PDA

View Full Version : Want to hear something freaky?

leslieclaxton2000
01-10-2002, 07:37 AM
My mother brought my grandmother to visit me yesterday evening. She has never been to the house we just moved into in November. We were all just sitting in the living room and talking when she all of a sudden, calmly says "you have a ghost in here". I proceeded to tell her that I have never seen anything weird or heard anything. But she swears there is one here. My grandmother is 94 years old, healthier than me, and lives in a house that she was born in and I KNOW has a ghost. If I ever get my scanner working I will show you a picture of her ghost. Its also on video.

Anyway, I live in an older, remodeled farmhouse type house. The house was built in 1936, so I am pretty sure it has some HISTORY to it.

To make a short story long, I am now wondering if what I have been mistaking as bad eyesite or fatigue isn't really SOMETHING. Every so often I catch something (moving?) (fluttering?) out of the corner of my eye. When I turn to look, nothing is there. OH, and a couple of times I have been in bed on the verge of sleep and feel something that feels like its sitting down on the end of the bed, dismissing it as maybe the cat or the beginning of a dream, sit up and look and nothing is there.

What do you think?

wingsfan
01-10-2002, 07:44 AM
Our house is 100+ yrs old and I have the same experiences, seeing "things" out of the corner of my eye, etc. I think you definitly have a ghost! Ours loves to move and hide things. It drives me nuts! One time, we "lost" hubby's paycheck and found it 6 mos. later hidden in a box in the storage room. There is NO WAY any of us put it there. I just talk to "it" now....it amuses me.
Good Luck....

DreamWarrior
01-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Oh man what I hate id when I am just about asleep or one step past dozing off and it feels like someone is shaking the sh*t oouta me... I have had that happen NUMEROUS times... I wake up and my heart is POUNDING and I am all freaked out. I sometimes think that maybe one of the kids did it buit there is NO ONE in my room...

Hell just this morning I saw something.. I have NO idea what it was.. it looked like something white had fallen off the back of the couch but when I asked my daughter if there was anything white behind the couch she said no. I was like "oooooohhhhhh kayyyyyyy" I didnt want to scare her so I said that my eyes were playing tricks on me.. but I KNOW I saw something!!!

Technologist
01-10-2002, 08:41 AM
First sorry for interrupting....

Hey FishmansBetrHalf....

We were right, check this thread.

http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=151719

We now return to this thread....

I don't know about ghosts...... but somebody or something keeps hiding stuff from me around my house...

Princess4J
01-10-2002, 08:41 AM
I say listen to your grandmother.
seems like she knows what she's talking about.

At least at my house, there hasn't been
anymore handprints on our mirrors or
any more indentions (sp?) on the bed.

Maybe my kids scare it away........

leslieclaxton2000
01-10-2002, 08:53 AM
I for one am excited about it. I have always thought there was another level (maybe several) to existing. Just as long as it know we can exist "peacefully" together. I have no problem with it.

mommyof2littlemisters
01-10-2002, 09:11 AM
Ghost has such a negative response when you say it. But I do believe that those that are past keep track of us and stay a part of our lives. So maybe its one of your relatives. (I sound like John Edwards) I love that guy.

leslieclaxton2000
01-10-2002, 09:28 AM
We will welcome him with open arms. Maybe he could tell US some stories.

shell76
01-10-2002, 11:32 AM
I have dealt with the "not me" thing! But most of the time it isn't my children that hide stuff. I was at a paranormal forum, when the subject of things disappearing and reappearing was brought up. At the time, my sister was having a really rough time with her stuff "disappearing". Someone posted that when they had that problem they would say out loud in a calm, nice tone, "Okay! I really need my "whatever was missing", please put it back now. We can play the hiding game later!" And then he would go sit down in another room for a couple of minutes. Then he would go back to the room where the object was supposed to be and it would be sitting there....returned by whoever or whatever had "hid" it. I told my sis about this and she said, "Well its worth a shot!" She called me later that day and said that she could not find something that she knew she had left on her desk. She said she was going to try asking for it back. She told me that she looked all over the desk and everywhere around it, picked up books, etc... that were on top of desk, and this item was just gone! She asked for it back, walked down the hall and sat down for a minute....I was excited to find out if it was there and kept telling her to go look! She walked into her room and said, "Oh my God! Its there! Its right there on top of the books that I picked up and looked under! Where did it come from?" She was totally flipping out and so was I!

wingsfan
01-10-2002, 11:37 AM
I've had the same experience. My "ghostie" will leave it in the middle of the floor as if to say "duh, it's right here"

Sara156
01-10-2002, 11:54 AM
I don't think that there are such things as ghosts. If there really is any "supernatural" stuff going it is merely demonic activity. They only like for people to think they are ghosts (departed human souls). How do I know this? Because in Luke 16 we learn that when a person departs from this life he goes either to hell or paradise, and that is where he stays. A great gulf prevents spirits from leaving their eternal state. And by the way, true Christians need not fear any demons. The only one a Christian is told to fear is God. (This is just my opinion.) You, guys are entitled to your own and I'm in no way looking for a fight. I'm sorry if you got offended.

Vixen
01-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Sarah,

There was no need to come in this thread and say that.. lots of people do believe in ghosts and if you dont then thats fine dont read threads that talk about ghosts.. this thread is alot of fun and shouldnt have to be ruined with comments like yours.

heartlvrs
01-10-2002, 12:07 PM
Everyone has their own opinions, thoughts and beliefs. WHat may be right for one may not be for the other...but to be rude, obnoxious or cruel is just not right no matter what...if you cant say something nice dont say anything at all.

Sara156
01-10-2002, 12:10 PM
I wasn't looking for a fight. I was just posting my opinion. I like reading your ghost stories. I think they're very interesting. :)

DOOFIS
01-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Wow my house is 136 yrs. old and I have the same experiences. Especially seeing things in the corner of my eye. I usually just think its the cat then I remember she disappeared on thanksgiving. Now I just got a new one and I know the things I'm seeing arent her because she is too big.

DOOFIS
01-10-2002, 12:15 PM
shell76 i had the same thing in an apartment I used to live in. The little boy upstairs swore there was a boy named Robert in my apartment and when things would disappear I would say Robert put it back and a few minutes later whatever i couldn't find was where it was supposed to be. I loved that apartment.

shell76
01-10-2002, 12:21 PM
If you'll notice Sarah posted the same thing in every one of the ghost topics!:rolleyes:

Oh well, lets just ignore it so the posts don't get closed.

I always see stuff out of the corner of my eye, usually just blurs or "movement" but one night I saw something that really freaked me out! I'm scared to post it because you guys might think I'm crazy....or I might actually lead credence to sarah's opinion.

Sara156
01-10-2002, 12:30 PM
I just edited my earlier post.

Syrinx
01-10-2002, 06:07 PM
Everyone's stories about things disappearing reminded me of this. Years ago my aunt lived in an apartment on the top floor of an old house, and it had a ghost who did the same thing. Things would disappear and reappear somewhere else, and my aunt thought at first that she was just being absent minded and forgetting where she had set things down. Then she was cooking, and set the spoon she was using down on the counter and turned away. When she turned back, it was gone. So she said out loud "put that back" and the spoon clattered to the floor behind her! From then on, whenever she couldn't find something, she would ask the ghost nicely to please put it back. She said that everyone she told this to would get freaked out, but it never frightened her, because she got the impression that the ghost was a child's and just wanted attention.

Jcowgirl77
01-10-2002, 08:24 PM
I am orginally from Pa and under my house was all mines so everyone knew they were haunted well you can be downstairs in the kitchen and noone would be upstairs but you swear someone was, it would sound like someone walking opening and shutting doors

childbrite
01-10-2002, 10:25 PM
Welll...I don't consider my grandma to be demonic although she has been my guardian angel for as long as I can remember...so hope I don't offend you by that comment, but I don't think ghosts are demonic at all...some are evil, but some are just lost or scared or just like hanging out. I believe I have a little boy living in my house who LOVES to hide things all the time...so, I do believe in ghosts and have had a lot of experience with them.

janelle
01-10-2002, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure what I believe about this. I've had no experience with it. I think for those who are freaked out about having ghosts can get a priest to come to their house and do a sort of excorcism--not like with a person but for a house--say some prayers and such.

I think if I were dead I wouldn't want to be stuck in a house with strangers. Maybe they would want to go be with their relatives who have died. Anyway, that's what I'd want.

PeggySue
01-11-2002, 12:11 AM
wow very interesting reading...
just be careful...lol dont try to scare it away or anything just be normal and except it...
short story..
i lived in a very old house 100 yrs old if not older, strange things used to happen, water would turn on by itself etc...
well i went to town hall n checked on the deed n past owners, for free..
and sure enough an elderly man died in my kitchen, right by the sink, well i know i wasnt imagining these lil things happeneing..
anyway i took it further n contacted a woman who works for my state n spoke to her about this, she told me do not dig any further it would scare me more n freak me out, in other words i didnt want to hear anymore she had to say, she said trust me, i left it at that didnt dig any further, n just tried to cope w/all the strange things.......... and tried not to be afraid, wasnt easy...being 21...lol
but yes i believe in gosts, they also say never fear the dead they will never hurt you:)
peg

Getogirl
01-11-2002, 02:14 AM
Now I am kinda weirded out, I thought I was crazy. I have been seeing the movements you all have described (out of the corner of my eye) quite a bit lately. I will think something is falling & I just caught a glance, but once I turn around, nothing. I will think something is rolling across the floor (like mabey something fell off the counter & I caught a glance) but nothing when I turn around. It's mainly in the kitchen. ?????? I don't know much about this house, the lady before us had a BF who died but I don't think it was here???? I have been thinking I am losing it or I just need glasses. Oh my..................:eek:

lilmeanie43
01-11-2002, 03:12 AM
I think there is a spirit of some sort in my apt. My husband never smells it, but I always smell flowers... not just a small whif you'd get from walking by a few flowers, but very strong smells of flowers. There are no flowers in my house, we smoke, and I can't burn candles because of my bird... so to me there just simply is no other explanation. I see things out of the corner of my eye all the time, and I constantly hear something running up and down my stairs. All these things conveniently explained away by my husband... my imagination, neighbors (and even tho I have 3, they don't all run up and down their stairs 24/7). I like to think it is my mother watching over me, however I refuse to communicate with it at all as one of my neighbors whose lived here forever says there was a shooting in or around this building many years ago. She never did tell me which apt, or if it was in or out. Of course management refuses to tell me anything and are legally w/in their rights not to according to the lawyer I spoke to... so under the circumstances, not knowing who this spirit belongs to, I just speak aloud for 'all evil spirits get out of my house in the name of Jesus Christ' when I feel it around, and the feeling usually goes away... So I can only assume it's not my mother, because I *know* she wasn't when she was alive and couldn't possibly be evil now.

Anyways, there's my story... wasn't trying to take over your thread... sorry.

shell76
07-25-2002, 01:24 PM
Just saw The Others on pay per view the other night, and I just had to bump this post back up.

Princess4J
07-25-2002, 01:34 PM
DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REMEMBERS.
I HAD A THREAD A WHILE BACK ABOUT HOW
WE FOUND HANDPRINTS ON OUR BEDROOM
MIRROR. HUBBY WIPED IT OFF. THEN THE
NEXR MORNING IT WAS BACK, BUT IN A DIFFERENT
PLACE. THEN LATER THAT AFTERNOON ANOTHER ONE
APPEARED.

WELL GUESS WHAT ??

YES, THERE IS A HANDPRINT TODAY !!

ITS A SMALL ONE LIKE A CHILDS.
BUT OUR KIDS CAN'T CLIMB ON THE DRESSER.
ANYWAYS MY BEDROOM DOOR IS ALWAYS
SHUT. BUT TODAY IS MY HUBBYS
BIRTHDAY. I CALLED HIM AT WORK & TOLD
HIM SOMEONE WAS SENDING HIM A BIRTHDAY
MESSAGE. WHAT I DIDN'T TELL HIM, I'LL
WAIT & SHOW HIM INSTEAD. IS THAT UNDER THE HANDPRINT
THERE LOOKS (TO ME) BE BE A LETTER "J"

HIS NAME BEGINS WITH "J"

Ladytiger
07-25-2002, 01:35 PM
I will post more on this later- but I have a "sprite" that helps me find things, instantly:p Everyone thought of an excuse, in the household, until one day I heard my dot say, Ok, sprite, I am late for school and I need my ___, and she found it! Then I heard b/f the other day looking for his sunglasses, told him to ask sprite and he did, they were with the cat stuff??? LOL...We believe, and I also believe that the "flashes" that you see are spirits, just acknowledge them is all. Sometimes, that is all they want, sometimes, they have a message, ask them...Ok, I will end here- sinuses are killing me!:confused:

shell76
07-25-2002, 01:44 PM
Have you ever heard someone call out your name? When I was young, my family and I lived with my grandmother. She was diagnosed with cancer, and me and my Mom took care of her. She had to be put in the hospital, and one day, I was in my room putting on makeup, when I heard my Granny call out my name. I poked my head out of my bedroom door, and said, "I'll be right there Granny!" Then my Mom comes down the hall and reminds me that Granny is in the hospital. I asked if anyone else had called out my name and she said no. My Granny passed away a few weeks later. I wasn't able to talk to her about it because she didn't recognize anybody at that point. But I know for a fact that it was my Granny's voice calling my name.

Jolie Rouge
07-25-2002, 01:55 PM
We bought our house when my son was very small and our daughter was an infant. I kept "feeling" something I could not explain wathing me; and Matt told me on several occasions about the "old paw-paw who lives with us" making it clear he did not mean his grandfathers'. I would hear him chattering in his room at night and he would tell me he was talking to the "old paw-paw who lives with us" ...

I mentioned it to our neighbor who has lived here for 45 years, and she told me the man who used to live here died in our kitchen ! :eek:
I tried talking to our priest, but he simply stated that "the dead can have no effect on the living" and left it at that. I mentioned it to a "far-out" friend who said she knew what to do. She brought holy oil and holy water; we put drops of both on every window and out going door in the house, moving from east to south to west and ending up in the northern most corner of the house, saying prayers as we went and directing the spirit to move on. When she got to the last, northern most door, she lit a candle outside first and then "lead" the spirit out the door, "sealing" it with the water, oil and prayers behind it.

I never got that "feeling" again. Matt never mentioned seeing or talking to the "old paw-paw who lives with us" after that. ( we did all the above while he was out of the house, and never mentioned it to him) He will still talk about the "old paw-paw who lived with us"; but only in a past tense.

shell76
07-25-2002, 02:04 PM
I have read that sea salt will keep spirits out. Anyone know anything about that?

Jolie Rouge
07-25-2002, 02:17 PM
somewhat unrelated - but I thought ya'll might enjoy ....

THE REDNECK WITCH PROJECT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In 1994, three students at Tennessee Tech finished their midterms in diesel mechanics and automotive technology and headed for Adams, Tenn, intent on a night of beer drinking and redneck debauchery. Unfortunately for them, the decided to get drunk in the Bell Witch Cave ....

One year later, their throw-away Fuji-matic camera and beer cooler were found.

That's the paraphrased beginning of a hilarious Internet spoof of "The Blair Witch Project" done by a resident of the Adams area who saw the similarities between the local legend and the one depicted in the film.

The Fuji photos show close-up, off-center images of a chubby guy with wide, fear-filled eyes in a Tennessee Volunteers cap; a clear parody of the video footage allegedly found after the three teens disappeared in "The Blair Witch Project."

In "The Bell Witch Project"
://www.angelfire.com/tn/bellwitchproject/bwp.html) the tiny caption beneath the horrified face reads: "Holy sh1t. She took the beer."

Several more Fuji-matic photos of the cave follow, many with a Casper-like, Photo Shop cartoon ghost drawn in.

The site includes journal entries from a member of the expedition, led by J.C. Johnstone, who apparently started the trio's headlong dash into hell by loudly announcing, "Kate can bite my @ss," shortly after entering the cave.

"J.C.'s an idiot," reads one entry. "Why in the hell do we have to go to Adams anyway? He says that we are going to test out his college thesis about "Getting Drunk and its Ill Effects in Highly Dangerous Supernatural Places."

"I have to go for help. I have to flee blindly into the woods and scream real loud. AHHHHHH!!! Why in the 'ell am I still writing in this book? What am I, stupid?.... Wait, I hear her voice! She's coming for me ... and she's drunk ??????????????????????????????????
"borrowed" from "The S T R A N G E T R A V E L E R The Best Vacation Ideas This Side of The Other Side! http://www.srangetraveler.com

shell76
07-26-2002, 10:59 AM
Jolie Rouge, that is too cute! Love the "fuji-matic" ghost pics!!!!

:D

ahippiechic
07-26-2002, 12:41 PM
I went to school at Tennessee Tech, LOL! I think I've seen a ghost, once. I think this whole thread is interesting. :p

ChristyH
07-26-2002, 07:37 PM
Man this is odd to come across.. a friend and I were just talking about this the other day and I got the urge to take some pictures with my camera... http://groups.msn.com/hembyfamily/theoldhousebarn.msnw

But anyway my biggest problem isn't losing things it's the radio changing stations and if I'll say "Oh I really like that song please don't" it'll go back. Also the back door doesn't latch well and will open even if there's no wind and I've got kids so out of instint when it opens I'll say the airs on or the heats on please close the door back, 9 times out of 10 it will.

I find that talking to the things helps me feel safer with whatever/whoever it is and it will show whoever/whatever it is that I mean it no harm and I wish to be a friend.

And when I get up at night to go to the bathroom or get a drink my cats always push ahead of me, I almost feel as if they're checking to ward away anything evil because my Gran always told me cats were the protectors.

MistyWolf
07-26-2002, 08:42 PM
You have a ghost! .. my mom believed in ghosts and of course all of us now do (siblings). She said when you catch flicks of light out of the corner of your eye that it is a spirit .. She told me white lights are good and black lights are bad. If you see a black light, she told us to say "Cloak of Christ surround and protect me with a white light of protection," and visualize a white light encircling you. I have said that prayer many of times when I freaked myself out and felt instantly calm.

Also, when you smell strong odors or scents, that is a ghost. My mom passed away two years ago and my sister always smells Beautiful in the air and that is one fragrance that my mom loved.

And Sara, I will defend you on behalf of yes, you do have the right to speak your mind .. but some day when you yourself cross over you will find out! There is much more to existence than what we know on earth!

And for anyone who is interested in John Edwards (I love him!) .. check out James Van Praagh .. he is very good as well.

Princess4J
07-26-2002, 11:01 PM
WHENI SHOWED MY HUSABAND THE HANDPRINT
LAST NIGHT. HE SAID LOOK UNDER IT
(NEAR WHERE I SAW THE "J") HE
SAID IT LOOKS LIKE A TINY FOOTPRINT.

& BESIDE THE "J" IT DOES LOOK
LIKE A FOOTPRINT. TOO WEIRD !!

I ONCE WNET INTO OUR ROOM TO PUT
SOME LAUNDRY AWAY, ON THE BED (HIS SIDE)
WAS AN IMPRINT AS IF SOMEONE HAD BEEN LAYING THERE !!

GodBlessAmerica
07-26-2002, 11:25 PM
love these kinds of threads...

Princess4J, your handprint story
made my hair rise.....:D

years back a neighbor of mine was washing dishes,-
after dinner.
when she was done with all the dishes..
she turned from her sink...walked about five/six
steps to the dinning room table
and wiped the table off....
she turned around..
and threw the dish rag into the sink..
from across the room.....
...as she turned to walk out of the kitchen...
something slapped her ankle.....:eek:

the dish rag "some how"..threw it's self .. back
at her at her feet!http://www.badassbuddy.com/images/buddies/badassbuddy_com-seeaghost.gif

Princess4J
07-26-2002, 11:36 PM
I ALWAY KEEP OUR BEDROOMDOOR CLOSED.
SO THE KIDS CAN'T GO IN THERE.

ONW DAY I OPENED THE DOOR & THREW MY
HUBBYS T-SHIRT IN. I FELT MY SON (20 MONTHS)
BRUSH AGAINST MY LEG,AS IF HE RAN INTO THE ROOM.

I WASN'T LOOKING IN THE ROOM AS I THREW THE SHIRT IN.

SO I CALL OUT DANIEL, COME ON .....LETS GO......

I HEAR HIM MAKE A NOISE...........

FROM THE LIVINGROOM !!
I LOOKED & HE WAS SITTING ON THE LIVNINGROOM FLOOR
NEXT TO MY DAUGHTER !!!!!!!!

THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE HOME & WE HAVE NO PETS.

I LOOKED INTO THE BEDROOM & SAW
NOTHING. BUT I HURIED UP & CLOSED THE DOOR !!!!

shell76
07-29-2002, 11:46 AM
More stories please!!!! :D

Princess4J
07-29-2002, 12:11 PM
OK, 15 YEARS AGO I HAD A DREAM
WHERE I WAS STANDING OUTSIDE A HOUSE.
I WENT 'THROUGH' THE WALL. & INSIDE
I SAW A MAN STRANGLING A WOMAN.
AS SHE FELL HE LOOKED UP & SAW ME.

HE WAS VERY STARTLED TO SEE ME STANDING THERE.

I THEN WOKE UP. IT FELT LIKE A JOLT
WHEN I WOKE UP. ANYWAYS. I WAS WORKING AT
A MOVIE THEATRE AT THE TIME. A FEW DAYS LATER
I WAS WORKING ( CONCESSION STAND) NOT MY
CUSTOMER BUT THE GUY BEHIND HIM.
WAS THE GUY FROM MY DREAM !!
WHEN HE SAW ME, HE JUMPED !!

HE RECONGIZED (SP?) ME !!

HE THEN TURNED & LEFT THE THEATRE !!
JUST WALKED OUT. I HAD NEVER SEEN
HIM BEFORE MY DREAM. I READ THE
NEWSPAPERS FOR DAYS, BUT SAW NOTHING
ABOUT A WOMAN WHO WAS STRANGLED.

NOT REALLY A GHOST STORY, BUT ......
FREAKY JUST THE SAME.

Princess4J
07-29-2002, 12:17 PM
SHELL DID YOU SEE
THIS THREAD ?

http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=205670

"SIGNS FROM SOMEONE WHO DIED......
DO YOU BELIVE ?"

queenofquitealot
07-29-2002, 12:37 PM
My opinion is that ghosts are just lost souls bouncing around in pergatory. Doesnt mean they are not going to heaven but it means they died suddenly and either dont know they are dead or they are trying to pass along a message to someone here on earth.
Mostly I think they are messengers, maybe we should listen to them.

shell76
07-29-2002, 12:39 PM
Thanks Princess4J! I need to leave a reply on that thread now!!!

MommyG3
07-29-2002, 01:18 PM
I am very much a beliver. I am glad I am not the only "NUT" here. LOL

Usually, when someone in my family dies, I dream about them. Sometimes they are not nice dreams, so I won't go into that.

My first experience with a ghost was when I was at a friend's house. She had told me about "him". She went to take a bath and I was in her living room. "He" made her door alarm from her front door to her house go off. Then, I laid down in her room to rest the next day and "he" came in and watched me. I called her into the room and asked her if "he" was there and she said yes.

My second experience was at my sister's brand new mobile home. I watched my sister's kids for her until she got off work. She would watch mine cause I worked at night. Well, one day all the kids were out at her Grandmother-in-law's playing (about 1500 ft) and I went into the bathroom. I heard the door slam and came out and checked. All the kids were down at the in-law's and there was no way for them to have gotten down there so quick.

Later, I laid in my niece's bed and I felt something lay down with me. I told "him" that was fine, but if did anything else to me, I would be mad. "He" behaved.

DH does not believe in this, so I have to watch what I say. Glad to know I can come to those who do.

mesue
07-30-2002, 01:46 AM
I have 2-3 ghosts here though we built the house ourselves and no house was here before. I believe one of mine followed me home. I worked at the hospital at the time and had to prepare a little white haired lady for the funeral parlor to come get her, she wasn't my patient but the other girl was being worked to death and all my patients were being really quiet so I helped out by doing this for her. I remember thinking what a sweet little old lady she must have been and how tiny and frail she looked and on the drive home I remember being really spooked and felt like someone was with me but just put it down to nerves. A couple of weeks later I woke up in the middle of my bed feeling like I was being smothered a feeling I get when I'm between two people in a bed and I looked to my side and there beside me is the little white haired granny sleeping peacefully. She looks halfway transparent but glowing, I scream and she raises up awkwardly, we had a water bed at the time, and totally disappears. I had awakened and was not asleep and was looking around trying to figure out why I felt that way and I remember I reached out and touched my husband's shoulder and was rolling back over on my side of the bed when I saw her. The other ghosts I have no idea who they are or why they are here.

shell76
07-31-2002, 11:25 AM
If I woke up with a little old dead lady in bed next to me, I would probably have a heart attack!:eek:

mesue
07-31-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by shell76
If I woke up with a little old dead lady in bed next to me, I would probably have a heart attack!:eek:

Believe me I nearly did, I was so upset I was hyperventilating and my husband thought he was going to have to take me to the hospital, I was terrified. At any rate I finally calmed down and refused to go back to sleep and made him leave the bedroom light on. I don't think she meant to scare me and from time to time I sense shes still here but she has not materialized except once and that was while I was in the shower and my husband saw a figure of a woman standing in front of the dresser, he blinked and she was gone but yet still swore up and down it was me trying to scare him. I don't know why she came home with me and why she doesn't go bug her relatives. She does little things to let us know shes here like recently she or one of the others tried to pet my dog, shes runs down stairs whenever I vacuum and when I finished I went down to get her because she was barking, when I got there she was cowering against the covers she had pulled up around herself and was shaking. When she saw me she leapt into my arms. Usually she just goes to sleep on my pillow whenever I vacuum. I'm not really afraid of them but I might be if they materialized, might be my butt, I'd be terrified if they materialized. I hear them, sense them but I sure don't want to see them.