PDA

View Full Version : Guess what happened lastnight??

KellyA
10-30-2001, 12:24 PM
OK.Here it goes:
Me and the hubby are watching Family Law.All the kids are in bed.We hear the sound of water pouring.Hubby is like"what the heck is that?".I was thinking that the kitchen pipe must have broke.but it was coming from upstairs.We have these old,winding stairs that go upstairs and there is a door at the bottom.So I open the door to go upstairs~thinking it must be the upstairs pipe or the kids left the sink on upstairs.As I open the door~water(?)is pouring down the stairs~it was like a damn water sprinkler was on~~~I look up at the top of the stairs and guess what I see????
My 5 year old~~with his pjs down peeing down the steps!he was totally out of it~like almost asleep.I'm telling you I didnt think the boy would EVER stop peeing!!Honestly~how much pee can a 5 year old hold anyway???There is pee all over all the steps at this point.So,I grab a bunch of towels and I'm putting them on each step as I go up.By the time I get up there My son is putting his pj's back on,he went back and climbed in bed.He never had a clue that he peed down the steps!So,here I am at almost 11 at night scrubbing all the steps and the walls down!!That was fun!
and my hubby~`hes a real doll~I can always count on him to help out(LOL).He did such a great job of helping me out......he held down the living room chair with his butt while I scrubbed all the steps!!
(yea,but I love him anyway!)
OK~so there~~that was my interesting night.Yea,fun,fun.fun!!(LOL)
Now,I tell you that usually I hear Zach get up and I go up to "help him out"cause he is usually so out of it.The ONE time I dont hear him and he pees down the steps.Jeeze just how much do steps look like a darn toilet anyway???Gotta love kids!!
I guess I will be sure to listen more carefully now huh?

gemeralderin
10-30-2001, 12:34 PM
Wow, that is soo funny! I love kid stories, they are so cute! I hope your hubby didn't strain anything helping out like he did...lol.

captorquewrench
10-30-2001, 12:35 PM
LMAO!!!
I can relate.
Here's my bad pee story:
My BLIND grandpa moved in with us after living with my uncle. Now grandpa was a drinker so he was a night peer. Apparently the footstep pattern at our house from his bed to the *pantry* was the same as he did at my uncle's from his bed to the bathroom. Grandpa peed all in the pantry one night.

bcjjhh
10-30-2001, 12:43 PM
excuse me as i get up off the floor from laghing so darn hard, that is absolutely hysterical, I know you don't or did not think so, but it really really is.

kelblend
10-30-2001, 12:43 PM
say it isn't so grampa say it isn't so...

dcut4
10-30-2001, 12:45 PM
Oh my god I laughed at this!
My husband did this when he was little, he had to go in the middle of the night and went to his parents bedroom instead of the bathroom, lifted up the lid to the hamper and peed all over the cloths. My mother-in-law saw it all happen but was in such shock that she couldn't stop him in time. Hubby is still a hard sleeper and man when he has to pee in the middle of the night you would have thought the hoover dam had broke, but at least he makes it to the bathroom in time now.

mommyx2
10-30-2001, 12:45 PM
OMG, ROFLMAO!!!! That is sooooooo funny!!! I know it probably wasn't much fun cleaning it up, but that has just made me laugh so hard I might have to go to the pee in a minute :D I won't do it down your stairs though ;)

KellyA
10-30-2001, 12:47 PM
Thats it~~~you guys go ahead and laugh!!Glad you find this so amusing.It wasnt too funny when I was attempting to get up my stairs lastnight~~thank you very much(LOL)......ok....it might have been a bit funny.....after the fact!!(LOL)~~~~:D ;)

teenap
10-30-2001, 12:48 PM
umm...

after a few cocktails one evening, I decided that my walk in closet was the bathroom and that the laundry basket full of CLEAN clothes was the toilet!:eek:
Pretty good balance I guess!
I blamed it on the dog! (yeah right! like a 5 pd. dog could have peed that much!):eek:

sAnTaFiSh
10-30-2001, 12:56 PM
POOL PARTY!!!

