PDA

View Full Version : Free Advice for woman dont look men

kerri_nc
07-22-2002, 08:02 PM
Has a man been mean to you, you know the hubby, here is a few tips on getting revenage so he will stop and be nice again
1,) flip the batteris around in the remote or take them out or put dead ones in it so he feels dumb trying to change the channel and then he figures it out.......duh batteries

2)make the tolet lid stay down forever glue it or tape it or what ever it takes so he dont leave it up so you fall in at night

3)put earplugs in when he winns he wants something cuz he dont want to hear what you want

4)take the salt or pepper shacker lid really loose so when he shakes it it goes every where and pepper will make him sneeze a while

5)flush the toliet when he is in the shower so cold water hits him and say sorry as you are walking out

6) find out what he wants for christas get the empty box and one that has the real deal, fill it with junk like tampons, rocks or what ever to help make the weight of what it is suppose to be then after he starts bi$#%@ about the prank then say you owe me an appoly cuz in that pile is your real gift

got any tips own how to make him behave? add some of your own

before anymen see this relax it ant like we are plotting to harm you just a little sweat revenage for being mean to your wifes or girlfriends
we want the same respect we give you
sorry posting in the wrong place
wanted to make someone laugh

BigMc
07-22-2002, 08:04 PM
Hey, I saw that! Male basher!

gaud
07-22-2002, 08:07 PM
I loved this....so cool...lol

kerri_nc
07-22-2002, 08:18 PM
hey only tring to help, and make you laughs
people where talking about how men are being mean to ther wifes or girlfriends i was only giveing them pointer to make them wake up
hey i forgot one thing, leave a note with a sour ball and say be nice to mean stop being a jerk and once your being good again the torching will stop and you will find a sweet cholote next time. and a lovely card

onyx
07-22-2002, 08:20 PM
Thats not very nice at all!!:(

kerri_nc
07-22-2002, 08:23 PM
COME ON I WAS ONLY TRING TO HAVE SOME FUN......... IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER START A THREAD ABOUT WOMEN
Dont get your panties in a knot geshhhhhhh

kerri_nc
07-22-2002, 08:25 PM
I WAS ONLY TRING TO HAVE SOME INSTENT FUN NO HARM I DID NOT THINK PEOPLE WHERE GOING TO GET UPSET IT WAS A JOKE YOU KNOW HAHAHAH SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN I WILL NOT TRY TO MAKE BBS LAUGH NO MORE :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AngelGrim
07-22-2002, 08:39 PM
You can always rub a little insulation on all the sweat points in his clothes too hehe

nlarson
07-22-2002, 09:20 PM
or you could act like adults and talk about it...i guess my age is showing...no head games for us!!:) :D ;) :p :cool: :eek:

kerri_nc
07-22-2002, 09:28 PM
90% of men when you talk all they hear is blah blah blah and then you ask did you hear me and they say "yeh sure hunny"
NOW TELL ME THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEND TO YOU...........IF you say no yeh right ok i ant going to fight with you
all i was doing was making jokes tring to be funny but men sometimes dervese it and yes women to if they are acting like jerks.
what ever happend to ""treat others how you want to be treated""

cstarlight
07-22-2002, 09:29 PM
LOL,:) :) :) .. YOUR TOO FUNNY KERI NC....AND AS A MATTER OF FACT
JUST FOR THE RECORD MY HUSBAND JUST LOVED THAT, WE BOTH WERE LMAO!!
BUT THEN AGAIN WE BOTH HAVE A REALLY GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND DON'T
TAKE ALL THE LITTLE THINGS SERIOUSLY!!!
THANKS FOR THE LAUGH KERI NC, JUST MADE BOTH OUR NIGHTS!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

kerri_nc
07-22-2002, 09:32 PM
COOL THANKS GLAD SOMEONE got a laugh, and did not take it wrong
hey it can go both ways right.

bakerman2033
07-22-2002, 09:43 PM
Hmmmm.....

