PDA

View Full Version : I have lost it

bears984
07-24-2002, 11:54 PM
okay I was sitting here at my computer when all of a sudden a thought crossed my mind! Is it some how possible that we all have missed a great freebie out there is there one out there that no one has yet found just sitting there waiting to be found the greatest of all freebies:eek: I can't stand it I have to find it!! It is out there somewhere on the world wide web it has my name written all over it and it is calling my name come find me it says come get me oh my I just have to find that great once in a life time freebie. So I call to it where are you help me find you!!!!! :p Okay I know I have lost my mind LOL

CARROLIN
07-25-2002, 12:38 AM
GIGGLING AT YOU...

I KNOW THE FEELING, MY BEST FREEBIE WAS THE DIRECT T.V
SATTELITE DISH, W/RECIEVER, REMOTE, AND FREE INSTALLATION...
THE FUN PART WAS THEY WERE LATE TO COME TO INSTALL, AND WE
RECIEVED TWO MONTHS FREE OF THE PLATINUM PACKAGE, AS AN "I'M
SORRY" GIFT!!!

AND NO WE DIDN'T PAY ONE CENT FOR THIS.

WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE???

THIS MIGHT BE MOVED TO NEENER NEENER, IF I KEEP TALKING.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD THE FREEBIE FEVER? LOL

SMILES.

bears984
07-25-2002, 01:39 AM
I have looked at the whole SATTELITE DISH thing do you like it and did you have to pay anything up frount to get it done??? I would love to have it but I am one that if it says its free I want it free oh well I guess some of us are like that right?? Any way did you have to pay anything and if you did how much did you have to pay.And congrats on the free months!!

CARROLIN
07-25-2002, 03:22 AM
YOU CAN NOW GET THIS PACKAGE DEAL AT BLOCKBUSTER FOR $48.00,
BUT SEE...I KNEW THE MANAGER AND THEY GIVE THE EMPLOYEES CERTIFICATES FOR FREE AT TIMES. HE PASSED ONE ON TO ME. NO I DIDN'T EVEN PAY ONE RED CENT FOR ANYTHING...WELL MAYBE THE PHONE CALL...LOL IT WAS LOCAL!!

SMILES TO YOU AND YOUR FREEBIE FEVER!!!
MY NEIGHBOR PAID OVER $400.00 FOR HERS, AND SHE TOLD ME I MADE HER SICK!!!! LOL

DON'T MIND HER...YA HAVE TO KNOW HER TO LOVE HER!! (ELDERLY)

HOPE YA GET A GREAT FREEBIE SOON!!!

SMILES AGAIN.:)

P.S. HAVE HAD THIS FOR TWO YRS. NOW AND NO PROBLEMS, AND THE ONLY THING YOU PAY FOR IS MONTHLY CHARGES FOR SERVICES THAT YOU PICK.
MORE CHANNELS THAN CABLE, I'LL TELL YA THAT. I.E., 12 STARZ CHANNELS
7 HBO CHANNELS. I PAY ONLY 39.00 A MONTH AND WE GET OVER 100 MORE CHANNELS.

HAPPY HUNTING!!

DreamWarrior
07-25-2002, 03:43 AM
Hmmm...The best freebie ever???? Oh yeah .. I got that!

The love of my children. You cant ask for a better freebie :)

CARROLIN
07-25-2002, 04:19 AM
AND THE ADMIRATION OF MANY FOR YOU ((((DREAMWARRIOR))))

SMILES AND HUGS AND SO GLAD YOU RECIEVE, WHAT YOU GIVE.

Lingerie
07-25-2002, 07:59 AM
I got a dish to acouple of years ago off the board just had to pay shipping, We installed it ourselfs.My sis payed over 200.00
But my best freebies are my kids hugs,kisses and smiles.

tina z
07-25-2002, 08:10 AM
My best freebie is God, my family and friends, both in person and here on the boards!