzziq03
09-04-2002, 10:01 PM
now if she is fat then im perfect, all 145pds 5'3 of me! :D heck if i had half of her curves i would be happy! sure, i got her dairyair but as for everything else, sheesh, i didnt even come close even when i was a teenager!those eyes, the hair, she is perfectly porportioned for her! and thats all that counts, more power to her if she makes it without dressing like bratty spears! thats really rude of those people unbelievable! i guess all they want is toothpicks:rolleyes: im still pouting that "the man" didnt bless me with a gift of my own! hehe.
but I am glad that she won, although Justin has a lot of promise also from what I saw, although, his standing could use a little work!
*pout* *pout* *pout*............
OH WHAT DID U THINK ABOUT SIMON WIPING AWAY THAT TEAR???!!!! didnt think that man had any other emotion but straight forward truth and snippyness.;)

freebiegrl22
09-04-2002, 10:09 PM
I saw Paula crying, but didn't see Simon! I would have loved to see that...I swear, I LOVE SIMON, but he is just a horribly miserable person! LOL, he's honest, and I respect that. I can see Justin as a Las Vegas Headliner, lol...he handled himself well though.

GuineaBaby
09-04-2002, 11:24 PM
No, she's not fat at all.

I couldn't believe Justin got that far. There were more talented people in the group than him (not to mention he's kinda odd). IMHO.

I was glad she won. I only saw one episode then caught the end of this just to find out who one, and I was rooting for her from that one episode. She got good, too.

I only cried when she started crying. I don't know why, but every time someone cries, I do.

suzziq03
09-04-2002, 11:36 PM
I just listend ( half way through) her single that is going to be released. and quite honestly i really didnt care for the song. her voice is awesome, but they should choose something better for her....
:( hope they give her better songs to sing.... but this is all my opinion.

denisemm
09-04-2002, 11:42 PM
I swear, I am going to go fill thosr boards with slamming all the stupidity on there! The very few times I have looked at them, it seems like they are all so immature, its annoying. I would LOVE to have a figure like Kelly. I mean, I did notice with thosr pants she was wearing tonight that she has some curves & hips, but that's a GOOD thing, IMO.

I'm so happy she won!!!!!

I was crying too. I'm so pathetic!

suzziq03
09-05-2002, 12:03 AM
here are the lyrics. what do you think?

I wonder how I ever made it through a day
how did I settle for a world in shades of gray
when you go in circles all the scenery looks the same
and you don't know why
then I looked into your eyes.
where the road stretched out in front of me and I realized

CHORUS
I never lived before your love
I never felt before your touch
I never needed anyone to make me feel alive
but then again, I wasn't really living,
I never lived before your love

I wanted more than just an ordinary life,
all of my dreams seemed like castles in the sky
I stand before you and my heart is in your hands
and I don't know how, I survived without your kiss,
cuz you've given me a reason to exist,

Ive never lived before your love
Ive never felt before your touch
But then again I wasn't really living
I never lived before your love .................. I never lived before your love

and I don't know why
why the sun decides to shine,
but you breathed your love into me just in time,

I never lived before your love,
I never felt before your touch
but then again I wasn't really living,
I never lived,
I never lived, before ----your love.