Hey Guys, Kids, Grandpa's, Uncles, Brothers, and HUSBANDS ... How about a list for
us to keep in our wallets. Lets see,

I know, how about putting itching powder into their Bra's and putting them back into their dresser drawers, good point to ponder, do this when she's out getting her hair done. Or better yet, do it just before you leave for a night out with the guys. Or, to keep her away from you, your beverage and your TV, do it just before half time
on Monday Night.

cstarlight
07-22-2002, 09:44 PM
DITTO KERI NC, THERE ARE MORE WOMEN BASHERS OUT THERE THAN MALE
BASHERS, BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S ONLY A JOKE BUT THEN AGAIN SOME PEOPLE
HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR AT ALL...WHICH CAN LEAD TO A VERY BORING LIFE IN MY BOOK. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SMILE AND LAUGH A LITTLE, BUT FOR THOSE THAT IT MAKES THEM MAD THEY WILL EITHER GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON
OR THEY WILL BE P.O'D FOR A LONG TIME....EITHER WAY THE CHOICE IS THEIRS TO MAKE!!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND KEEP YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!!

bakerman2033
07-22-2002, 09:47 PM
Do Not Do This Before You Leave For Work, And Make Sure You Have Ample Time To Get OUT of the House And Into Your Car ... And Tell Your Secreatry or Receptionist Or Change Your VoiceMail At Work To Advise You Are In A Meeting All Day. By Nightfall,
She'll Be Way To Tired From All That Scratching To So Much As Bicker. And, Get Something To Eat On The Way Home. Chances Are, Dinner Will Not Be Served That Night

cstarlight
07-22-2002, 09:54 PM
HEY BAKERMAN2033, I HAVE A CURE FOR THAT ONE TOO FOR MY HUSBAND..
I MAY BE TOO TIRED TO BICKER BY THEN AND YOUR RIGHT DINNER WOULD NOT
BE SERVED...BUT HE ALSO WOULD NOT HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP EITHER BECAUSE
HE WOULD HAVE A HELL OF A TIME GETTING BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH THE LOCKS CHANGED!!! AND LOL THE LAUGH IS ON HIM....I DO HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

micki&jim
07-22-2002, 10:22 PM
When I was a kid, I grew up with 4 brothers and we were always pulling pranks and some still show up to this day. One of the favorites was to make Kool-aid and instead of sugar add salt. Another was instead of carmel apples, carmel onions. And the oldy but goody(better be gone when this one is done) placing kool-aid in the shower head before someone takes a shower.(Great way to be color coordinate for the day.).Those are just a few, and like I said, Jokes for everyone. :D :D ;)

Juggalette
07-22-2002, 10:47 PM
Ok I don't get annoyed by the leaving the toilet seat up , but for those women that do , before you go to bed , if you know the man in the house will be the next to use the bathroom , cover the bowel with plastic wrap , he will get a sprinkle when he tinkles !:p

stephaday
07-22-2002, 10:52 PM
you folks are way to funny..i am going to try some of those tricks on my hubby for the fun of it..and if my hubby put itching powder in my bra..then he better look out..or i will put itching powder in his boxers...and i agree..some folks need to get a grip and have a sense of humor!!

Redfish1
07-22-2002, 10:54 PM
:D :D :D :p ROFLMAO!!! :p :D :D :D

Ya'll are too much! Thanks for the great laugh :D . BTW ... hubby said to stop givin' me ideas ;) and quote "Thank you very little" ;) . Hehehe :D Wooohooo!

Sissypoo
07-22-2002, 11:15 PM
Okay girls and How about this lol
before he goes on a trip or you leave for the week end---keep him honest--- handle poison ivy -- then touch him where is so Proud lol

this is just to funny i needed a good laugh nice to know they are good for a few things lol;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

chrissyaz
07-23-2002, 12:05 AM
:D :D LMAO..ya'll are just too funny. Boy..I needed a good laugh to get my mind off of my troubles..thanks a bunch!! I've got tears running down my face I'm laughing so hard. Thanks for the post!!:D ;)

bakerman2033
07-23-2002, 12:16 AM
Added Tip For Poison Ivy Patch .... Wear Gloves When You Handle It, And
Make A Good Normal Excuse For Wearing Them .... Kinda Kinky Lookin
Tho ....

starrycure
07-23-2002, 06:31 AM
I love my husband, however I thought it was really funny last year when our kids lost my husband's DVD remote. Every weekend he would ask me if I hid it to get back at him for something, and if I did to please tell him.

He went out and bought a "universal" remote that would not let him access the special features on the DVDs. Needless to say it was every weekend that he was moving massive furniture to look for it, and then cleaning behind it, or ripping apart the couch looking for it, and then cleaning there.

