PDA

View Full Version : Well..

Mr. Annoying
08-23-2002, 12:54 PM
Well, I'm gone for 5 days! Yep, you all have to live without me for 5 whole days...Just imagine what it will be like! No one to annoy, no one to annoy you..I feel sorry for you already! Going to a Packer game, a Brewer game and a Jimmy Buffet concert all in the same weekend. I'll stop talking because I know it's hard for all of you.

Widgetsx3
08-23-2002, 01:00 PM
Five whole days? Who are we going to hide behind when the bashing starts and the helmets crack...lol

Willow
08-23-2002, 01:00 PM
I've been trying for 10 years to get Jimmy Buffet tickets. They always sell out so fast. The last time I tried I was on the phone for almost an hour and then a recording came on saying all three of his shows for my area had been sold out. :(

Jolie Rouge
08-23-2002, 01:03 PM
Going to a Packer game, a Brewer game and a Jimmy Buffet concert all in the same weekend

kewl !

I'll hold off on ordering the Jell-O then....

Mr. Annoying
08-23-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Autumn12843
I've been trying for 10 years to get Jimmy Buffet tickets. They always sell out so fast. The last time I tried I was on the phone for almost an hour and then a recording came on saying all three of his shows for my area had been sold out. :(

My mom and I both have a hook-up. My dad was very good friends with a guy who works at a beer-selling place, and they get first shot at a lot of tickets.

Mr. Annoying
08-23-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Jolie Rouge

kewl !

I'll hold off on ordering the Jell-O then....

You better go into training whilst I'm gone.

Willow
08-23-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Annoying

My mom and I both have a hook-up. My dad was very good friends with a guy who works at a beer-selling place, and they get first shot at a lot of tickets.

Well have a good time. Are you going to tie a shark to the roof of your car? :D

jaybird
08-23-2002, 01:17 PM
Miss you for only 5 days? You're assuming we MISSED you the entire time you were AWOL. Jeez.

Well, 1 out of 3 will be a winner...can't beat a good Buffet concert.

Enjoy the concert and don't forget your crying towels for the other 2.

;)

tina z
08-23-2002, 01:23 PM
Five whole days? Who are we going to hide behind when the bashing starts and the helmets crack...lol Yep, what Widget said! lol

BTW Gotcha (((((Widget!))))

Jolie Rouge
08-23-2002, 01:28 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed that Mr. Annoying and The Fugitive NEVER post at the same time.

Mr. Annoying has been gone a while - as soon as Fugie leaves on a business trip ....

Fugie is supposed to come back tonight - and Mr.Annoying is going OUT of town ......

HHHHHMMMMMMMM........

jaybird
08-23-2002, 01:35 PM
M.I.B.
:eek:

jaybird
08-23-2002, 01:36 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed that Mr. Annoying and The Fugitive NEVER post at the same time.

Mr. Annoying has been gone a while - as soon as Fugie leaves on a business trip ....

Fugie is supposed to come back tonight - and Mr.Annoying is going OUT of town ......

HHHHHMMMMMMMM........

PLEASE don't do that to our Fugi!!!

mizjen
08-23-2002, 04:24 PM
My dad's going to be at that Packer game. It's his first game at Lambeau and the poor man is so excited he can hardly stand it.:D

Wimzik
08-23-2002, 04:49 PM

HHHHHMMMMMMMM........

Kind of like a Dr. Jekyl, Mr. Hyde thing? :eek: ;)

Have fun Mr.A!:)