PDA

View Full Version : One Question Quiz - continuing our "How EVIL Are YOU" theme....

Jolie Rouge
07-25-2002, 12:27 PM
While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then...

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

DON'T Scroll down until you have thought what your own answer is to this question!!!!!
{{hum the "Jeopardy" tune to amuse yourself while you are scrolling }}
B]Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one
has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly.

If you didn't answer correctly - good for you.

If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your
distance.

captorquewrench
07-25-2002, 12:43 PM
i am not surpised that I got the "right" answer. Frightened, concerned, maybe, but not surprised.

BUT

maybe not because I think like a killer.........perhaps because ive read a lot about the mentality & psychological makeup of killers that i tried to think like a killer when reading the question.

EITHER WAY.....

be wary of the wrench! LOL!

kelblend
07-25-2002, 12:47 PM
I was thinking he somehow worked for the funeral home and she was giving him more work. Is that warped??? But hey, so was the question right???:D

lameduch27
07-25-2002, 01:59 PM
Whew!! Glad to know that I'm not serial killer material. I thought maybe the guy was her sister's new husband or bf, and it was a jealousy thing.

juliegirl78
07-25-2002, 02:55 PM
I had no clue... Was thinkin' along the same lines as lameduch, yet I knew that was too easy an answer... Nice to know I've not gone over the edge! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Jolie Rouge
10-17-2002, 09:44 AM
bump

chort1313
10-17-2002, 10:43 AM
I answered correctly, but I think i may have seen it before... sooooo oooooo that's probably why I answered that way.

schsa
10-17-2002, 01:21 PM
I thought that the guy was her sister's husband as well. I suppose this means that I will never get to be a serial killer. And I wanted that job so badly.....