Naughty, me, when I would get mad at him for something big, I would taunt him and say,

"You know honey maybe it's behind the dresser." He would then move that and clean behind that too.

Well, long gone are those days, since he bought another universal that plays the way he likes it to, which is probablly better anyway, since now he can go to bed without being angry at me, and thinking that I secretly hid it and am really lying about it.

It does make me wonder whatever happened to it, but I think I have a million and half other things to do than to hide his remote! :D ;) :p

Funny Post thanks!

Angelseyes28
07-23-2002, 06:41 AM
Ok this is for all the men that wash their hands in the kitchen sink and get grease, grime etc everywhere in the process. If you have a spray nozzle take a rubber band and wrap around the nozzle so it holds the trigger down, aim the nozzle to the area you would stand while washing dishes....that way the next time he decides to wash his hands in the kitchen sink he will get a "shower" in the process;) :p :D

Jaidness
07-23-2002, 07:02 AM
heeheehee Kerri...too funny! I love that flushing the toilet one..gets em everytime!try reprogramming the buttons on his car radio to music he hates!

LadyBones
07-23-2002, 07:16 AM
These are great!!! My husband and I have been Married 16 yrs and if we did'nt have humor in our marrage it would be way to boring! I also have 3 boys ages 16, 12, and 7 So i always have to pull pranks on them (being the only female inthe family) I defenitly have to fight back!...lol

Oh girls If your Hubby or Boy friend are advid computer users like mine is, (he has his own puter) Well disconnect the keyboard and watch him try to figure out whats wrong with his computer...lol

smeans
07-23-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by kerri_nc
I WAS ONLY TRING TO HAVE SOME INSTENT FUN NO HARM I DID NOT THINK PEOPLE WHERE GOING TO GET UPSET IT WAS A JOKE YOU KNOW HAHAHAH SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN I WILL NOT TRY TO MAKE BBS LAUGH NO MORE :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lmbo i thought it was funny. thanks for the laugh. i'll have to show this thread to hubby when he gets home.;)

nlarson--how long have you been married??

mannerswife
07-23-2002, 08:50 AM
LMAO. GOOD POST, NO MATTER WHAT SOME PEOPLE THINK. WE ALL NEED A LAUGH NOW AND THEN AND I JUST GOT MINE.THANKS!!!!!

leenie
07-23-2002, 09:23 AM
:D :) ;) :p ROTFLMAO very funny post !!!! I agree some people really need to lighten up !!! I learned awhile ago that some people on here get all worked up over nothing....... I think we all need a good laugh once in awhile and for that I thank you !!!!!!!!!!!1:p :D ;) :) :cool:

kerri_nc
07-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Cool I LIKE THE sink sprayer thing and all those who posted something how to get back i like them all its funny, I learned some new ones Cool thanks

chort1313
07-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Thanks for all the great ideas!!! I'm EVIL!!! heehee!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm goign to try some of these tonight!

mesue
07-24-2002, 03:27 AM
My daughter snuck and put bright red nail polish on my husbands fingernails and toenails while he was asleep, we had just woke up and he had on one of those cardboard crowns that kids get from one of the fast food restaurant telling me and the kids he was the king and to fix him some breakfast and one of friends pulled up and tooted the horn he went outside to talk to them barefoot and forgot that he still had his crown on LOL and bummed a light for his cigarette off the guy while they were talking (My husband was standing with one foot propped up on an old stump and was leaning one arm across his thigh and smoking a cigrette the guy who was in his truck couldn't miss seeing all that nail polish on his toenails and fingernails and then of course the hat didn't help much either.)and then he came back in shaking his head trying to figure out what was wrong with his friend and why he was acting so scared and weird and then while he was eating his cornflakes, he made, he saw the red nail polish and realized why his friend acted so weird and left so quickly. He got mad, then laughed then got mad again and then no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make him believe that I wasn't the one who painted his nails red. So every morning for a week I woke up with my nose and all my fingers and toes painted with black shoe polish, it was the only shade we had thank God we didn't have any weird colors like green or purple.

kerri_nc
07-24-2002, 11:18 AM
LOL @ MESUE THATs so funny, gosh i wish i would have been there i would have died laughing thats so funny LOL LOL ROTFLMAO
R= ROLLING
O= ON
T=THE
F=FLOOR
L=LAUGHING
M=MY
A=A$$
O=OFF