PDA

View Full Version : where have you won something?

lilome
04-27-2002, 08:03 PM
How about letting us know where you have won something. Anyone win at Gamesville?

firemom3102
04-28-2002, 08:26 AM
I won a $25.00 American Express card from Budwiser designated driver contest and $10 from iGain. Thats about it.

ccbmom
04-28-2002, 09:28 AM
I've won an autographed cookbook, spices and utensils from Emeril's site. In January I won a Nintendo 64 game unit from the Pizza Hut website. I won a $50 Lands Ends gift certificate from Searchers. I won N'Sync concert tickets last summer from the Cleveland Plain Dealer website. (My 13-year-old daughter was pretty pleased because I never would have paid that price for tickets!) And tickets to the Western Reserve Historical Society museum and three books from that same Plain Dealer website. That's it.

Just enough to keep me thinking, "Hey, somebody has to win! It could be me!"

Guinevere
04-28-2002, 10:27 AM
I played at Gamesville for YEARS and never won anything.

Yesterday I got a notice in my email that I have one a Tony the Tiger soccerball from Kellogs though! I haven't said anything to my daughter, but she'll be thrilled when it comes, in about 3 - 5 weeks!

Guin

Storm Raven
04-28-2002, 12:07 PM
I've won from a lot of places... I call it the second half of my online job (first being Ebay) But I enter between 200-500 a day, depending how much time I have after I am done with Ebay. I've never won at Gamesville but I don't really try on there. I have won two $5 GC to Burger King from Sweepsclub in the last 2 months, and $5 from Windough. Those are probably the two closest sites like Gamesville that I try on. I do Scratch for Cash every day but have yet to win on there. Eventually I will I hope. :)

If you don't try, you can't win! That's my philosophy. So I keep trying.

kelblend
04-28-2002, 02:00 PM
I have never won at gamesville or pogo, daggoneit!!! I was playing word whomp for days and it was up to $1500. I played a bit and had to go to the grocery. Well guess what??? Someone won it while I was gone!!!! arrrgghhhhhhh :(

Morty
04-28-2002, 02:35 PM
Last year I won a nice tent from Bass Ale.

srepeej
04-28-2002, 02:43 PM
I've won lots of stuff from using bigbigforums and got lots of free stuff on digitalcity- Seattle I won tickets to see BB King,on eluxury won 200 gc,won tony tiger soccer ball,got 50 giftcard from target, free levis from posts on bigbigforums, free cordless phone,free gift cards form toysrus 80$, I used to go to lots of freebie sites but now this is the only one i go to. I go several times aday here and go to contest mania and freebie forums and you can get lots of things. This place is the best, the others come and go but bigbig is always there and we make it happen and of course Alex something is always coming in the mail

Donnac36
04-28-2002, 09:44 PM
In the past I posted a lot of my wins in the Neeners forum but lately I have been winning contests 2-3 times a week so I dont have time to post them all. This week I got some small wins. T-shirt from Dr. Pepper, T-shirt from Bissell Vaccuums, NFL poster, $50 gift card to K B Toy Stores, stuffed animal from a contest in this forum, $700 from state lottery,ummmm....i know im leaving out stuff..i love winning! im waiting to win "the big one!"

aznting
04-29-2002, 03:47 AM
I've won prizes from iwin.com/uproar.com (cash, watches, cameras, vcr's, video games)... i won an injected autograph cd from promosquad, a scooter. I've won 2 major prizes from maybelline a samsung cell phone and a yep mp3 player. I also won $10 and a week supply of candy from chewtheclue. I also won tickets to concerts/special events from my local radio station. I think I also won $5 from greenfield. Lets see what else.... oh yea one more thing :D I won a motorola T900 from that contest way back then from windows xp... or something like that. Thats about it! I know I won more stuff... but I can't remember right now.. LOL

bluelotus
06-10-2002, 08:51 AM
I won a 200 gift cert. to ELuxury once.
I've gotten gift Cert. to sephora also.
Won tons of prizes on the NBA game.
Won some free candy off the chew the clue game.

*Never won off gamesville or Pogo either!

