PDA

View Full Version : Anyone brave enough to admit

mesue
07-12-2002, 01:07 AM
Is anyone brave enough to admit they saw a UFO? Its pretty funny but I would say more people have seen them than have not and yet we all act like everyone who sees them are crazy, and scientists say that mathematically speaking the odds are that there is life out there, but yet, no one wants to admit to very many people that they have experienced seeing one or been beamed aboard. Its like the Emperor's clothes story we all heard when we were kids. Our government tells us there is no such thing but yet they have tons of classified documents on this thing that doesn't exist. I mean I know that there are many cases where its just a plane or a flight of birds but there are just too many reputable accounts and documented cases and pictures and films but yet we all act like anyone who admits to seeing one is looney. And I believe its because in a sense through the media that we have all been programmed to ridicule and disbelieve what we see with our own eyes. If you don't think what we see projected through the media affcts us look at all the women starving themselves to get to that model weight, men taking steroids to get to that perfect male body, tanning ourselves until we have skin cancer because a tan is considered healthy and sexy looking. So those are things we been told by the media is good and so when the media ridicules someone for seeing a UFO we buy that too even though many times theres proof.

kitten5350
07-12-2002, 06:49 AM
Not me.. I have never ever saw one.. lolhttp://digilander.iol.it/leeneh/animated/aliens/alien4.gif

wingsfan
07-12-2002, 07:24 AM
I've seen something that would be considered a UFO. My hubby and 2 friends have seen it too. Whatever it is, Its huge. Almost looks like a Stealth bomber but it hovers and then takes off at a blinding speed, and there is like a searchlight on the front. It could be something military but it was always strange to see.

Willow
07-12-2002, 07:34 AM
I've never seen one myself but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. I'm going to mention Montel Williams again and no I don't work for his show. LOL He had done a show once where they had gone to Area 51 and he said that he saw some things that he didn't know how to explain. I believe there is other life out there but I don't know if they are green and ride around in space ships.

missymommy
07-12-2002, 07:58 AM
Have never seen one and don't wanna. They can stay in there world and I will stay in mine.:D

flute
07-12-2002, 08:08 AM
It's like that Reba song :)

"IS there life out there? So much we haven't done, is there life beyond our family & our homes. We've done what we should, should we do what we dare? Is there life out there....." OK :)

Never saw one, just had to but my ugly fat face in here :eek: :)

kelblend
07-12-2002, 09:35 AM
zip meema roir wah

fellow earthlings: lolololol

nope never saw one. I believe there are some unexplained things that the government pish poshes at us because they can't explain it either and don't want to cause a so called "public scare". I don't know if there are so-called aliens or anything though. As for people being probed....lmao sorry lol

i saw you peek in here flute and your face was NOT fat and ugly thank you very much!!!

Lasher
07-12-2002, 09:46 AM
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/aliens/spacecraft.gif

kitten5350
07-12-2002, 10:18 AM
speaking of UFO's....lol... On the news they were just talking about finding some circles or something like that on monday in oregon in a wheat field... Then they brought up the new Mel Gibson movies "signs" I really wanna see that movie...lol

anarmywife
07-12-2002, 11:20 AM
I think its pretty naive and arrogant for us to belive we are the only life forms in the entire universe!!!! I have never seen one however i do believe that they exist :) I wonder where in Oregon??? Thats where im from

kitten5350
07-12-2002, 11:46 AM
I dont remember what part of oregon they said it was, but they were showing it on the tv, and a woman was saying that the night before they had been consentrating on keys and they next morning they woke up with it there in the back yard. and a man was saying that by looking at the knuckles on the wheat it was an energy force. Then they showed a lot of pics from others that have been found over the years. I do belive that something is doing it, I do belive there has to be other life out there, But like the guy said, if they are giving him a sign they need to make it more clear because he just dosnt understand.It is totally amazing and the circles and or keys, designs that are made, everyone has to admit, there no way a person could do it without leaving signs.

picklepuss
07-12-2002, 06:25 PM
I've never seen one but I would most definetly admit it if I did.I think it's kind of foolish to think we're the only intelligent life in the universe.

Syrinx
07-12-2002, 08:30 PM
I'd admit it if I'd ever seen one. I believe there's intelligent life out there, I just can't believe that with the immense size of the universe that this would be the only planet where life evolved.

Something interesting I heard about crop circles- when I was in England, I went to see Stonehenge, and someone told me that the area between Stonehenge and Avebury (another large stone circle) gets more crop circles per year than the rest of the UK combined, even not including the hoax ones. Makes you wonder what the people who built those stone circles knew that we don't, doesn't it?

picklepuss
07-12-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Syrinx
I'd admit it if I'd ever seen one. I believe there's intelligent life out there, I just can't believe that with the immense size of the universe that this would be the only planet where life evolved.

