PDA

View Full Version : Hotmail Problems

Sparkli
07-24-2002, 11:21 AM
anyone else having problems not getting thier mail with hotmail? it's been happening for about two days. ppl emailing me but i'm not getting them. anyone else?

just wondering!
tammy

Gia
07-24-2002, 11:57 AM
So sorry your having trouble hon~but I havent had any trouble with mine at all lately! Of course almost ALL my emails at my Hotmail addy are Spam :( which sux~but......hope the problem your having is fixed soon! :)

mugwump
07-24-2002, 12:05 PM
I'm having problems too ... I've missed out on surveys because I didn't get e-mails. It was actually one of the survey sites that told me about the problem ... I'm trying to switch over to another e-mail service, but it's difficult after using hotmail for so long.

erniemarie
07-24-2002, 12:36 PM
all my hotamil are working just fine but the gnomes are playing in my lycos mail, not getting most of the stuff sent to me there

Sparkli
07-24-2002, 01:59 PM
i dont know what the deal is. i seem to be getting the emails but much much much later than they should be. hotmail is one of the quickest email server thingys that why i was surprised. well thanks for the input!

janelle
07-24-2002, 02:54 PM
Hotmail keeps wanting me to buy more space or I may not get my emails or be able to send any. I'm not paying for more space so I can get more spam which is a lot of hotmail. I just delete until it doesn't say I'm near the full level but have to do this everyday.

ckerr4
07-24-2002, 02:56 PM
hmm, I'm getting my mail just fine, and I use my hotmail for business, so I would know if emails weren't getting through. I wonder if you could email them - if they could fix it:confused: