PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna make me a schedule?

Angelseyes28
08-15-2002, 09:12 AM
I cant seem to get off this darn comp!! I REALLY need a schedule that allows both comp time AND housework..yuck! Right now my house has definately seen better days but what am I doing? Waiting to see the next post incase it contains "root" or something else interesting;)

kelblend
08-15-2002, 09:19 AM
root alert root alert

j/k

hey my house is trashed as well. and i don't care i don't care

actually cleaned it yesterday--and does it look like it???? well the 3 kids made sure I could answer that with a "Of course not!!";)

Angelseyes28
08-15-2002, 09:27 AM
LOL kel, maybe one day we can find a fairy to do all the work for us, that way we wont feel so bad when we wake up and the house is destroyed again;)

captorquewrench
08-15-2002, 09:27 AM
ROOT....why jus thsi weekend i was out in the garden! :eek: :D :eek:

As far as a schedule goes, i tried that before and even here at the office it doesn't help! So whoever makes angel a sched, can ya make me one too???????? I don't even get here at the same time everyday...sometimes before 8, soemtimes its almost 10...........HELP!

ahippiechic
08-15-2002, 10:03 AM
I tried this site........
http://www.flylady.net
& it has worked for me. You get alot of email reminders, but I don't even open them, cuz just seeing the subject reminds me! I started out in 15 minute intervels (sp) till I got the whole house clean, then you just spend a few minutes each day picking up. I've got rid of alot of clutter, and she has you clean your sink every night, & I admit, I thought it was dumb at first, but I love getting up, & not seeing dishes in my sink! You work at your own pace, there is nothing you HAVE to do. She helps you set a morning and bedtime routine, also. Check it out! Can't hurt to try! :p

MommyG3
08-15-2002, 10:04 AM
***waving her magic wand***

POOF YOU ARE A SCHEDULE.

LOL :D

Angelseyes28
08-15-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by MommyG3
***waving her magic wand***

POOF YOU ARE A SCHEDULE.

LOL :D

LMAO you nut!!!

*smacks MommyG3 in the back of the head with a dirty sock* So there take that!:p