PDA

View Full Version : wontons ???????

Juggalette
09-04-2002, 07:57 AM
Does anyone have a recipe for making wontons ? I have looked everywhere and can not find one . Crab Rangoons are my favorite food , but I hate the taste of the wontons from the store here !?!?!?!?:( :D

mrs.john
09-04-2002, 08:04 AM
I don't have time to search for you, but check out www.reimanpublications.com You can check out their Taste of Home and Quick Cooking sites. I get both magazines and I'm pretty sure that they've had wonton recipes before. Everything I've made from their recipes has been good.

BaLLooNNoT
09-04-2002, 08:42 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=wonton+recipe&spell=1

DOOFIS
09-04-2002, 08:47 AM
Do you buy the wontons at the regular market? I don't like those I go to the chinese market and get the frozen ones they have. The first time I went it took me 15 minutes to explain to them what I was looking for because none of them could speak English. I love making crab rangoons.

Juggalette
09-04-2002, 08:48 AM
TY TY TY all of the sites I had searched had tons of recipes for using store bought wontons but there were none for making the wraps yourself , but I found one on google THANKS ! :D....... lol doofis yeah I tried the market and a couple of our chinese places and all the wraps had this sweet taste to them and made me sick to my stomach ! :( :D

BaLLooNNoT
09-04-2002, 09:07 AM
99% of the time if you have a question or need somthing.... try Google First! its the best search engine there is!

mrs.john
09-04-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Juggalette
TY TY TY all of the sites I had searched had tons of recipes for using store bought wontons but there were none for making the wraps yourself , but I found one on google THANKS ! ( :D

Oh I'm sorry--I didn't realize you wanted the actual wrap recipe:o

Juggalette
09-04-2002, 11:52 AM
It's ok , i found some on there I liked lol . Thanks again for all the help ! :D