PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a tongue piercing??

erniemarie
08-05-2002, 06:09 PM
I have been wanting to have my tongue pierced for a long time. Tomorrow is finally the day. I am going and doing it. I am really nervous about it. Anyone have some last minute advice???

need4free
08-05-2002, 06:46 PM
Just do it! :D Many moons I have had mine........and love it still. No chipped teeth......strange mouth disease.......none of that bullhockey...... :)

You must do what makes you happy and flock everyone else!:D

I did shots of Tequila right after I got mine....went to the strip club...then ate a pizza and then some nachos at home........good times......good times~ :D

Linnapoo
08-05-2002, 06:54 PM
I got mine done about 3 years ago right before July 4th. It didn't hurt at all. The only bad thing was that I couldn't drink for a month. Hope all goes well for you!

the1bea
08-05-2002, 07:59 PM
I have had my tounge done since 1996. I love it! hubby has his done too (wink wink!) Just make sure you keep it clean. I used Listerine after everything that was put in my mouth 'cept water. I hope you enjoy it! It is fun! I love it! Good Luck!

Tasha405
08-05-2002, 08:07 PM
Misty's from DQ work great for the swelling too.

OMG! That reminds me of the commercial on TV, where the boy is drinking a slurpie or some kind of drink like that and then he says he is ready and sticks out his tongue and it shows the man with a needle in his hand getting ready to pierce the boys tongue. I can't stand to watch that! Puts chills all over me! LOL I want to have mine done though, I am just to scared.

Erniemarie, will you let me know how it goes?? My hubby has a friend that does piercings and such. Maybe I could get him to do mine. I would probably have to get drunk first!:rolleyes:

Lora_1994
08-05-2002, 08:11 PM
I got mine done almost 2 yrs ago.... Didnt hurt at all. Except for the swelling... ice and tylenol works miracles. I wouldnt give mine up for anything in this world. ITS AWESOME ... and hubby likes it too:D ;) :eek: :D ;) :eek:

erniemarie
08-05-2002, 08:17 PM
thanks everyone for the advise, makes me feel a little better about it not hurting so much, they told me it won't hurt as much as my nose did but I'm not sure I believe them

need thanks for the laugh I needed it

tasha I'll post back here tomorrow afternoon or evening about how it went, I have been putting it off since 1996 cause i was afraid it would hurt but I dont farking care anymore I'm doing it, hey getting drunk first doesnt sound like a bad idea-thats what I did the first time I got my nose pierced and didnt feel a thing

eeigh33
08-05-2002, 08:52 PM
i am replying to your post regarding your reply to my post...wait a minute are you with me...heehee

anyway, yeah, the Tongue Diet...an autobiography written by BBS' own ErnieMarie...hehee...

I know it is an added benefit. I have thought of getting mine done, or my nose or eyebrow. But, alas, only my ears and navel have been stuck...heehe...

Post tomorrow and let us know how it goes. Better yet, have a pic taken while it is done and post that! heheeeheee...

erniemarie
08-05-2002, 09:01 PM
The Tongue Diet ROTFLMAO how much you think I could make off of this lmao, hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I need a coauthor ;)

yeah I think we all really want to see a picture of Travis sticking a big needle through my tongue while I scream uh huh sure lol

eeigh you really should just go and get something pierced, I have 2 in each ear and an ear cartilage and my nose and after tomorrow my tongue, used to have my belly done (that was my 18th b'day presnt to meself - peed my mom off to no end) but I had to take it out when it got infected - I will never again use a salt water rinse to clean a body piercing (thats how it got infected)

eeigh33
08-05-2002, 09:18 PM
I will coauthor...hehe...I even used to tutor English...haahaa..

I will go and pierce "something"...I am getting ready to have a tat done....ahh...the joys of self-mutilization....lol...

I have had my navel done twice.....The first time back in 1990....I did it myself and it never got infected....but had to take it out when I started working at...GASP....Hooters....I could not let it show. Anyway..when I quit there I had it done again...I love it. In fact, I FINALLY found a turtle post at a tanning salon I go to. I collect and LOVE turtles..anyway..I am going to buy it and stick it on in...hehe.e.