PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Blue

chevyexprsmc
08-11-2002, 12:55 PM
found it yesterday at walmart. not to bad.

intimidator329
08-11-2002, 05:30 PM
apparently you haven't seen my thread in vent/whine.

It's awful. I wasted a whole $1.;)
and I'm not the only one who though so. I think it's grown to three pages now.:eek:

there were a few who did like it. but i don't think their taste bud were turned on:D

DesertRat
08-11-2002, 05:36 PM
:eek: I agree, I didn't care for it either. :p

Shann
08-11-2002, 05:38 PM
i thought this was the freebie forum? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

MOMMYOF2BOYZ
08-11-2002, 05:58 PM
BLUE RASPBERRY WITH FIZZ

I'M 40ISH AND I LIKED IT! MUST BE THE KID IN ME
I STILL EAT THE BLUE FREEZE POPS AND I LOVE THEM

Summer Rain
08-11-2002, 06:03 PM
This was marketed for the teenage groups. I don't know if any of you know this or not. Maybe that is why some of you don't like it.

DesertRat
08-11-2002, 06:09 PM
:confused: What does age have to do with sense of taste? :confused:

intimidator329
08-11-2002, 06:10 PM
oh, it is a freebie forum but we're just letting everyone know that if this is offered as a freebie, not to take it. it's awful and won't sell and then they'll have 500 million bottles to get rid of and offer it as a freebie. and the only reason it's a freebie is because it didn't sell because it awful and it won't sell, and I'm finding myself repeating myself, :D

but we'll take ANY freebie won't we :rolleyes: ;)

did I mention it's AWFUL!!!

Summer Rain
08-11-2002, 06:18 PM
The reason I said anything is that teens like this and that is what is was marketed for. It was not really marketed for adults. You know that they like things that adults don't like.lol

chevyexprsmc
08-11-2002, 06:32 PM
sorry i mentioned the whole thing.

please close this post

moonfairy521
08-11-2002, 06:33 PM
Hi All ...Well most people I know have tried this and not liked but I love it! We aren't supposed to all like the same things....thats what makes the world so much fun!

Gumball1960
08-11-2002, 07:36 PM
I've tried Blue Pepsi and Vanilla Coke and can't stand the Coke but like the Blue Pepsi. I'd get it again. I think it'd be good mixed with alcohol like rum & coke is. Maybe mixed with vodka? And as for age? I'm 42. :cool:

MistyWolf
08-11-2002, 08:00 PM
Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

Vanilla Coke and Red Fusion are way better!!!

And I agree I think this was marketed for kids as well. And I am not sure how I'd like it in a mixed drink because of the nasty aftertaste!!!

jadegentle
08-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Here's a suprise, my 2 y/o and 6 y/o loved it, and DH and I didn't. Haven't tried the Vanilla Coke, not big on Coke here and my bro said it tastes like medicine, lol. Haven't tried the Red Fusion yet either I am curious about that one.

Sarahsmom
08-11-2002, 09:28 PM
my daughter got paid to test taste this for Pinecone.
She thought it was awful. We where so surprised to see it in the store this week when shopping. Never thought it would make it to the store shelves. She took a bottle to school and shared it with friends and no one liked it. I don't think it will last long.

Minjoba
08-11-2002, 09:42 PM
I thought this was gonna be a link for a free one

myabe I should be in vent and whine for this one..............lol

:rolleyes:

Frogangel
08-11-2002, 11:59 PM
I am 16 years old, and my brother is 15, and neither of us like the blue pepsi at all!!! It has got to be the worst tasting thing we've ever tasted! I loooooove vanila coke, but going to sonic and getting cherry vanila coke is even better, or even vanila root beer! I also like the red fusion! To me, the red fusion tastes like a very sweet Dr. Pepper. Some say it's a mix of big red (red cream soda) and dr. pepper! Anyways, I'm glad some of ya'll like it, but to those who are saying "maybe ya'll don't like it cuz it's for teens" sorry your wrong, cuz these two teen don't like it! Like moonfairy521 said, maybe it's cuz we all like different things, that's what makes the world fun! Anyways, Good luck!

Murad_Seek
08-12-2002, 06:30 AM
I'm 15, i like the Blue Pepsi, my brothers- 17, and 21 will drink anything and like pepsi blue. My mom almost threw up. lol

JewelsRose
08-12-2002, 06:45 AM
Well if anything...this thread sure has peaked my interest !!:p On my way out just to find Blue Pepsi so I can try it!!!!!:rolleyes: Just gotta see what all the yukin is about.;)

ukcatfan88
08-12-2002, 06:57 AM
I never thought I'd dislike it as much as I do. I bought a bottle and tried it and it was OK. But I didn't like Vanilla Coke the first time I tried it, so I decided to give it another shot. I bought my 10-year old a bottle and myself another one. I drank mine and my daughter gave me hers, saying it was nasty. My wife also said it was gross. Both of these girls love blue raspberry flavor, sno-cones, etc.

Vanilla Coke is much better and I cannot wait to try Diet Vanilla Coke in October.

Red Fusion is excellent. I hate Dr. Pepper with a passion, but Red Fusion is more like Red Pop or Red Cream Ale or something. Maybe even Cheerwine??

Mary_Jo3
08-12-2002, 09:19 AM
Does anyone remember putting sweet tarts in Sprite and drinking it??

bloomingdasee
08-12-2002, 01:25 PM
Well I tried the blue stuff and I thought it was nasty also, it does leave a after taste. Hubby liked it.

Love Vanilla Coke and Red Fusion

Has anyone tried the mello yello flavors??

cybermia
08-12-2002, 01:28 PM
I liked the vanilla coke, but prefer the real thing from a place like Sonic. The Red Fusion tasted just like Dr. Pepper to me. I haven't tried the Pepsi Blue yet.

devil66
08-12-2002, 03:58 PM
I went for a survey at this place like a year and a half ago from pepsi. I got paid like 70 bucks and I tried like a million different kinds of pepsi, and one of them was pepsi blue. Every1 at the survey agreed it was bad they didnt even have a label or nething for it yet. They had 1's that were like 20 times better then Pepsi blue that we tried. I really don't know why they would put it out on the market if it had bad reviews. I didnt even have to the store to buy it because I knew it tasted bad already.

MOMMYOF2BOYZ
08-12-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by GUmball1960
I've tried Blue Pepsi and Vanilla Coke and can't stand the Coke but like the Blue Pepsi. I'd get it again. I think it'd be good mixed with alcohol like rum & coke is. Maybe mixed with vodka? And as for age? I'm 42. :cool:

JewelsRose
08-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Well I just tried it....it's not one the better tastes around, but, I didn't gag or anything,:D I may or may not have it again.

Willow
08-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by chevyexprsmc
sorry i mentioned the whole thing.

please close this post

I don't think Shannykitty or anyone else meant to offend you. It's just that this is the freebie forum and we are only supposed to post about free stuff here. You could always post about it in the off topic chat forum. :)

blmonk
08-12-2002, 08:01 PM
I did a taste test for a company a few months ago. My whole family likes Blue Pepsi. It taste like blue raspberries, leaves no after taste. But We are all different,Right?

unicorn1236969
08-12-2002, 08:51 PM
It remind me drinking cotton candy with the fizz nor i care for the vanilla, it like a overdoze of the beans. Straight pepsi for me

http://users.skynet.be/gedi/emoticons4u/drink/trink36.gif