PDA

View Full Version : The story of Gramma and the Wee Nis

jaybird
01-15-2002, 10:38 PM
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO BIGBIGTIMEOUT. I was forced into this by mommyx2 and flute and several others.

A preface:
This is a true story. It happened last May, involving myself, my mom, (then 75) my dot and her closest guy friend (they've been friends since they were 3 or 4, close as brother and sister in every respect)

Last May, my mom and I drove to Muncie to help Sarah pack up to move back home for the summer. It was Friday, the last day of school (officially) and all over campus kids were celebrating the end of finals and another year, barbequeing, partying etc etc. Sarah wanted to stop by a friend's house who was having a big bbq, kids, parents etc. We got to Jessica's and the back yard is full of probably 30 kids, (21 year olds mostly) and a few parents. Her best guy friend from childhood goes to school there as well (transferred in his junior year) He was a wee bit wasted. UNDERSTATEMENT. He'd been drinking vodka and Red Bull (a non-alcoholic stimulant drink) On and around campus, most houses and apartments have the kiddy type swimming pools in the yards, you know, the 1' deep ones, or the inflatable ones. Well N (we'll protect his identity) was out of control, and definitely the center of attention and the life (laugh??) of the party. He jumped into the pool in his khakis, Palm Pilot, cell phone, wallet and all in his pocket. Hopped out, pulled off his khakis. Now understand N had on VERY thin, plain white boxers, sopping wet, that were sagging down to his pubes practically. I've known this kid since he was 2 foot tall and I'm about to die...mortified for his mom who would have laid down and had a heart attack then and there. (Please note, across the street from this house is a Church of God, with people hanging around) N gets up on a lawn chair, spreads his arms and does a perfect swan dive into the pool. Stands up. Boxers are around his knees. Of course he's wasted.

Sarah is hysterical. "OH MY GOD N, pull your pants up. MY GRAMMA can see your wenis. PULL THEM UP!"

WENIS. We are all dying laughing at the 2 of them!!!

After about 5 minutes of coaxing and threatening him with his life, Sarah gets N out of the pool and gets his boxers back on him. Sarah is chastising him thoroughly for showing his wenis to her grandmother. Just reaming him. He comes down off his buzz a little, comes over to my mom (who he's known forever) and says, "Gramma, you didn't see my wenis did you? You didn't really see my wenis." (Now remember, there's about 40 people total watching this go on and just cracking up)

My mom doesn't crack a smile and doesn't miss a beat. Looks N right in the eye and says, "Yes I did, but don't worry about it. It's not all that. I've seen lots better."

N's jaw drops to his chest, totally speechless, beet red, crowd goes nuts.

Poor N will never live it down, Gramma seeing his wenis.

And we will never let him.

She saw him over the summer at our house and he sort of grimaced and she said, "Hey N, how's the wenis?"

Gotta love that woman. And you all wonder where I get it from!!!

Honest to God true story.

(HAPPY NOW mommyx2 and everyone?)

IF I go to the BigBigTimeOut chair I'm taking ya'll with me! :D

unicorn9149
01-15-2002, 11:52 PM
that story is worth the bigbig time out chair. I'll keep you company

Jayd
01-16-2002, 12:01 AM
Ahem...You...to...---------------> THE CHAIR

flute
01-16-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by jaybird
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO BIGBIGTIMEOUT. I was forced into this by mommyx2 and flute and several others.

Hey, leave the new mama outta this!!

funny story, lmfao @ jayd!!!

captorquewrench
01-16-2002, 08:59 AM
that is hysterical!

mommyx2
01-16-2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks Jaybird, I got a kick out of that story and I was SURE other people would just die laughing hearing it!! So glad you posted it :D

RedneckGirl
01-16-2002, 09:41 AM
OMG! Thank you for that story! I am having a sad day and needed somthing to make me laugh. And boy did you do it!!! My 2 year old thinks I have lost my mind because I cant stop laughing.:eek:

cinnamon-butter
01-16-2002, 11:07 AM
FUNNY! ROTFLMBO!!

