PDA

View Full Version : story suggestions???

suzziq03
07-24-2002, 11:36 PM
OK as you all know my hubby is out at sea right now. :(
but, we are intertaining ourselves by writting stories back and fourth. thing is, im out of ideas! help!. i know im not the only gutter minded person here! :eek: :D HA!. please if u can offer any ideas! i will glady accept them!
ive already written about.

a gym, a block party, a forest trail, a pool, a resteraunt. what else is there!. and no they dont have to be public... just cant write about house every time. its to redundent:rolleyes:

2chevys
07-25-2002, 08:11 AM
OK I'm game. How about: the beach, an elevator, the inside of a really expensive car, neighbors tree house, bed and breakfast, train, airplane restroom (that should be a feat in gymnastics), mountain cabin, skiing gondola, camping tent (think wilderness), truck bed, sneaking away from a crowded party.

suzziq03
07-25-2002, 01:23 PM
see, here i would of never of thought of these! thanks for giving me the ideas, here i asked for A idea and you gave me many THANK YOU!! :) I just got done writting a 4 pager on the beach last night, hopefully that will keep him busy for a while, as its his turn next. YIKES 5 more months of this, hmm, wonder if I can talk him into going one paragraph at a time back and fourth, probably not though :rolleyes:

thanks again
~sue

Princess4J
07-25-2002, 01:43 PM
HOW ABOUT .........

THE CIRCUS :eek:

THE AMSUEMENT PARK

THE MALL ...(Bed, Bath & beyond !!)

A TAXI

THE ROOF OF A TALL BUILDING

JUST THOUGHT I'D HELP !!
;)

Ladytiger
07-25-2002, 02:57 PM
can't believe I am answering this...

1. musuem
2. under the table at a cocktail party
3. in a limo
4. meeting him in trechcoat, with a teddy, garters and all on:eek:
5. being his own personal Geisha
6. being his own genie
7. in the park at night
8. take a movie, and put you and him in them
9. under his work desk:eek:
10. in a movie theatre

umm, think I will stop here, I've buried myself pretty deep here

Ladytiger
07-25-2002, 04:41 PM
I REFUSE to be the killer of this thread- nope!:rolleyes:

suzziq03
07-25-2002, 07:38 PM
hey its usually me that is the killer of posts!, im not kidding look at the threats ive posted, or threads ive re'd to, nearly every single one ends with me!

no buddy wuvs me:(..........:D :rolleyes:

anyways, LOVE the trenchcoat one! and hey i can even.... nevermind, wont even go there!. thanks for the ideas!!!

ChristyH
07-25-2002, 09:23 PM
carriage ride in the park under a blanket?
picnic in the country (always fun to play with your food ;))

suzziq03
07-26-2002, 11:30 PM
I mixed a lot of suggestions together, I mixed meeting him in trechcoat, with a teddy, garters, resteraunt, and playing with food. :) it came out to nearly 5 pages long. so im sure it will take him some time to read it. ( thank goodness!) lol. thanks for all the ideas guys! :)
great big THANK YOU. :) no need to re: to this thread just saying thanks!