PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ladies...What is the WEIRDEST thing....

DreamWarrior
06-13-2002, 07:22 AM
You have eaten when you ARENT pregnant???

For me it would have to be peanut butter toast with pickles :) YUMMY!!!!

C'mon..... FESS UP!!!!!!!!!!

MsLynn
06-13-2002, 07:28 AM
STRAWBERRY JELLY AND BOLOGNA SANDWICHES. YUMMMMM

ahippiechic
06-13-2002, 07:52 AM
When I was little, I ate peanutbutter & banana sandwiches!

cpbaby
06-13-2002, 08:12 AM
When I get to actually go OUT to a movie theater, I like, ok LOVE, buttered popcorn and Reeses cups. Take a bite of Reeses cup, hold it and hten get a bite of buttered popcorn, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

wingsfan
06-13-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by KissMsLynn
STRAWBERRY JELLY AND BOLOGNA SANDWICHES. YUMMMMM

That's my son's favorite lunch!!

Widgetsx3
06-13-2002, 08:36 AM
pickles and pancake syrup....sweet and sour.

blueyez37811
06-13-2002, 08:42 AM
Wendy's Frosties with frenchfries...MMM good!! dip your fries in the frosty.

Crueheadchick
06-13-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by blueyez37811
I have done that!
I also used to take Pepsi and Nacho Cheese Doritoes and dip the doritoes in the Pepsi.
I like to order 2eggs bacon and toast (normal right) I put strawberry jelly on the toast and slap the eggs and bacon on top for a sandwich.
I put pancake suryp over Cheese Omlets.
Macaroni and cheese has to have cold applesause mixed with it
and I like French Fries in Mayonaise too

:D :) :cool:
there is probaly more but I cant think of them now
Oh yeah and I have NEVER been pregnant

robinA
06-13-2002, 07:49 PM
I love swiss cheese and pickle sandwiches (sweet pickles)
My dad got me hooked on them when I was a kid.I have one almost everyday :)

mizjen
06-13-2002, 07:57 PM
Pickled mushrooms and strawberry ice cream, but the ice cream had to have chunks of strawberries.

Angel~Chihuahua
06-13-2002, 08:15 PM
macarroni (sp?) and tomato juice

babystar0729
06-13-2002, 08:24 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww:eek:

:)

My dh likes to eat ice cream sandwiches.
He grabs 2 pieces of bread and fils it up with ice cream > I find that to be strange..

Shann
06-13-2002, 09:04 PM
i eat so many weird things.. where do i begin lol ;)
cpbaby- i love popcorn and chocolate together!!!
Angel~Chihuahua - i love that too.. but do you have yours w/ cheese also??? i just do noodles and then actually tomato sauce.. a lil different
and i love chocolate ice cream and french fries and lays reg potato chips dipped in cottage cheese and also rice covered in cheese sauce then take a tortilla chip and dip it in that.. i don't know if that would really be weird would it? ;) :) :p

lovechild
06-13-2002, 09:07 PM
I have to have popcorn and hot tamales!!

Hmmmmm...... have the popcorn but no hot tamales.

Guess I will have to wait:(

CHERNL
06-13-2002, 09:51 PM
I like to eat hot, buttered and salty or cheesy popcorn with a glass of milk. Put a handful of popcorn into the milk, eat it out with a spoon. At the end the milk is all salty at the bottom and greasy on top, but it's wonderful, IMHO.

kelblend
06-13-2002, 10:56 PM
oh ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:)

mesue
06-14-2002, 01:16 AM
When i was a kid I loved catsup, I turned the bottle up and drink it like it was pepsi, of course it took a little longer. Now I seldom dip my fries in it.

DreamWarrior
06-14-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by mesue
When i was a kid I loved catsup, I turned the bottle up and drink it like it was pepsi, of course it took a little longer. Now I seldom dip my fries in it.

My youngest dot used to do that.... when she was about 2 or 3(I had to HIDE the ketchup from her!!!).. shes 10 now and wont hardly use ketchup at all!!!.... LOL Guess she kinda sickened herself out on it... LOL

cpbaby
06-14-2002, 06:39 AM
OH OH, I like ice cream with Lays Regular Potato chips in it. Just get a bowl of ice cream and cruch some chips on top!!!

ANd I like hard boiled eggs with vinegar sprinkled on them and salt.

JANBAB
06-14-2002, 11:42 AM
WITH TARTAR SAUCE

OR, AFTER HITTING THE BAR, FRENCH FRIES DIPPED IN MAPLE SYRUP! MMMMMMM

greenfairy
06-14-2002, 11:45 AM
strawberries and pepper

rickrock
06-14-2002, 01:34 PM
My tummy hurts

janelle
06-14-2002, 01:46 PM
when I worked in the sweat shop I ate Squid. It was like eating a rubber ball. Maybe they were playing a joke on me and didn't hydrate that sucker before giving it to me. I chewed and chewed.

I've also had sushi. I like some but just some. Haven't had a lot but some people would eat it at every meal. Seaweed and all.

mugwump
06-14-2002, 03:16 PM
* bacon and ketchup sandwiches
* red onion and orange sandwiches
* blue cheese and cucumber sandwiches on rye bread

DH likes
* mustard on crackers (yuk)
* he also likes hershey bars with beer
(I make him sleep outside after these -- just call him gassy jack)

So are you grossed out yet?

BTW I still love peanut butter and banana sandwiches ...

cpbaby
06-14-2002, 04:22 PM
I also like tomato and mayo sandwhiches on FRESH bread. Warm tomatoes right out of the garden are best.

My husband eats sardines in mustard and in oil and washes it down with beer, usually at 2 am.

janelle
06-14-2002, 04:46 PM
My grandpa would eat steak tartar. If you don't know what this is, it's raw hamburger with a raw egg. He was a German and I guess that was a favorite.

KrystallizedFlame
06-14-2002, 07:40 PM
Miracle Whip mixed with Heinz 57 sauce...dip french fries or tator tots in it.

Heinz 57 sauce mixed in mashed potatoes.

and.....

Mushroom flavored ramen noodles with a cheese slice melted in it.

:D :D :D :D :D

eeigh33
06-14-2002, 08:36 PM
My grandpa would eat steak tartar. If you don't know what this is, it's raw hamburger with a raw egg. He was a German and I guess that was a favorite. :eek: :eek: :eek: how weird!

I love to eat potato chips dipped in BBQ baked beans
Italian Dressing on rice
One of my faves is a slice of ham spread with cream cheese with a clausen dill pickle rolled inside. slice and eat on crackers.
Parmasean cheese on popcorn with hot sauce
A-1 sauce on mushroom and cheese omelets with strawberry jam on toast.

i am sure there are others that i cannot think of. i like to mix flavors.

gonnascream
06-14-2002, 08:43 PM
buttered popcorn IN A COKE.

waterfowl
06-14-2002, 09:15 PM
French fries with a squeeze of lemon on them and a dash of salt. Yummy:)

need4free
06-14-2002, 10:45 PM
I enjoy a seafood and crab sub sandwich with banana peppers on it........no one else gets it!:rolleyes: LOL

But as far as the weirdest......I can't post it....or should I say them!:eek: Still attached!:eek: LMAO!

tonieb
09-25-2002, 10:42 PM
When I was little I use to put peanuts in my pepsi lol. Dont think I would do it now.

My husband eats cheese with sugar on it. *puke*

bears984
09-25-2002, 11:09 PM
I have to have popcorn and hot tamales!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think that most will agree this is sick to most and that is peanut butter and sardien sandwhich mmmmmmmmm good

tonieb
09-26-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by mesue

My little girl does this lol. Grosses me out. She must be your child?? lol Just kidding. Her uncle use to do the same.

Syrinx
09-26-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by blueyez37811

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who does this! My hubby thinks it's weird.

Of course, this is the guy who dissolves Atomic fireballs in glasses of Pepsi.

kelsie126
09-26-2002, 04:46 AM
I like to order 2eggs bacon and toast (normal right) I put strawberry jelly on the toast and slap the eggs and bacon on top for a sandwich.

I ALWAYS put strawberry jelly on my sausage and egg biscuits . DH went and got me McD's the other morning and forgot the jelly so I threw them out. He wasnt happy but oh well that will teach him to forget

I LOVE sour cream and onion chips along with chocolate!! Especially reeses cups and chips.
cheddar & dill slices with saltine crackers

This is one of my FAVS! With a dab of mustard on top.

Mushroom flavored ramen noodles with a cheese slice melted in it.

This was actually very popular when we lived in Korea. A bowl of ramen was about $3 but add the cheese and all of a sudden its deluxe ramen and the price would jump $1.50..LOL Its so good.

French fries and tartar sauce is VERY popular here. I have been cursed out more times than I can count cuz we didnt have tartar sauce where I worked. Like it was a cardinal sin or something.

My mom eats bread soaked in milk..YUK!

Kyla Kym
09-26-2002, 05:27 AM
I think of this as normal food. But I've gotten some strange comments about it from people that don't live around here.
does anyone else like chocolate gravy poured over buttered biscuits?

~MK~
09-26-2002, 05:48 AM
Peanut butter, jelly, bologna, banana sandwich. MMM..good. :D

2manykids
09-26-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Kyla Kym
I think of this as normal food. But I've gotten some strange comments about it from people that don't live around here.
does anyone else like chocolate gravy poured over buttered biscuits?

We love it here, seemed stranged until I tried it:p

SKYFYRE
09-26-2002, 06:24 AM
my very strange neighbor lady used to eat popcorn in a bowl with milk and sugar on it :eek: BLEEEEAAAAAAAACCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Very strange bird, that one!!!

shell76
09-26-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by kelsie126

I ALWAYS put strawberry jelly on my sausage and egg biscuits . DH went and got me McD's the other morning and forgot the jelly so I threw them out. He wasnt happy but oh well that will teach him to forget

I am the same way!!!! But I have the mcmuffin instead of the biscuit. I take the egg off, put the strawberry jam on the sausage mcmuffin and eat it and the egg in alternating bites.....A complete breakfast! :)

SueShopper
09-26-2002, 09:15 AM
I didn't think that I would have anything weird to post here, but a few suddenly popped into my head haha
My mom would fix for us as kids: Heat up cooked leftover white rice with milk, butter & sugar until heated through. It is so good.. just like buttered rice. I still love that.

I remember we used to put salt on our Watermelon!!!

I remember hanging out with some friends, and we were looking for drinks (alcohol) but all we had in the house was hot cinnamon schnapps... I got the idea to mix that in milk. Everyone loved it hahah
It was pink like pepto bismol!!!!!! :D :D:D :D

chort1313
09-26-2002, 09:31 AM
popcorn mixed with soda

and

lays potato chips mixed with hamburger pickles. yum!~

DreamWarrior
09-26-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by SueShopper

I remember hanging out with some friends, and we were looking for drinks (alcohol) but all we had in the house was hot cinnamon schnapps... I got the idea to mix that in milk. Everyone loved it hahah
It was pink like pepto bismol!!!!!! :D :D:D :D

And it didnt curdle the milk??????

Tas
09-26-2002, 11:10 AM
I'm a Frosty and fry girl myself. Can't think of anything really wierd for me BUT my daughter is crazy. This is one of her more outlandish concotions:

one oreo cookie pulled apart
miracle whip
marmite (yeast spread, very thick and smelly)
Chocolate frosting
maple syrup
hersheys syrup

I came into the kitchen and she was just finishing it. Piled high with everything she liked. She ate it! And liked it. I couldn't belive it. It looked absolutely disgusting. That was when she was 5 I think. Every once in awhile she'll make stuff like that. Yuck!

SueShopper
09-26-2002, 11:17 AM
DreamWarrior: no, It didn't have any effect on the milk.. God knows what it did to our stomachs, though LOL :D

Oh, this isn't gross ..how many people have heard of this ..usually used for seafood. Especially boiled shrimp or crawfish.
Mix ketchup, mayo, & lemon juice together for an awesome dip. I can't eat my boiled shrimp unless I use that dip. TRY IT. you'll love it.

suzziq03
09-26-2002, 01:34 PM
dill pickles dipped in pancake syrup mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Gdgirl
09-26-2002, 04:23 PM
As a child, I used to drink all the pickle juice out of the jar.

I also dipped cucumbers in my soup.

Last, but not least, M&M candies toasted on white bread.