PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so now the other.....

magicwoman19
07-24-2002, 12:14 AM
Puppy is sick, so I called the vet, and he said take food and water away and in 12 hrs if she is still throwing up, then bring her in. I don't think she will last 12 hrs. I CAN'T go through what I went through yesterday. Her sister is laying on her and she acts so scared like something will happen, I don't know what to do. I know I just CAN'T wake up again and find another puppy dead, I just can't! I don't understand what is wrong with her. This is so sad.

kassismom
07-24-2002, 12:34 AM
I would take her in anyway,,,,,it could be something going around and would rather be safe than to take his wait and see attitude....go to another vet if you can.

magicwoman19
07-24-2002, 12:54 AM
I can't take her in right now, cause it is 4:00am in the morning, I am so scared to go to sleep, She won't even go to sleep. She wants to, but she won't! I don't know what to do! When she throws up, she trys to swallow it, ( sorry I know that is gross) and then shakes her head like it is so nasty, but she is weak and her sister is even scared. Which worries me! I don't know what to do!

erniemarie
07-24-2002, 12:58 AM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

I'd try and stay up with her and watch her and as soon as the vet opens up in the morning take her in

magicwoman19
07-24-2002, 01:07 AM
That is what I am doing now, but it is hard being pregnant and trying to stay awake:) She seems fine, other than being tried and vomiting. Oh what to do what to do?????