PDA

View Full Version : I need your help/

kerri_nc
08-07-2002, 12:36 PM
What paid to read email pays and pays wekk and with the %thing like if one sign ups and 3 under then you get paid more, you know levels or something like that, who pays monthly and do they pay well? I dont want to get a bunch of junk and never get paid or someone who pays only half a cent for each email that would take to long, Know of anyone?

jaybird
08-07-2002, 12:37 PM
All I ever got was tons of spam, offers I could care less about, etc, etc, etc. I dropped all of the pay to read joints I belonged to. Just didn't need the aggravation and the spam.

kerri_nc
08-07-2002, 12:40 PM
thats what i dont want spam spam spam and dont get paid, or they pay something like a % of a penny it would take years to get any money.
I WONDER IF ANYOne here has ever gotten paid and paid pretty good, not just a loosy buck or two check

jaybird
08-07-2002, 12:43 PM
Not really sure. The extra little money I get in comes from surveys and product testing. It's not anything close to money you can retire on or support yourself on, but it pays my dot's cell phone bill every month for the most part. Just don't think there are any get rich quick schemes worth it. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Maybe check over in 'neener neener' or referrals or rewardTV and see what's floating around there that looks like a good deal, if you're just looking for a little extra pocket $.

kerri_nc
08-07-2002, 12:44 PM
ok thanks