PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to shre this....

captorquewrench
07-26-2002, 07:42 AM
Mos tof you know I'v ehad some severe financial & personal struggles....some of you in chat know wha tkind of stupid things ive contemplated to try to "get ahead" I am so glad I didn't resort to any of th DUMB thing si thought about. All i could think about though was food on the table and paying bills.

God kept telling me it would be OK, just wait. But oh man it was so hard listening to Him and waiting and waiting for!!!!!

But I did and now this week He has proven that when He said He would pour out a blessing that the storehouse could not contain....He was NOT kidding!

1) New car. No more gas guzzling, oil leaking, NO A/c, repairing all the time.

2) Loan from boss to catch up some past due bills and pay traffic fines (see above: clunker!) so I wont go to jail.

3) Landlord waiving all late fees; we are giving him check to get us current tonight!

4) anonymous benefactor ((((((((((((((HUGS TO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)))))))) is getting school supplies for my kids.

5) In contact with a mortgage co who might be able to get us in a house fairly soon

I've been kind of scared about it all this tho. Every time in the past, I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, it really was on oncoming train.

I hope it is not the same case this time.....Im afraid to get my hopes up to be broken down again.

But I wanted to share all my good news and tell all of you who are struggling....it can and will get better!

DOOFIS
07-26-2002, 07:47 AM
yeah for you. I hope it all works out.:)

smeans
07-26-2002, 07:51 AM
thats great news!!! i hope everything keeps going your way.

erniemarie
07-26-2002, 07:55 AM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((cap))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))

I hope things are finally better for you for a while, you been through too much caca lately

Now if I could just avoid those oncoming trains from the tunnel, I'd be ok

sadie01
07-26-2002, 08:57 AM
YOU FORGOT TO ADD YOU MET ME :p HA HA HA!!!

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU, AND I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT Y'ALL TOO...
YOU AND YOURS WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/243.gif

OH, AND I WILL TALK TO MISSY TODAY ABOUT THE AFTER SCHOOL SITTING ETC....

Unicornmom77
07-26-2002, 09:00 AM
God works in misterious ways and I have always beleived that everything happens for a reason!!!!!!!I also think that even though things seem so terriable and never ending that there is always someone who has it worse and i always thank God for that, AND ALWAYS REMEBER "this too shall pass" these things have helped me through alot of tough times in my life, and there has been no shortage of those, the same as all of us.I keep each and everyone of you in my prayers I am so thankfull that we have this website to share our lives. GOD BLESS YOU ALEX!!!! GOB BLESS ALL OF US!

Yellow_Rose
07-26-2002, 09:01 AM
(((((cap)))))

http://www.kimmygemgraphics.com/My%20Documents/Angels/anim/anims1/golden_angel.gif

picklepuss
07-26-2002, 09:03 AM
That's great Cap,I'm glad to hear everything is looking up for you.:) :)

captorquewrench
07-26-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by sadie01
YOU FORGOT TO ADD YOU MET ME :p HA HA HA!!!

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU, AND I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT Y'ALL TOO...
YOU AND YOURS WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/243.gif

OH, AND I WILL TALK TO MISSY TODAY ABOUT THE AFTER SCHOOL SITTING ETC....

NOW ***HOW*** could i have overlooked that??????? it was great meeting you!

And you have my email so you can let me know what your neighbor says.

Angelseyes28
07-26-2002, 09:08 AM
Good for you capt! I'm glad things are working out for you:)

jcw
07-26-2002, 09:12 AM
So glad it's looking up for you.

captorquewrench
07-26-2002, 09:12 AM
and how about you? all that remodeling crap still going on?

newwiccan
07-26-2002, 09:13 AM
I'm so happy for you! I haven't forgotten about that video that I said I'd send to your girls. I just got back from IL last Sunday and haven't had time to get to the post office. It should be in the mail by the end of next week. I'll e-mail you when I mail it.

sadie01
07-26-2002, 09:13 AM
I'LL LET YA KNOW ;) MAYBE I'LL STOP BY...YA KNOW GET AWAY FROM PEENUT... :D ;)

janelle
07-26-2002, 09:14 AM
That's great!!!

Isn't it stupid how parents need to buy school supplies? My hubby and I were in Walmart last night and he said he never remembered having to buy school supplies, the school had everything the students needed. It's hard enough to buy their clothes.

Widgetsx3
07-26-2002, 10:43 AM
Congrats on the better fortunes....I know how stressful it all can be! I take it you guys got the new truck? I am pleased for you that the Lord has relieved some pressure from your load. Sometimes it is hard to understand why we have to suffer so much. Glad your angel is by you. http://users.skynet.be/gedi/emoticons4u/angels/littleangel.gif

captorquewrench
07-26-2002, 10:45 AM
no widget, we didn't get the truck.

I bought a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE

It is the reddest thing I have EVER seen!!!!!

Widgetsx3
07-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Wow..Capt. that is quite the shift from the truck, but so much better than what you guys have been dealing with! Again, Congrats!

tina z
07-26-2002, 10:57 AM
(((((((((Capt))))))))))) Ain't God Good!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

((((((Janelle))))))
That's great!!! Isn't it stupid how parents need to buy school supplies? My hubby and I were in Walmart last night and he said he never remembered having to buy school supplies, the school had everything the students needed. It's hard enough to buy their clothes. Here in Indiana we have to pay book fees too and in large amounts and we don't get to keep the textbooks, nor do we parents get help with these fees unless the kids qualify for reduced meals. It costs us approximately $500 a year just for textbooks for the 3 kids still in school. :eek:

mugwump
07-26-2002, 02:57 PM
I'm so happy for you ... it's good to see that things are getting better for you. Sometimes prayers are answered, and you deserve it!

miccit
07-26-2002, 03:46 PM
That is ridiculous that you have to pay for textbooks in public schools! I don't know if they do this at your schools or not, but I am the PTA President at our school and we try to get as many donations as possible of school supplies for the kids here who can't afford them. I think about 65% of the kids in our school on some form of public assistance.

I am glad that everything is working out for you though! Send some of those vibes this way!!! ;)

ckerr4
07-26-2002, 04:14 PM
{{{cap}}}
Glad things are working out, even though it seems impossible at times.

http://www.123greetings.com/events/art_poetry/1068-001-10-1036.gif