PDA

View Full Version : Free Brownies, But.......................

ahippiechic
07-24-2002, 11:23 AM
OK...........I'm not real friendly with most of my neighbors here in the complex. Not that we don't like each other, but as fast as peeps move in & out sometimes, it's hard to really get to know anyone. (also, I don't make friends easily) Usually they're just someone you nod to on the sidewalk when you walk past. But since I've started working in the leasing office now, suddenly I have tons of friends!! Last night, 3 tenents told security that I said it was OK to keep the pool unlocked all night & that they could grill out on the common balcony. 2 tenents told the other office girl that I told them, they could pay their rent late & not have to pay a late fee. :rolleyes: Now the security & the other office girl know I didn't actually tell any of these peeps those things, but come on! Do these people really think that's going to work?? Also, today is the day I go in late, so a few peeps brought me brownies, they said they thought I was sick. Seems like a nice thought at first, but this is a lady that can't stand me, because I call the cops when she & her DH fight out in the picnic area. (every Sat. night, about 3 am!) and I know she hates me, she's never bothered to try to hide the fact. Until I started working in the office, that is, LOL! So, anyone want some brownies?? I think I'll pass on these!

Lasher
07-24-2002, 11:26 AM
((((((((((((HIPPIE)))))))))), no brownies though, thx

miccit
07-24-2002, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't eat the brownies. When we were in Catholic School they (not me, never me) made ExLax Brownies for some girl they didn't like. Was not a pleasant sight to see!

erniemarie
07-24-2002, 11:38 AM
uhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm I really want some chocolate but I think I'll pass

me thinks some of those people think you have moron tattoed on your forehead:rolleyes: