PDA

View Full Version : kibble bad for dogs???

suzziq03
07-24-2002, 10:15 PM
I am a idiot, im sitting here watching, fox news. ok, so bash me now :D
but they have this segment on kibble ( cats and dogs.) and they are saying kibble is bad for animals.... raw meat is better..... what do you think?? i personally feed my dog both. but would like some of your opinions...:confused:

flute
07-24-2002, 10:24 PM
I would never feed any living being (whether they be the loved 4 legged kind or 2 legged kind) raw beef. YUCK!

IF you're that concerned, make ur own :)

Wimzik
07-24-2002, 10:42 PM
Ummm, slow news day? I don't have a clue, my dogs get kibble, they are healthy and happy, so I'll stick with that.:)

suzziq03
07-24-2002, 11:32 PM
I guess it was a slow news day thanks for the laugh, I feed him scraps from roasts and stuff, the fatty stuff. he loves it, and thats the only time he gets it! of course now, when im cooking hes standing at the kitchen door now. ugh, i wish i never would have started that! but hey, if it means i dont have to waste any more than what my kids already do then im ok with it :) at least hes not under my feet!

GodBlessAmerica
07-24-2002, 11:41 PM
Kibbles n' bits,Kibbles n' bits....
I'm gonna get me some 'Kibbles n' bits'! :D
LOL!
anyone remember that commerical? LOL

seriously.. the red dye they use to 'color'
the 'kibbles' is bad for your feline & pooch.
'ask your vet'
:)

suzziq03
07-24-2002, 11:48 PM
I fed that stuff to my first dog i had, I swear he had the crappers for the first month of his life after eating one bowl of that stuff. ugh!.

and i can still see that dog running on the sidewalk from that commercial! *yikes* the stuff that sticks in ur brain sometimes!

CARROLIN
07-25-2002, 12:22 AM
I USE HILL'S SCIENCE DIET FOR SMALL DOGS.

VET RECOMMENDED IT. A MINI- DACHSHUND WHO CAN'T AFFORD
TO GAIN THE WEIGHT...ONLY 9# AT TOPS.

SHHHH!!!EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE...I'LL STEAL A SCRAP AND
FEED IT TO HER THO IF SHE DOES A TRICK FOR ME!!! LOL

SMILES.