Also, My mother won a baby co-sleeper from
babynet and I found out a few weeks later
that I was pregnant, LOL!!

bvancil
06-10-2002, 09:37 AM
I got a letter Friday. I won a gift basket from Home Made Simple. Plus two more for my friends.

miatoo
06-10-2002, 11:25 AM
I won the "Concha Y Toro" contest in March - they sent me a check for $16,000.00. It was kinda neat - didn't have to meet anyone, or have a picture taken, etc. Just the Fedex guy at my door with a check. I bought a big screen tv, and put the rest in savings. Gonna buy the house I live in next year, and use the money I won as a down payment. Never coulda done it without the win.

Julie

bluelotus
06-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Umm well that 16 grand sure beats my Eluxury win! LOL!!!!
WTG!!!!!:D

miatoo
06-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by bluelotus
Umm well that 16 grand sure beats my Eluxury win! LOL!!!!
WTG!!!!!:D

Thanks!

I also won the gc from Eluxury last year. And last month I won the monthly prize package from Seahawks.com (a t-shirt and cap). That's a big deal because it had the new seahawks logo, which isn't for sale to the public yet.

Now if one of those lottery tickets I keep buying come through...

Julie

annienannie
06-10-2002, 03:40 PM
I won a HP Scanner from a survey I don't even remember taking, the lingere wardrobe from Loveable, a contest I found on this board and several $5 and $10 checks from different places.

Someone is going to win.... it could be one of us just as well as anyone else. Keep trying !!!! :D ;) :p :)

carell_2000
06-10-2002, 04:31 PM
That gives me lots of hope...to win the big one.. I won the cybiko handheld game when that contest was running..I also won the eluxury gc, but never used it(there was some problem with them charging a huge amount for shipping), I won a very nice hair care kit from pantene but didn't remember entering anything to get it,I won $30 and a couple months worth of candy at chew the clue..I recently won a harry potter t-shirt on that find the owls game and won a emergency menopause kit from being signed up for a women's freebies newletter.
I also won some kind of bag from jackpot a long time ago, but never got it. I wrote to them and they said it had been sent, so end of story. I also should have got something from olay but they cheated and didn't give it to me, so heads up on them... I've also gotten quite a few things, puzzle eyeshadow, lotions, etc. from being one of the first 1000 or whatever for signing up for things... and before the internet, I won a 27 inch tv from a local store promotion and a vcr from being one of the first to send my entry back to fingerhut..I also can't remember everything, but I'll remember when I get the big one from pch... Congrats to all...:cool: :eek: :cool:

lovebuzz
06-10-2002, 08:48 PM
Can you all please list the sites you won the prizes from? Thanks :)

PeggySue
06-10-2002, 10:04 PM
woweeeeeeeeeeee look at these awsome ins:)

lets see...

i won the new compaq computer 1600.00 value-depends-poise

feltkit-child.com

redkin -2 times past 6 months-weekly wins

cybiko

30.00 chew clue

80.00 wins from surveys-monthly winners

tupperware

backpack-animal planet site

kids electronic toy-fisherprice site

heavy tape dispenser-3m site

teddy bear-some animal alaska game site

flyin simulator cd if that counts lol won yesterday.

tons more i dont even recal... n i do enter daily...-wkly-monthly contest as well as instant wins:) peggy~

DIDONNA
06-11-2002, 07:31 AM
I WON $120.00 FROM CHEW THE CLUE AND A TON OF CANDY FROM THEM.
IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WINNING ANYTHING
:D

Starpower
06-11-2002, 10:44 AM
I don't if this thread is depressing or exciting. I've been entering contests for years, and NEVER won a big prize......I've almost given up hope!!!! So, excuse me for sounding a little down. It seems my luck is NO good!

Boooooooohooooooooooooo!

I must say I do have house full of Freebies thanks to BBS, and Mypoints. I want the money tho...!

So its half and half on my end. Everytime I enter a sweeps I never win. So consider yourself lucky.

You good luck people you!!!!!!!!!! Why I orrrrrrrrrrrta......

LMDAO:D

Show me the money....

Starpower
06-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by aznting
I've won prizes from iwin.com/uproar.com (cash, watches, cameras, vcr's, video games)... i won an injected autograph cd from promosquad, a scooter. I've won 2 major prizes from maybelline a samsung cell phone and a yep mp3 player. I also won $10 and a week supply of candy from chewtheclue. I also won tickets to concerts/special events from my local radio station. I think I also won $5 from greenfield. Lets see what else.... oh yea one more thing :D I won a motorola T900 from that contest way back then from windows xp... or something like that. Thats about it! I know I won more stuff... but I can't remember right now.. LOL

Tell us your secret maybe we're all can win too next time. Give us hope.