Something interesting I heard about crop circles- when I was in England, I went to see Stonehenge, and someone told me that the area between Stonehenge and Avebury (another large stone circle) gets more crop circles per year than the rest of the UK combined, even not including the hoax ones. Makes you wonder what the people who built those stone circles knew that we don't, doesn't it?

Yes it does make you wonder.:confused:

flute
07-12-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Syrinx

facts left out of my trip there :( wahhh no fair :(\
kel, ty :)

the fugative
07-12-2002, 08:40 PM
A Few Quotes on the Subject

Mission Control, please be informed, there is a Santa Claus.

— Commander James Lovell, 1968. He made this transmission after coming around the far side of the moon on the Apollo 8 mission. Although it was Christmas time, this statement has caused considerable controversy as "Santa Claus" was supposedly a codeword used to indicate a UFO or other unusual sighting.

[The Airship] looked like a great black cigar with a fishlike tail....The body was at least 100 feet long and attached to it was a triangular tail, one apex being attached to the main body. The surface of the airship looked as if it were made of aluminum, which exposure to wind and weather had turned dark....The airship went at tremendous speed. As it neared Lorin it turned quickly and disappeared in the direction of San Francisco. At half past 8 we saw it again, when it took about the same direction and disappeared.

— Case Gilson, reported in the Oakland Tribune, Dec 1, 1896.

It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky.

If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists

— President Jimmy Carter

I am completely convinced that [UFOs] have an out-of-world basis.

— Dr. Walther Riedel, LIFE Magazine, 7 April 1952. Research director and chief designer at Germany's rocket center in Peenemunde. He also worked on classified projects for the U.S. after WWII.

I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth.

— President Harry S Truman, 5 April 1950, at a press conference.

For reasons of national security and out of consideration for some people still alive I have omitted certain material. Some of this material cannot be made available for many years, perhaps for many generations.

— Preface to the Memoirs of Harry S Truman, 1946-52 Vol II: Years of Trial and Hope.

Of course the flying saucers are real and they are interplanetary. . . . The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence.

— Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, RAF, August 1954.

I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets - which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on earth.

— Astronaut L. Gordon Cooper, Mercury 7

We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come from.

— Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell, after his Apollo 14 moon flight in 1971.

Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations.

— Captain Edward 'Eddie' Rickenbacker

I've been asked [about UFOs] and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization.

— Astronaut Eugene Cernan, Apollo 17, in Los Angeles Times, 1973.

I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. In other words we are being watched by beings from outer space.

— Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director at NASA

A circle of fire coming in the sky, noiseless, one rod long with its body and one rod wide. After some days these things became more numerous, shining more than the brightness of the sun.

— From a series of Egyptian heroglyphs on a papyrus dated to the reign of Thutmose III (1504-1450 BC)

The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously.

— Mikhail Gorbachev, 'Soviet Youth,' 4 May 1990.

As far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. . . . If the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it either, and I want to know.

— President Bill Clinton, reply to a letter from a child asking about the Roswell Incident

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not. In either case the idea is quite staggering.

— Arthur C. Clarke

believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more . . . advanced than we are. . .

— Astronaut L. Gordon Cooper, Mercury 7, letter to the United Nations, 1978.

Until they come to see us from their planet, I wait patiently. I hear them saying: Don't call us, we'll call you.

—Marlene Dietrich, 'Venus,' 1962.

I cannot legally offer a personal opinion one way or another but to say that there is more than meets the eye, and all things a possible ;)

Jolie Rouge
07-12-2002, 11:37 PM
yes

mesue
07-12-2002, 11:39 PM
OK, since I asked I'll tell mine since its only fair, several years back I used to go sat on the front porch every evening about dusk and I would see a dull light fading in and out in the sky traveling in a zigzag slow pattern coming toward my house, when it would get near my house it would veer to the right and go toward the river that runs behind my house blocked from my view by a small mountain. Straight across from my house is another small mountain and there every evening coming toward my house was another light of the same kind only that one didn't come as close to my house as the other one did. They both seemed to be investigating their own little area and could be seen going back and forth for several hours a night. They were not small planes since there was absolutely no noise and I am well aware that its only when the planes flies beyond the point of where you stand that you will hear engine noise. Plus they traveled too slow to be a small aircraft. At any rate though I live in the middle of of nowheres we have jets, military planes, small planes flying over constantly, some of them fly really low and scare me to death they make so much noise. I watched these two things every evening like clockwork and told other people to watch and they saw it too. One evening they changed their pattern and very slowly they came toward one another and then staying the exact same distance and alignment apart they circled until they had made a complete 360 degree circle and then the light seemed to shift toward the heavens and in a blink it was gone. This was not a frightening experience I was curious and entertained by the whole episode I look for whatever it was on occasion but haven't seen it since. I didn't report it for the same reason most people don't. This is not the only incident; would anyone like to hear some of the others? The one regret I have is that I didn't own a video camera.

2manykids
07-15-2002, 05:20 PM
I would not be to sure that their isnt any ufo's,one was right here in Okmulgee/Henreyetta area over the weekend!!!!!!Really, there was a big right up in the paper.Had surrounding cops looking everywhere even called tinker airforce base in the city and also consulted other airforce bases to see if they had any missles or bombers going over the area,but they said that they didnt .Everyone saw and heard the lights, explosins.Pretty neat to think their is other life out there.............If any of you know how maybe you could acess our paper for the story"The Okmuldee daily times"

2manykids
07-15-2002, 05:21 PM
Misspelled okmulgee. there thats spelled right now.

flute
07-15-2002, 06:08 PM
All ya'lls stories are makin me go :eek::eek::eek: :)

eeigh33
07-15-2002, 06:20 PM
When I was younger, I used to lay out on the driveway and just stare at the sky during the night. ON several occasions, I saw some intresting things. Once, a friend and I saw a bright light, it seemed to get larger then veer off and was gone. This happened twice in the same night and it was nowhere near July 4th...It was weird. We were both like...whoa...did you see that! I believe there is life out there. Whether or not it is humanoid is another story.

Jolie Rouge
07-25-2002, 09:46 PM
AAAHHHH HHHAAAAA !!!!!!

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY The Fugative : "I cannot legally offer a personal opinion one way or another but to say that there is more than meets the eye, and all things a possible"

HE IS ONE OF THE *M*I*B* !!!!!!

the fugative
07-25-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Jolie Rouge
AAAHHHH HHHAAAAA !!!!!!

HE IS ONE OF THE *M*I*B* !!!!!!

Jolie look this way for a Sec

FLASH!!

all you remember is that you were going to post in Kais thread Nothing More

:p

kelblend
07-25-2002, 09:54 PM
Watch out Jolie, since you found his secret, he will have to use that little memory thing on ya!!!:D

jaybird
07-25-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by anarmywife
I think its pretty naive and arrogant for us to belive we are the only life forms in the entire universe

I couldn't have said it better and I couldn't agree with you more. I doubt they are the ET, Close Encounters etc etc etc type of aliens we've been exposed to over our lifetimes compliments of the media sources. But of course there are other types of life forms in this universe and in the other universes out there.

I'm still waiting on some of them to beam me up and perform all sorts of ...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...medical and psychological tests. Yes that's it. Tests on me. ((that's my story and I'm sticking to it))

watch out Jolie...he will have to use that little memory thing on ya

oradolf
:D

Jolie Rouge
07-25-2002, 10:12 PM
FUGIE !

DID YOU FLASH ME ?!?

I MEAN - DID YOU USE THAT FLASHY THING ON ME ?!?

QUIT THAT !

NO WONDER I CAN'T FIND MY D@MN KEYS !

{{{jolie leaves the thrad grumbling under her breath ... "use that flashy thing on me ? ON ME ? No, I don't think so .... where's my cookbook .....}}}

shell76
07-26-2002, 12:19 PM
I have seen two strange things in the sky.

Once, when I was about 11, I woke up because I smelled smoke. I went and got my Mom up and we checked out the house, found nothing wrong, so we went to check outside. Nothing outside either, but I look up at the sky and I see a triangular shaped object with lights at each point, and I tell my Mom to look at it. We stand there for a while watching it as it slowly passed over head (it was flying a little lower than planes usually did over our house but not too much lower). It didn't make any noise at all, then the three points "seperated" and went off in their own directions....

Second, when I was about 13, my Mom comes and wakes me up to see this weird thing outside of her window. I go in her room, look out the window, and out in a field across the street from the house is this glowing "orb"? that got dim then bright, dim then bright. It was really big and about the same color as the moon, and was up in the air behind tree limbs. My first thought was that it was a full moon and that there were clouds passing in front of it, but I looked out and saw the moon off to the left and higher up in the sky. There were no clouds out either. We sat and watched it for a LONG time, so long (I'm talking hours) that I actually got bored and was watching T.V. and just looking out every so often to see if it was still there. I wish now that I had called someone, police or someone, but my Mom didn't want to call anyone because she was scared it would disappear before anyone got there, and we would end up looking like a couple of "crazies".

HaveKids,LostMind
07-26-2002, 12:36 PM
I have never seen one. But I am pretty open minded and if I thought I saw one, I would believe that's what it was, not try to explain it off as something simple like a plane or whatever.

And about being probed: I think I might like it! :eek:

http://216.40.241.68/contrib/edoom/very_first_smiley.gif