MrsDiana
10-30-2001, 01:03 PM
When I was a little girl I dreamed that I did walk in the bathroom and go in the toilet, but when I woke up my bed was all wet! Man did my mom blister my behind for that! (by the way, my children have NEVER ever been punished for wetting the bed).

littlelips
10-30-2001, 01:28 PM
when my second oldest son was 8, he was a real sound sleeper.(we used to have to set the alarm to get him up at 1am so he wouldn't wet the bed)
anyway, one night he got up on his own, walked to the linen closet, opened the door, and peed inside!!!!
i was laughing too hard to do anything to stop it..:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

unicorn9149
10-30-2001, 01:36 PM
While pregnant with # 2 I had a dream that I was walking in a forest and had to go pee so I Squated and let go. It was so loud you would have thought a cow was peeing in the bedroom. My husband wakes up shouting what is that noise! I calmly told him I'm peeing on this mossy rock. (I was squating at the foot of the bed.) I then just as calmly crawled back in Bed. Aren't you going to Cleaning that up? Hubby asked. No says I it will soak into the forest. Hubby says go get a towel and clean that up. Went got the towel, then I fanally woke all the way up and said "Hey, somebody peed on the floor!

DOOFIS
10-30-2001, 02:14 PM
You guys are too funny i cant stop laughing

mommyx2
10-30-2001, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by unicorn9149
While pregnant with # 2 I had a dream that I was walking in a forest and had to go pee so I Squated and let go. It was so loud you would have thought a cow was peeing in the bedroom. My husband wakes up shouting what is that noise! I calmly told him I'm peeing on this mossy rock. (I was squating at the foot of the bed.) I then just as calmly crawled back in Bed. Aren't you going to Cleaning that up? Hubby asked. No says I it will soak into the forest. Hubby says go get a towel and clean that up. Went got the towel, then I fanally woke all the way up and said "Hey, somebody peed on the floor!

OMG, I am DYING at that one!!!!! You guys just keep me rollin!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KellyA
10-30-2001, 02:41 PM
Well,this brought out some real funny stories!!(LOL)~~~Glad everyone could get a good laugh out of my "interesting"night~LOL~.Thanks for all the stories guys~Have a great night!!!:D :) :D :) HUGZZZZ:)

unicorn9149
10-30-2001, 02:45 PM
The daughter I was pregnant with when I peed on the floor -- Iheirted (sp) the sleepwalking. One night she walked into the living waved hi to us then went into the kitchen and droped her drawers. Luckily I was fast enough that I got her into the bathroom in time. She never even woke up even though she was talking to me

unicorn9149
10-30-2001, 02:48 PM
KellyA - you realize your son was making family history that he will never live down. Give him a big hug.

KellyA
10-30-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by unicorn9149
KellyA - you realize your son was making family history that he will never live down. Give him a big hug.

you are probably right(the poor kid)~~this will haunt him forever~~unless his mom learns to shut her mouth(LOL)~yea~like thats gonna happen!and already gave him a big hug(several as a matter of fact!)~~thanks hun!!:) :D

SummerSong
10-30-2001, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by teenap
umm...

after a few cocktails one evening, I decided that my walk in closet was the bathroom and that the laundry basket full of CLEAN clothes was the toilet!:eek:

Your story is almost like mine, except it wasn't me, it was a guy I had gone out with only once or twice. It was the first (and only) night he had ever slept over, and he was druuuuuunk (that's a Marine for ya), and I woke up in the middle of the night because he was getting out of bed, and I watched him walk across the room, slide open the closet door, and pee onto a pile of clothes on the floor in there. Then he just crawled back into bed and started snoring again. I never mentioned it to him. (Needless to say, Mr. Wonderful wasn't welcome to spend that night after that fiasco).

janelle
10-30-2001, 03:13 PM
I did that number when I was little but just in my bed and only once. Like Mrs.D.

Now when I have to go in the middle of the night I will dream I'm trying to find a place to go, a bathroom somewhere but everyone of them has something wrong with it and I can't go there. Too many people in the bathroom or it's too dirty, or not secluded enough. I finally wake up enough to get up and go into the bathroom. Hope it doesn't get much worse when I get older---Depends here I come.

KellyA
10-30-2001, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by karenjean
roflmao-sorry i hate to laugh after you had to clean it up by yourself and all,but it is funny.

oh,I will forgive you{{KJ}}for laughing~~!cause,sometimes we just gotta laugh at this kind of stuff!!

AquarianAngel
10-30-2001, 04:58 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!

OMG honey!!!! That's hysterical!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

heymom
10-30-2001, 05:08 PM
I used to get up every morning to a big puddle at the top of the stairs.It used to drive me nuts.I knew it wasnt our dog she was just too little for that big puddle.One day as I was cleaning it up again my 2yr old daughter came out of her room .I asked her if she did this .She looks at me all wide eyed innocence Oh no mommy the roof leaked.I dont pee on the floor.One morning shortly after that I heard a noise and went to check .And sure enough there she was sound asleep nitie hiked up peeing on the floor .After that my husband and I started taking turns getting up with her.she used to sleepwalk for years

And your right about family history to.We recently had our roof replaced. K came in as I was telling the repairman about the leaky roof and got upset because she thought I told him HER story.

:D :D :D heymom:D :D :D

chort1313
10-30-2001, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the laughs, everyone!!! I have a couple----involving my beat friend. She came home so drunk one night that she thought the kitchen chair was the toilet. Her mom saw her peeing in the kitchen and smacked the h*ll out of her!!! Als0--on a different night she tried to get into the WRONG house because she was so wasted... I'm glad I'm not her!

belle5691
10-30-2001, 06:53 PM
I suddenly have this really strong urge to pee....but dont wanna leave you guys for that long! LOL

ilikefree
10-30-2001, 07:42 PM
When my husband was little they just moved into a different house. Well in their old house the bathroom was out of his room and to the left. In the new house him parents' bedroom was out of his room and to the left. He was (and still is) a heavy sleeper. One night he woke up enough to realize he had to go to the bathroom, but not enough to realize that he was peeing on his (blind) mom's feet. I've always felt sorry for her (although she passed away before I ever met my husband).

earthmama
10-30-2001, 11:01 PM
My Brother once peed his shoes full after a night of teenage drinking. We never let him forget it.

kelsie126
10-31-2001, 01:31 AM
LOL..when my DH and I first got married I woke up in the middle of the night and he was peeing out the window but it wasnt open..he must of gone for like 3 minutes..I was screaming at him and he just turned and looked at me but I realized he was sleep walking. He just turned and went back to bed and I got up and cleaned up the mess.,..wow thats love huh? It took me 2 hours the next morning to convince him he did that. But he knew he had cause he did almost the same thing when he was little except he peed in a dresser drawer..

dangerousfem
01-14-2009, 12:02 PM
bumping up old threads,, cause I can't let ATPRM outdo me..:rolling

tljohn123
01-14-2009, 12:19 PM
OMG i am DYING reading this! This is too damn funny! I'll add mine in as well. When I was little, I dreamed I was in the ocean swimming. And I had to go sooooo bad. So I told my mom (still dreaming here), and she says, just pee in the ocean. So I did. Except when I woke up, I created the ocean all by myself heheh......

MERE CHAT
01-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Back in the late 60's- early 70's lots of women were wearing wigs - they were in vogue back then. My mom had one and in 1970 she and dad hosted a New Years's Eve party in our rec room. Dad had more than his share of drinks and got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Needless to say, he found the wig box (it was a big cylinder shape that zipped around the middle) unzipped sitting in the corner of the bedroom, lifted the "lid" and the rest is history!!

fleabones3
01-14-2009, 01:16 PM
LOL This is funny. I was a sleepwalker but I never peed anywhere. One morning I got up and my grandma told me to get the cookies from under my bed. I looked at her all crazy and said I dont have cookies under there. She said yes you do.
Apparently I got out bed in middle of the nite ( she watched me do it) and go into the kitchen. She said I very quietly lifted the lid off the cookie jar, take some cookies out, put the lid back on quietly, then walk to my room. SHe followed and watched me putt he cookies under my bed, get into bed and was asleep. I go look under the bed, and there were 4 chocolate chip cookies under there LOL. I asked her why she didnt wake me up and stop me and she said you never wake a sleepwalker. My uncle used to do it too, and always had bloody noses for walking into doors he forgot he closed LOL.

The pee story-- ( I was AWAKE for this tho) I was preg with my twins and was getting over bronchitis. DH and I were umm you know.. " doing it" and I was on top. All of a sudden I coughed and well I peed. I didnt realize I peed tho until he starts hollering you peed on mee you peed on me! roflmao.. I laughed so hard I almost peed again.

baragabrat
01-14-2009, 01:21 PM
LOL@fleabones3!!!!! A zillion years ago, when I was married to my ex, I woke to find him aimed at the bedroom wall, peeing away. He'd been drinking. What I want to know is how come WE always do the cleaning up? If I had made the mess, I STILL would have had to clean up!!

Mom2-3boys
01-14-2009, 02:05 PM
The pee story-- ( I was AWAKE for this tho) I was preg with my twins and was getting over bronchitis. DH and I were umm you know.. " doing it" and I was on top. All of a sudden I coughed and well I peed. I didnt realize I peed tho until he starts hollering you peed on mee you peed on me! roflmao.. I laughed so hard I almost peed again.

OMG Thanks for that laugh Woo I even have tears in my eyes.

janelle
01-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Hey, this kid is now 12. Hope he doesn't read this. Red face. Does his mom come here anymore?

DrGrin
01-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Hey, this kid is now 12. Hope he doesn't read this. Red face. Does his mom come here anymore?

The mom hasn't been here in a while.
Last Activity: 02-12-2005 07:16 PM

CLARKS4
01-14-2009, 08:25 PM
LOL This is funny. I was a sleepwalker but I never peed anywhere. One morning I got up and my grandma told me to get the cookies from under my bed. I looked at her all crazy and said I dont have cookies under there. She said yes you do.
Apparently I got out bed in middle of the nite ( she watched me do it) and go into the kitchen. She said I very quietly lifted the lid off the cookie jar, take some cookies out, put the lid back on quietly, then walk to my room. SHe followed and watched me putt he cookies under my bed, get into bed and was asleep. I go look under the bed, and there were 4 chocolate chip cookies under there LOL. I asked her why she didnt wake me up and stop me and she said you never wake a sleepwalker. My uncle used to do it too, and always had bloody noses for walking into doors he forgot he closed LOL.

:rofl: Thanks for sharing

YankeeMary
01-14-2009, 09:40 PM

I laughed so hard at this one until I was crying. I tried to read it out loud to dh but was laughing so hard he couldn't understand me...LOL. Thanks for bumping this up, I have really enjoyed it.

atprm
01-15-2009, 12:22 AM
bumping up old threads,, cause I can't let ATPRM outdo me..:rolling

I was cracking up laughing at the OP, and it wasn't until I looked at the 2nd post did I realize it was from 2001!!

that little angelic 5 year old, is now... um... 12?

should be old enough for a girlfriend -- wonder if anyone is in touch with the OP, she can relate this "funny" to his girlfriend (because that is what Mom's do!!)

tarasdream
01-15-2009, 01:46 AM
when i was little my mom used to get up at 4 am to get ready for work. one morning she said i got up walked into the kitchen(where she was packing lunches) and was talking to her and then pulled my pants down and sat in the kitchen chair and let loose thinking it was the toilet.i was sound asleep and dont remember any of it.

msginna
01-15-2009, 11:42 AM
I remember being half awake ,more assleep once when I was once about 10? and I had to go and I thought it would be ok to go in bed because there was a glass underneath my but to catch my pee :) although once it was done I kinda woke up more :(