PDA

View Full Version : Top Twenty Drug Using Cartoon Suspects

suzziq03
07-26-2002, 09:03 PM
1. Shaggy By far the #1 suspect. His clothes, his hair, his bad goatee, the boy converses with dogs. But all of this is nothing until you go to the Munchie Factor. Anybody who averages 9.3 dog treats consumed per episode smokes pot, no ifs, ands, or, buts about it. And look at the way him and his friends painted that van! Pretty rad design dude.
2. Daffy Duck If he isn't using crack, Marion Barry is clean. He is so wired he bounces around on his head without pain. Blows his beak off all the time. Some symptoms might be from "daffiness" but Haldol wouldn't work for him.
3. Dopey Dwarf He openly admits it. The other dwarfs deny involvement, but they are under investigation. Allegations are that Doc is writing some extra scripts for Sneezy and all the guys partaking are afloat.
4. Droopy The number one downer abuser in toon land. Can't someone slip him an upper every year or two. The only time I ever saw him happy is when he sees the picture of the babe.
5.& 6. Yogi and Boo Boo We all know what is really in those picnic baskets. They go back to the cave and trip.
7. He-Man This is an easy one. I mean c'mon. Roid monkey #1. "BY THE POWER OF ANABOL!!!!!!" Alone in his castle, hitting the weights. And on top of that he even injects it in his pet tiger. Can we say "Animal Abuse"?
8. Snagglepuss Can't explain it. Maybe it's the name, or the look, but he is suspicious.
9. Olive Oyl Probably Dexatrim abuse, maybe some amphetamines. Who is that skinny?! She might even be anorexic, she is always giving her burger to her friend.
10. Gargamel (From the Smurfs) Most likely LSD. Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in sissy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
11.She-Ra Come on, any woman who is that buff is also poppin' 'roids. Besides, her brother is her supplier, and any horse that can fly has got to be lit up on something!
12.Hagar the Horrible I picture Hagar out on the lawn smoking some serious pot from a six-foot bong. After all, he does rampage through all the medieval castles stealing their stashes!
13.Calvin and Hobbes This kid has found the paint and is inhaling for hours. Any kid that talks to his tiger and gets tackled by it has got to be sniffing. Let's not forget all the memorable scenes of when his food becomes monsterous and tries to kill him. Psychadelic overload.
14.Stimpy Haven't you wondered why this cat is so fat? Heavy case of the munchies. He hides all of his weed in his bags of Gritty Kitty Litter. The cat is so high, he feels no pain when being smacked by Ren.
15.Jon (From Garfield) Let's face it, Jon has nothing better to do except suck the crack pipe and talk to his pets. Every now and then he lets Odie take a hit or two.
16.Peanuts Snoopy is just lit up on anything he can find. First, dogs don't sleep on their backs, and second, a dog that DOES sleep on his back on a 12/12 pitch roof has got to be stoned, cuz any coherent individual doesn't have the proper equalibrium to perform this balancing act. His pop just drinks his life away, it's Jack and Coke for that beagle.
17.Tigger There have been many accusations about Tigger, but I believe this behavior is due to his ADDS (attention deficit disorder syndrome) and low tolerance of Ridalin. This cat needs Prozac!
18.Rabbit Everyone know what Rabbit does in his house. Besides, he is always upset when people bother him. After all, I would be upset if people kept interrupting me while my hash brownies were cooking. And those aren't cooking spices he keeps, that is his dope supply, and those drums of so-called "honey" are merely his liquid cocaine stashes.
19.The Joker You would have to be trippin' to wear clothes that psychadelic. After getting beat up every day, he is still laughing. He can't even stop that huge smile, because he is so high. I think him and the Riddler have parties and smoke out together.
20.Speedy Gonzales Yippa Yippa Needa Las Drugas!!! This guy has had way too much speed. He's even named after it. Has this rat ever gotten tired?

juliegirl78
07-26-2002, 09:12 PM
ROFL!! :p

flute
07-26-2002, 09:47 PM
*wheeze* LOL too funny. I especially like Shaggy...never thought of it be4 but that man is TRIPPING!!

Okiechick
07-26-2002, 09:59 PM
:eek:

flute
07-26-2002, 10:21 PM
ty for the photos raven teehee :)

Queensown
07-26-2002, 10:54 PM
LOL! That was so funny! And the pics Raven found are too cute!

Thamlet
07-27-2002, 09:19 AM
LOL!!! :D Poor Gargamel. :rolleyes:

the1bea
07-27-2002, 09:53 AM
LOL! This is WAY too funny! LOL!!!!!

picklepuss
07-27-2002, 11:09 AM
LMAO!!! Don't forget Taz,you know he's on some kind of hellacious stuff!!:D

Jaidness
07-27-2002, 11:11 AM
aaaahahahahahahahaha you guys crack me up!!:) :) :)

Ladytiger
07-27-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey!! You forgot Pepe le Pew!! Any skunk that is that umm, horny, HAS to be on something! Oh,and he always appears wherever the "she skunk" appears- weird huh?

What about SpongeBob Square Pants?? Won't go there:p

Ya know, I am on drugs, and I am proud- because I can hold my head up without it falling off due to sinueses!!! LOL:D

eeigh33
07-27-2002, 05:11 PM
Those are great! I always thought that about shaggy....

I can totally see Haggar the Horrible sitting in the front yard toking of the bong...hehee..and then munching down on one of those big old turkey legs.

suzziq03
07-27-2002, 06:24 PM
:) lol, I didnt write this i got it in email, if I had sponge bob & patrick would of been first on my list right along with pooh bear, anyone that is that absent minded and annoying that oftain must of did something to kill off a ton of brain cells! :)
( but then yet again, look whos talking!!) RFLMBO. :D