PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who I Met!!!!!!

sadie01
07-25-2002, 07:00 AM
CAPTORQUEWRENCH!!! :D AND HER 3 LOVELY LITTLE GIRLS!!!
I HAD JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK AND CLEANED UP THE PUPPY MESS, WHE NI HEARD A KNOCK AT THE DOOR...I OPEND IT AND THERE SHE WAS!!! I HAVE ONLY LIVED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ACROSS FROM HERS FOR LIKE A YEAR, AND WE JUST NOW MET.... SHE WANTED TO SHOW OFF HER NEW CAR, AND IT IS NICE!! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THOSE, BUT I SETTLED FOR MY TRUCK ( LITTLE CHEAPER ON MY WALLET)

OH, AND CAPT, I REALLY MENT IF I AM HOME COME ON BY...AND ILL PROBABLY BE STOPPING AT YOUR PLACE TOO!!! GIVIN YA FAIR WARNING ;) :p

girlwithsoul
07-25-2002, 07:01 AM
Ok...I'm officially jealous :( ;)

captorquewrench
07-25-2002, 07:06 AM
I came by on a whim, truly, and am SO GLAD I did!!!!!!!!

kids are still talking about your Peenut.

GWS, you've been warned........your day is coming!!!!! :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

sadie01
07-25-2002, 07:13 AM
MUWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:D

juliegirl78
07-25-2002, 07:43 AM
Awww, no fair! I wanna come to the next play date too! :p LOL

sadie01
07-25-2002, 10:59 AM
I OFTEN THINK THE SAME THING WHEN I AM OUT SHOPPING!!
OR JUST DRIVING AROUND TOWN..ALSO WONDER IF THRE ARE ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE BROWSED OUR SITE BEFORE TOO...

justbeachy
07-25-2002, 11:02 AM
Alright! Now all of you pile into Cap's new car and come to Florida. I have a beeeeaaaaach and a poooouuuuoool! I live on an iiiiiiiislaaaand! Any takers?

BrightEyes
07-25-2002, 11:07 AM
No one here really knows me since i have not posted much, but for two years I have read every post made on this board and feel I know most of you and I have to say....I AM JEALOUS!!!! LOL, I don't live close to anyone who comes to this board!!

I am quite a few hours away from Gemini26, but that's it! I do have a friend who comes to the boards thanks to me :) But all of you guys talking about meeting for lunch and shopping sounds so like so much fun that I am jealous.:( :( :( :(

Gonna go pout now for living in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico

:p :p :p :p :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

CHERNL
07-25-2002, 11:23 AM
I used to wonder when driving thru Houston if maybe Cap was in the Jeeps I saw on the road, or in THAT wal-mart, etc.

captorquewrench
07-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by justbeachy
Alright! Now all of you pile into Cap's new car and come to Florida. I have a beeeeaaaaach and a poooouuuuoool! I live on an iiiiiiiislaaaand! Any takers?

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

ALSO WONDER IF THRE ARE ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE BROWSED OUR SITE BEFORE TOO

me too especially if we are gushing or bashing on an extreme. Bratney spears would wet her pants and cry if she ever came in here!

I used to wonder when driving thru Houston if maybe Cap was in the Jeeps I saw on the road, or in THAT wal-mart, etc.

you'd know that smoky jeep with nascar stickers all over it if you ever saw it, same goes for my old mustang (i miss it more and more this week) LOL and about wondering if you see me in walmart, that's doubtful!

sadie01
07-25-2002, 11:37 AM
AWWWWW BRIGHT EYES...I'M SORRY!!! I WISH YOU WERE CLOSER, THEN US TEXAS GALS COULD HAVE A GIT TOGETHER....

HERE IS A HUG FOR YOU!! {{{{{{{{[BRIGHTEYES}}}}}}}}}}}

I WOULD THINK THAT ABOUT CAPT TOO, COZ WE ARE SOOO CLOSE... BUT NOW I KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AND DRIVES!!! LOOK OUT!!! ;)

GWS...BEWARE!! WE ARE GONN BE AT YOUR SHOW....SHALL WE HECKEL HER?? :eek: :p

BrightEyes
07-25-2002, 11:54 AM
Thank you sadie, thats sweet :)

You are about 12 hours from me though, I am a little over an hour out of El Paso!

captorquewrench
07-25-2002, 11:55 AM
GWS...BEWARE!! WE ARE GONN BE AT YOUR SHOW....SHALL WE HECKEL HER??

what else would we do???? LOL!

Princess4J
07-25-2002, 01:49 PM
THATS GREAT YOU TWO MET !!

I HAD FUN MEETING SINNED & SJVIGH & MAMABEAR
AT MY PICNIC. DBACKFAN IS GOING TO
MOVE NOT THAT FAR AWAY FROM ME.
HOPEFULLY I'LL GET TO MET HER TOO.

picklepuss
07-25-2002, 02:21 PM
That's cool,I'm glad you got to meet.Now if only us N.Floridians could get our acts together and have a get-together.We had one started but it never went anywhere.:(

girlwithsoul
07-25-2002, 02:56 PM
oh NO....don't heckle me!!!:eek: :eek: It'l be great to finally meet you though Capt....I already know Sadie :D