PDA

View Full Version : Hehe...I got the HUGEST bouquet of flowers...

jaybird
08-28-2002, 01:19 PM
...from my sister. If you know the story of my Dave Matthew ticket and how I told her the facts of life according to Janel. THE biggest bouquet I've ever seen in my life, at least 2' across. Full of yellow roses, yellow spider mums, small yellow mums, and a vase, filled with water and whole lemons. (not sure what the significance is there but it looks awesome)

And a note: "I'm so sorry if I hurt you and upset you with all of this. You are my sister and my best friend and I love you. Terri"

Hehe. Think she knew I was p*ssed??? :D

Maybe I should hold out a little while longer...

Bwhahahahahahahahaha.

Nah. Told her thanks, the flowers were beautiful but unnecessary and she didn't need to apologize. But the next time she didn't take me to a concert I was going to kick her *ss. And told her I loved her too but she really p*sses me off sometimes.

:rolleyes:

(can't get a good fight out of anyone anymore) :(

captorquewrench
08-28-2002, 01:22 PM
can't get a good fight out of her? tell her the flowers made you sneeze and break out and what the L was she thinkin to send you FLOWERS? LOL!

glad it's all smoothed over.

((((((((((((((JB)))))))))))))))

jaybird
08-28-2002, 01:24 PM
Who said it was smoothed over? I intend to remind her DAILY of this booboo for a very long time. :D

I'd have rather had the $50-75 she spent on the flowers...but it's the thought right? If she'da thought, she wouldn't have had to send flowers...

Oh well, he'll be back next year. (I'll miss him at FarmAid this year, can't get anyone to road trip to PA with me) :(

captorquewrench
08-28-2002, 01:36 PM
ahh jaybird now i see.

sound slike something between my bro & me. in which case.......pranks fly.

jaybird
08-28-2002, 01:38 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of a flaming bag of manure...

gigglesf22
08-28-2002, 01:38 PM
{Full of yellow roses, yellow spider mums, small yellow mums, and a vase, filled with water and whole lemons. (not sure what the significance is there but it looks awesome)

jaybird
08-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by gigglesf22
[B[/B]
Yup. And so does NOT giving your sister's Dave Matthews ticket to someone else.

Am I bitter? Yup.

captorquewrench
08-28-2002, 01:54 PM
flaming manure eh? sometimes the classics are the best.....

of course there is always

www.dogdoo.com

sans flame, but the giftwrap and delivery is a nice touch!

if i was in your area, id certainly go on a roadtrip to see dave matthews with ya.

janelle
08-28-2002, 02:04 PM
jaybird if she had sent you the money you would have probably got her something with it. :rolleyes: Or maybe had a day at the spa for you. LOL. Of course you would have had to add another 75 to it.

Guess who's coming to good old Wichita this Fri. Willie Nelson. I don't care if anyone sends me a ticket. HAHA.

Widgetsx3
08-28-2002, 02:21 PM
Maybe the lemons are for lemonade...as in When life gives you lemons, make lemonade....I don't know if I would send lemons to someone I pi$$ed off...they hurt when thrown.

jaybird
08-28-2002, 02:22 PM
You know widget, that's the first thing I thought when I saw them! ;)

Widgetsx3
08-28-2002, 02:25 PM
What's that Jaybird? That lemonade sounded good....or that You bet the lemons would really leave a mark on your sister....lol, mine would have been that they make nice weapons.

jaybird
08-28-2002, 02:27 PM
Definitely weapons. Or thinking about putting them somewhere the sun don't shine...

:D

Widgetsx3
08-28-2002, 02:33 PM
Hmmmmm where would THAT be Jaybird??? That would end up being some nasty lemonade...lol :p

MistyWolf
08-28-2002, 04:19 PM
FTD is making a lemonade bouquet and that is what you got .. you are supposed to, if you want, make lemonade in the vase after your flowers die.

They sound very pretty by the way .. I seen a pic online a few days ago and they looked pretty.

MistyWolf
08-28-2002, 04:27 PM
Not FTD .. 1800flowers!

www.1800flowers.com click on flowers (the tab) and you will see a pretty picture of the bouquet.

Make Lemonade™
Product Code: 1903

Life gave us lemony yellow flowers and we made floral lemonade! It's the perfect birthday delight or a great way to send encouragement. This summer-day bouquet of cheery gerbera daisies, romantic roses, golden wildflowers and fresh greenery gets glowing reviews, and to make it citrus sweet, our designers pop fresh lemons into the arrangement - and even in the vase - for the latest floral fashion! If these lemons make them pucker up, it'll be to give you a great big thank you kiss! Our florists use the freshest flowers available so varieties will vary. Measures approximately 18"H x 16"W.

denisemm
08-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Well, at least she's trying, LOL!

I got the same bouquet from my hubby a couple weeks ago, just because.

janelle
08-28-2002, 08:54 PM
How pretty!!! I'll take it if you don't want it. I love yellow.