PDA

View Full Version : How did you know............

cpbaby
08-04-2002, 07:23 PM
How did you know when your Significant Other was hopelessly spoiled??

This morning I saw the writing on the wall. I made him a fried egg sandwich. I had an egg in the skillett frying for me a sandwich and I just laid his on a paper towel and set it in front of him. I went all the way back to the stove and was fliping my egg over and he WHINES! "But you didnt CUT it!"

The man is 58 years old. SURELY by now he knows how to handle a knife.

And, by the way, YES ai went back and cut his sandwich for him.:rolleyes:

miccit
08-04-2002, 07:31 PM
My DH says he doesn't like for me to do things for him. Yeah right! He got served french toast in bed this morning. Then I let him sleep until 1:00, while I cleaned the house before his mom came over tonight.

But, he isn't spoiled at all! :D

ksjayhawkfan
08-04-2002, 09:02 PM
LOL too funny about the sandwich:D I knew from the day I met my hubby that he was spoiled. This week he has been in California and he called me th chat. The first thing he said was that he was ready to come home because he couldnt sleep without me. In all reality its cause he has to have his upper arm rubbed or he cant sleep :rolleyes:

Queensown
08-04-2002, 10:40 PM
When I figured out we own more MAN type movies than ones I like, that we own more of his country music than my music, that he takes up 3/4 of the bed becuase he has to stretch every limb out as far as it will go, and the fact that I don't believe even KNOWS how to prepare himself a beverage, let alone ever does it. :rolleyes:

Sigh... But I'm spoiled in my own ways too, so I guess I can't complain. :D

Jcowgirl77
08-04-2002, 10:54 PM
My DH is so spoiled it is not even funny and I know I know it is all my fault two weeks ago he was sick and I told him to take his cough medicine and he said can you pour it for me and i told him to do it and he said it tastes better if I did it.... and guess what I did it for him like an idiot
but I am very spoiled too so i guess i shouldnt complain but i dont take advantage of it as much as he does