PDA

View Full Version : You want to yak? blog it!!!!

janelle
08-16-2002, 12:30 AM
Ok go spill your guts. Get it all out. Better than a therapist. Tell all. No holding back. Let it all hang out. Shoot the breeze. Write until your fingers bleed. Until your eyeballs fall out. Just say what's on your mind.

www.blogger.com

www.userland.com

www.weblogs.com

www.blogdex.com

GuineaBaby
08-16-2002, 12:39 AM
www.livejournal.com is really good too. Yeah, it says journal, but I dunno the diff between a blog and a journal (is there one?). Anywho, you can have friends, see who's friend list you're on, leave comments, you can disable people from leaving comments, you can only have registered users leave comments, anyone leave comments, and you can record ip addys, too. also, you can make the entry public, private (only for you), and friends (only people on your friend list can read it). cool huh? there is a catch...you have to buy it or have someone give you a code. i find the free one to be perfectly fine. More options for paid subscribers (like $25 a year), but I like it free.

janelle
08-16-2002, 12:39 AM
Silly
CONVERSATION ON A BRIDGE
by Emo Phillips

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!"

"Why shouldn't I?" he said.

I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"

He said, "Like what?"

I said, "Well... are you religious or atheist?"

He said, "Religious."

I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

He said, "Christian."

I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

He said, "Protestant."

I said, "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

He said, "Baptist!"

I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

He said, "Baptist Church of God!"

I said, "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you reformed Baptist Church of God?"

He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!"

I said, "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"

He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"

I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.

Posted at 11:57 PM | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

janelle
08-16-2002, 12:42 AM
I just found out about this today in my paper. How cool and funny as you can see from what I just found. LOL :D :D :D :D

denisemm
08-16-2002, 01:30 AM
SIL & I have a weblog (blogger.com). Other people are on it, but hardly ever post.
Hubby uses greymatter http://www.noahgrey.com/greysoft/ another one is moveable type http://www.movabletype.org/ which someone else I know uses.
They can be fun.

janelle
08-16-2002, 09:43 PM
So just what is it for? Like writing letters to each other without using snail mail? and do you care if others read it along with your sil?:confused: