PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pranks ...

fruitloop31576
11-25-2001, 07:06 PM
What is the best prank you've pulled??
My favorite one is...
In home-ec when I was a senior,the teacher was an uptight booya so when we had to do our cooking projest we put about a pound of pot in the chili!!She said it was the best chili she had ever eaten!!A few hours later she was acting soooo crazy people were asking what we did... We told a fwe people and by the end of the day the whole class was suspended and we failed our class!We thought it was fair!!
One last memory from high school!!:D :D

sheenajungle
11-25-2001, 07:08 PM
I put nair in someone's shampoo once... :(

chort1313
11-25-2001, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by fruitloop31576
What is the best prank you've pulled??
My favorite one is...
In home-ec when I was a senior,the teacher was an uptight booya so when we had to do our cooking projest we put about a pound of pot in the chili!!She said it was the best chili she had ever eaten!!A few hours later she was acting soooo crazy people were asking what we did... We told a fwe people and by the end of the day the whole class was suspended and we failed our class!We thought it was fair!!
One last memory from high school!!:D :D

Gee, I'm going to have to think about this long and hard. Yours is so good! I'm sure I have done something big, but can't remember! I'll have to consult my friend.

fruitloop31576
11-25-2001, 07:14 PM
Now all I can think about is all the pranks i've done!!
Gosh,so many!!I'm thinking of some other REALLY good ones right now but they are all pretty good I think!!:D
My mom started me on pranks!I was 4 and she took me when she busted out her first husbands windows in his van!!
No! I'm not that destructive!!:D :D

juliegirl78
11-25-2001, 07:25 PM
Y'all are too hilarious! ROFL! http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif

fruitloop31576
11-25-2001, 07:28 PM
My first boyfriend worked at a tire repair shop and they have those valve stem removers and he told me if someone ever pissed me off to take their valve stems out and they would think they have a flat and buy another tire...
Well this girl did something(can't remember what)and me and a friend went to her house 9 diffrent times and done this!We did it to her car and her parents car but we did get caught but they couldn't do anything about it because we did NO damage to anything!!Alot of aggrevation and inconvenience but no real damage!They should have tried to air them up!!
What??? Were they gonna take us to small claims court for 8 tires full of air??I would have given them$1.00 but air was free back then!!
I know!!!I'm a pain in the a$$ !!

juliegirl78
11-25-2001, 07:42 PM
fruitloop, I hope I never make you mad! :D

the fugative
11-25-2001, 09:00 PM
;) A Guy I once worked with had been to the Zoo the day before and being that it was april 1st, I had one of the ladies write him one of those "while you were out" messages. It said- Please call Robert Katt exremely important 555-5555.
He called and they answered Minnesota Zoo to which he replied that he needed to talk to Robert Katt it was important, the lady on the other end broke up laughing and he still didn't get it and insisted on being put through to Robert! I was standing there watching him and laughing, he noticed them put it together Robert Kat= Bob Cat.
He lost it stutted an apology hung up screamed and beat his head against the table all while I was in hysterics.

:p ;) :D :) :p ;) :D :) :p ;) :D :) :p ;) :D :) :p ;) :D :) :rolleyes:

Jolie Rouge
03-31-2011, 07:55 PM
:party: :party: :party:

Jolie Rouge
03-31-2015, 07:21 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSJlpaUcSPXAGdJnp1T6mXVqmletuvv ik-f5JuAOPN3n_l7_rQ