PDA

View Full Version : GOOD MORNING!~and whats on the schedule for today?

KellyA
01-28-2002, 05:28 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!~~ (gosh,how I hate Mondays!)So,whats on everyones schedule for today???
I'm doing the usual....babysitting,running hubby to work,cleaning and hoping to peak in on you guys a bit later!!!Hope you all have a great day~I think its suppose to be really nice out today!~BEHAVE ALL!!! and I will check up on you guys later on!!
Hugzzz.......{{{{{{{everyone}}}}}}}}
:D :) :D :) :D :) :D

angelinwaiting
01-28-2002, 05:46 AM
[color=purple]{{{{{{kellya}}}}}}}}}}

Good morning to you too.......I will be going to our local salvation army store today to volunteer, then come home and cook, clean, and do all the other mom things....:D Hope your day goes great today:D :D :D

btw, I missed ya'll yesterday when I was eating those steaks..;) :D

lameduch27
01-28-2002, 05:48 AM
Good morning Kelly!
Hope you have a GREAT day!
I'm planning one. Hubby and I are having a "DAY DATE" today. It's been a few months since we've gone out on one, it's time for it,,lol.

DreamWarrior
01-28-2002, 06:06 AM
Wow!! I'm so lucky today!!! I get to go do LAUNDRY!!!!!.... (I HATE doing laundry btw)

Only good thing about it is I get to get out of the house!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

momof4inMi
01-28-2002, 06:11 AM
:o * Yawns * ...... G'morning .... thinking of going back to bed for a bit :rolleyes: I dont do Mondays well :rolleyes:

KellyA
01-28-2002, 06:12 AM
{{{{angelinwaiting}}}}~~I missed those steaks too:( we will have to do the steak thing another day!;)

((lameduch}}~~that sounds like a great way to spend the day!have fun!!

{dreamwarrior}~~hey,I'm doing laundry today too~along with all the rest of my "fun"stuff!LOL

eve17
01-28-2002, 06:15 AM
:) Good Mooooooooooorning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

worldofdan
01-28-2002, 08:03 AM
LAUNDRY~:(

Clean the house :(

Go out for dinner :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!!

girlwithsoul
01-28-2002, 09:01 AM
Well Mondays and Thursdays are my long days. I wake up at 6:30, at work by 8am, work till 5:15pm, then it's off to school from 7-10pm (2 classes, 3 hours a day, 2 days a week). Wish me luck on surviving today....it's gonna be pretty dang difficult.:rolleyes:

LIVE Super Doppler 4
01-28-2002, 09:04 AM
Well, I just got out of my 10AM class. Next up is lunch and then my 115PM class. After that, I immediately drive to SC for my internship. Finally after the evening news, I head back to NC.

It is going to be a long, but good day, I think! :)

Princess4J
01-28-2002, 09:31 AM
Good Morning All!!!!

well the rain ruined my plans.
I was going to take the kiddies
to Barnes & Noble for storytime.

So instead I get to stay home &
do laundry & vaccuum. There are cookie
crumbs all over my house !!!!!!
yes I know "Thats how the cookie crumbles"
ha ha..I'll laugh later.

Have a HAPPY Day everyone !!!!!!!!

Princess of Power #1
01-28-2002, 09:37 AM
Well had to drink some coffee. Watch some tv. Did the taxes. Cleaned out my Hotmail. Sent your hubby a letter. Came here to see what was going on. I will be sending out some e-cards. And coming back here. That's about my day! Exciting aint it!!!:cool: I know it isn't much of a life but at least I don't have to do laundry, wash dishes, vacuem, or take care of kids!!!:cool:

spongebob
01-28-2002, 10:15 AM
ingore hubby.. clean house.. laundry.. cook supper so they will have for tonight..and off to work..

