PDA

View Full Version : New England Freebiers and Bargain Hunters-Look here!

freeluv
06-01-2002, 06:27 PM
Hi ya!!! It's that time of year guys and we are having the First Annual Free and Bargain Loving Picnic! EVERYONE IS INVITED!
We are compiling a list of people who want to attend(pou099@attbi.com) and we are having it at Greeley Park in Nashua, NH. It will be held on September 8th and we are looking for as many people as possible!!! If you are worried about transportation, please don't worry, email me and we will find a way to get you here!! We want everyone to have the chance to attend!
I know there are a ton of New England people here, so email me and we will get this party started!
P.S. If anyone would like to volunteer to help out, we have a ton of stuff to do(food, decorations, location and directions, transportation, tables and chairs, games, prizes, entertainment, etc..so if you can help, please let me know!!!)
Looking forward to hearing from everyone!
Kara :)
pou099@attbi.com

P.P.S. PLEASE KEEP THIS BUMPED! :) Thanks!

freeluv
06-04-2002, 09:21 AM
Come on guys, with all the members we have here, is there NO one interested from New England??? We are talking CT, NH, MA, ME, VT, RI, even NY or from wherever else you are if you want to come hang out! Alot of other boards are excited and jumping in, I would LOVE to see some participation from BBS!!! Come on and get involved!!!
pou099@attbi.com

teenap
06-04-2002, 10:03 AM
I just moved from Nashua and sadly have no idea where greeley park is!
ha!
let me know if you need help:)

freeluv
06-05-2002, 10:34 AM
Teenap!
Please send me an email so I can get you on the invite list!!
Any help is appreciated, I think it is going to be a potluck, so lmk if there is something in particular you would like to bring, we don't want to end up with 100 macaroni salads! LOL
TTY soon!
pou099@attbi.com

freeluv
06-05-2002, 03:59 PM
Bumping for the dinner crew! Come on guys!! I know there are partiers from New England out there!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!
Kara
pou099@attbi.com

freeluv
08-01-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey guys! The picnic is going to be September 8th at Greeley Park in Nashua. We are setting up rides for those who need it, and deciding who is bringing what, so if you'd like to come, please email me at pou099@attbi.com and I will get you on the notify list!
Thanks and hope to see you there!
pou099@attbi.com

freeluv
08-15-2002, 01:40 AM
Getting closer to the date of September 8th. If anyone wants to come, it isn't too late!!!!
Please email me at pou099@attbi.com and I can get you on the list!