PDA

View Full Version : I just want to scream!

Tas
08-19-2002, 12:31 PM
Today is so crappy. My oven doesn't work, my water softener doesn't work, (both because of being struck by lightening) and will cast over two hundred dollars each to repair. My baby won't go to sleep and has been crying for ages. My house is a disaster zone and the diswasher isn't working because a breaker blew on Saturday. My two year old has strewn the front room with cereal and tortilla chips my husband left out.

I'm stressed!

I am going to go clean and clean and try to get some frustration out!

Don't you just love these kinds of days??:mad: I would really love to let out a huge scream but the two year old is finally asleep and there is no way I'm going to risk waking her.

By the way loves to anyone having REAL problems like fathers in hospital ect.

miccit
08-19-2002, 12:48 PM
So sorry you are having such a bad day. I hope it gets better soon!

MsLynn
08-19-2002, 01:28 PM
if you still have stress left you can come clean mine, it desperately needs it. both my washer and dryer quit during the move, and my dishwasher is broken too. and with 3 boys, my house is wrecked.

Jolie Rouge
08-19-2002, 01:32 PM
here - I will scream with you -

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhh.... feel much better now - thanks.

Tas
08-20-2002, 10:26 AM
Hey thanks for the xcream Jolie!:D Made me smile.

Today is much better. The oven guy came and has gone to get the part to fix it. And the furniture guy is on his way here right now. (Neither of our recliners are reclinging). But that is under warranty and won't cost any thing. Yeah!

KissMsLynn I sympathize with you girl. Having the dishwasher broken is bad enough but the washer and dryer? I die. I do about 10 loads a week.

Thanks for the support guys!:p

NIGHTOWL4
08-20-2002, 02:04 PM
When you have a baby and one thing goes wrong,
everything goes wrong!!!

tina z
08-20-2002, 02:15 PM
Have you been using my stuff ((((((Tas)))))) those problems are way too familiar! Except my elderly recliner works. (((((hugs)))))

Tas
08-20-2002, 02:34 PM
My oven now works so I can actually cook (It just started hailing!)and I'm doing roast tonight with yorkshire pudding veggies and baked potaoes!

Anyone want to come over for dinner?:)

tina z
08-20-2002, 02:37 PM
That sounds good! Have a great dinner and play with your little ones. ((((((hugs)))))))

eeigh33
08-20-2002, 05:15 PM
Oh, so sorry to hear about everything breaking at once...things usually happen in threes...Anyway, good luck.

Jcowgirl77
08-20-2002, 05:16 PM
I had one of those days yesterday I could have just pulled out all my hair