jamrsc
01-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Oh My, that was hilarious. Thanks for sharing it.:)

Gia
01-16-2002, 11:57 AM
{{{{{JAYBIRD}}}}} I ALMOST WET MY PANTS FROM LAUGHING SOO HARD!!! :) :D ;) :) :D ;)

heymom
01-16-2002, 12:30 PM
WAY TO GO GRANDMA

LMAO :D :D

chort1313
01-16-2002, 01:16 PM
yes, now i see where you get it from , jb! :)

marquez8370
01-17-2002, 10:12 AM
:D :D Too Cute! :D :D

captorquewrench
01-17-2002, 10:33 AM
I have had to come back and reread this a couple of time!!!!! I even emailed it to my hubby!!! It is just sooooooooooo funny!!!

jaybird
08-21-2002, 08:43 PM
Here ya go, gonnascream.

Be warned.
:D :D :D :D :D

Jolie Rouge
08-21-2002, 08:51 PM
POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

POUNCE !!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Might I ask you to post this over in the Comedy thread so Fugi will see it when he gets back .....

jaybird
08-21-2002, 08:55 PM
No. But you can 'blatantly steal' this thread and post it over there!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Best part is, that story is 100% truth. Still rip him about it. Gram saw him last in May, at Sarah's college graduation party. And yes, 'it' came up! ROFL. Poor kid will be 45 and NEVER live that down as long as there is a jaybird relative alive.

OOOH. Sarah told the story at her best girlfriend's grad party. We've (the parents) have all been friends since the kids were ittybitty. So N's family was there along with about 100 other people. Beer and drinks were flowing pretty good, Sarah, Shanna, N and another really close guy friend were strolling down memory lane and telling great stories. I thought N's parents were going to DIE!

fairydana
08-21-2002, 09:16 PM
Lol!! Thanks for the laugh!! :D

~Angel Eyez~
08-21-2002, 10:44 PM
LOL

Bumpin:D

works4me
08-22-2002, 03:09 AM
Too Funny.....thank you for sharing!!!:D :D :D :D

mrs.john
01-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Bumping

jaybird
01-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Oh my! :eek: You found it! :D

Poor "N!" We just can't leave his wenis alone! He will NEVER live this down. Today's his b/day by the way, the day after Sarah's!

mrs.john
01-24-2003, 08:50 PM
Oh my! :eek: You found it! :D

Actually, I got lucky (cause there was NO WAY I was going to go thru 13,000 posts of yours ;) ) and kind of stumbled on it while looking for something else.

jaybird
01-24-2003, 08:53 PM
I was actually searching for it alphabetically but I thought it was "Gramma & the Wenis" and looked and looked through the G's! Thank you, I think! ;)

blusie
01-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Too funny!! I love that she still brings it up when she sees him. :D

janelle
01-24-2003, 10:47 PM
I like Wee Nis better than weenis. LOL and how is His Wee Nis doing now a days? Does everyone call him that like a nick name? He is going to kill Sarah. HAHAHAHAHA.

flute
01-24-2003, 10:58 PM
a-hahahahahahahahaha SO glad to have re-read that :D

Gumball1960
01-24-2003, 11:29 PM
And to think I live in Indiana and missed all the fun.. :D

Tyt Budget
01-25-2003, 08:47 AM
Ha Ha AAAAAAAAhaha OMG! http://members.ivwnet.com/curious@ivwnet.com/pics/YIKES.gif

This is hilarious JB! LOL :D

jaybird
01-25-2003, 12:05 PM
See? My life is funnier than any fiction someone could write! Should write a book of ancedotes. Call it "It's an Epidemick." Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha! ;)

Tyt Budget
01-25-2003, 12:47 PM
See? My life is funnier than any fiction someone could write! Should write a book of ancedotes. Call it "It's an Epidemick." Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha! ;)

Oh very droll JB, very droll. :eek: :D

CAMSmama
01-25-2003, 03:26 PM
"I ALMOST WET MY PANTS FROM LAUGHING SOO HARD!!"

ME TOO! LOL that sound like something my grandma would have said!