Sunraye
06-11-2002, 08:59 PM
I won: 100 from jackpot.com, back when it started, sega dreamcast, fisher stereo, hooked on phonics, 2 cases bubblicious, a chimeneas which was 4 months ago and still hasn't come, they said it was back ordered,e luxury gc, a few small items. When you add the time I spend entering these things-I should be a millionaire!:rolleyes:

lisagrl99
06-18-2002, 06:43 AM
I've won....

A Bissell T-Shirt
Many chew the clue coupons for free candy
Arm & Hammer Travel Mug
Watkins gift pack
Daily's cocktail mix t-shirt
Neutrogena Sunless Tanner
PS2 Game from Kellogs
AFI Top 100 Love Stories DVD
Robowheels giftpack from Cartoon Network
Papermate Notebook and pencil set
Over $250 in Greenfield $$$$$$$

I wish I'd kept track of all of my winnings... There are a bunch that I've forgotten...

hdlzx2
06-18-2002, 07:04 AM
I won this one! Hurry! you go and try to win, too!
www.planters.com ...I think there are 30 vacations left!

also check out this thread to help you out...
http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/newreply.php3?action=newreply&threadid=184689

romaninfla
06-19-2002, 09:12 AM
......I pulled out my log for this one....In the past two years here's my list.....
flz.com.........250.00 and bunch of nsync mer 12/08/2000
frito lay.......3 pokemon gameboy games.......12/10/2000
not sure .......an mp3 player.................02/01/2001
cybiko..........a cybiko......................05/16/2001
slimjim.com.....2 free movie passes...........08/20/2001
unilever/publix.150.00 in publix cert.........08/21/2001
conagra.........75.00 food store check...(x5)..12/11/2001
poptarts........5 free coupons.................12/31/2001
edy's...........3 free carton..................12/31/2001
pepsi...........2 brittany spears tickets......12/15/2001
reward tv.......5 movie passes................02/08/2002
g.e. ...........3.00 check.....................2/10/2002
cstakes.........100.00.........................04/30/2002
toysrus/amazon..1065.00 worth of toys..........04/18/2002
sweepsclub.com...28+blockbuster gift cards.....total past year
chew the clue....107 free candy coupons........total
eetand ern.......free video game...............not rec yet
redken...........4 free products....weekly entry..........

there have been many more wins over the past few years....but these are the most recent........you have to play to win also...
i have received lots of smaller items but usually they dont have sponsers name anywhere on the packaging......

goodluck and keep trying.............

Dawn
06-19-2002, 09:37 AM
I won 200.00 dollars from the poleroid instant win game

go me! :D

Msdaizy
06-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Since I had my computer in March of 2000 I have been entering contests weekly. I have won from Cartoon Network~Powerchi, BabyUniverse GC $50, Party supplies GC $35, Redkin haircare products twice, Eluxury GC $25, Phonecards, T-shirts. But I have never won on any of the gaming sites such as; Pogo or Bigprizes, or Iwon.:D

lilome
06-30-2002, 07:24 PM
I just recently won the bingo blitz at iwin 3 times for 2 dollars each. Hope I win again because it sure does feel great to win something :)

Asenath
07-01-2002, 12:10 AM
I won a $30 GC to Amazon.com from rocketlinks.com and
a mascara and a cosmetic bag from the Maybeline instant win. I wish all of your good luck would rub off on me.

FancieFace
07-25-2002, 07:13 PM
My best win ever was a $100 GC from Ourhouse.com but lately its been a lot of candy bars and veryfine juice.

homeschool
07-26-2002, 05:07 AM
I won a $75.00 pair of jeans from "BUCKLE"

bethieb
07-26-2002, 08:35 AM
My best win was from a local radio station. The contest was "Why I deserve a week in bed with pay". I said, "Because that's where I do my best work." (Just a little white lie on my resume'...LOL) The DJ even tried to make an appointment with me. It was a little embarassing, but I ended up with the $150 prize.

mailboxdancn
07-26-2002, 09:14 AM
That's funny bethiab...My best win ever was from a local radio show also... I won a $25,000 ski boat!! My son picked the right key out of a bucket and the key started the boat, and I won it!! :)

patpatty
07-26-2002, 10:17 AM
I won a $50.00 check from Greenfield online once.
I won a $25.00 check from them, too.
I have as of yesterday a $10.00 gift check by American Express from
Stax yesterday.