leslieclaxton2000
01-28-2002, 10:16 AM
So far......started laundry, realized my detergent was running low and I had no bleach I went to Wal-Mart to restock. Ended up spending $62.00. :eek: How'd that happen!...came back home, started laundry, into second load and then daughters school calls saying she is sick. Goes to pick up daughter. BTW, daughter is dancing around in her room because she thinks she fooled me, but dishes need doing....lol. Well enough to dance, well enough to do dishes. Thats so far today. Can't wait to see what happens next.

missymommy
01-28-2002, 10:22 AM
Go to bank. Pick up BB at school at 2:30. Clean, laundry,cook dinner,
Just broke up fight between the toddlers. Go to grocery store and all
that if I can get my butt off here and go do it. Lol:D

~MK~
01-28-2002, 11:02 AM
TRY to enjoy my first day off from the nuthouse in EIGHT days. I slept in..until 6:30 even.:rolleyes: I think I will bug the soon to be ex hubby, cook supper, THINK about cleaning my house (since that darn cleaning imagery doesn't work):p ;) :rolleyes: :( and go to bed again.

erniemarie
01-28-2002, 11:10 AM
Well went to work 9-11 this morning and I am ion break now then I have a 2:00 class and back to work again from3-5 then my night class from 6-9 then a hour bus ride home from campus yuck I hate mondays

lovechild
01-28-2002, 11:10 AM
Today and Every MONDAY is Clean The House Day!! After hubby being home all weekend...........house turns into a disaster area!!

Gia
01-28-2002, 09:42 PM
{{{Kelly}}} Please call me and/or email me ASAP......let me know how your Mom is..I have been worried all day!! I left you a message on your machine a few minutes ago~hope all is well. I love you sweetie~:o

KellyA
01-29-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Gia30
{{{Kelly}}} Please call me and/or email me ASAP......let me know how your Mom is..I have been worried all day!! I left you a message on your machine a few minutes ago~hope all is well. I love you sweetie~:o

~~~I love you Gena!!~Thats all I can really get out right now~I will e-mail you.:(Thanks for lastnight!!!

DreamWarrior
01-29-2002, 05:27 AM
:::does her best Robin Williams voice:::

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRNINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corkster
01-29-2002, 09:01 AM
Good Mornin' one and all:p Well, here it is..Tuesday, early o'clock, and I made a quickie mad dash thru this place cleanin' "enough" to make do...Now I have John Fogerty blarin' on the stereo (dunno why??) lol...I think I'll cut up carrots and taters and cabbage and have it ready to try to make some cabbage soup hubby requested outta the blue...I swept out the garage which was a joy:rolleyes: and ya know? I just might be lazy the rest of day. I feel "bland" and it's a cloudy, rainy day and those always make me wanna just hang. You guys all have good days now, ya hear? bye bye 4 now:)

Bizkitman
09-08-2002, 05:59 AM
This will be just like yesterday morning....
We will be having another yard sale to try and get rid of what was left from yesterdays....

Hope everyone else is having a good one!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lora_1994
09-08-2002, 06:53 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a whole lot going on in my neck of the woods today.
Me and da hubby are thinking of taking the kids to an airshow at the airport. And then off to the park for a cookout. I should stay at home and clean, but it'll still be here when i get back ... unless that little good fairy comes while we're outta the house!!:eek: :eek: :D

Bizkitman
09-13-2002, 08:45 AM
This morning our son, who is in kindergarten, has requested we take him in to school because the bus ride is long....So we're taking him in. Then we will be going to Wal Mart to pick up our pictures.
I'm off from work today so we are going to try and put flowers on my grandparents gravesite, haven't had much time to go there lately...

After that I'll probably just chill the rest of the day!!

Hope Everyone has a great day today!!!!
:cool: :cool: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :cool: :cool:

flute
09-13-2002, 08:59 AM
Bizkitman: why are u bumping up this thread?

~~~today's schedule............uhmm..go to bank..get $$, grocery shop.. :DProlly do homework :eek: