Forum: News and Information
12-22-2006 until 01-22-2030
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Thanked 56 Times in 13 Posts
FORUM RULES OF CONDUCT
Terms and Conditions for BigBigSavings Forums. Please read fully and understand.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of BigBigSavings or any entity associated with BigBigSavings.com or BigBigSavings Ltd. Any information contained in this forum is delivered "as-is" without any form of warranty expressed or implied. Any use of the information contained within is solely at your own risk.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by clicking "Report this post to moderator" within the post in question. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the BigBigSavings Forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You agree not to post any adverting, URL's with affiliate id's or tracking numbers or anything which actively promotes a site or company. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than 1-1 personal communication. Any mailing in bulk to the forum Members (outside of official BigBigSavings Forum or Deal Alerts) or any unsolicited e-mail to members will result in immediate suspension of your membership. You agree not to use more than one registered forum account and not to represent yourself as another person, company or entity.
Although BigBigSavings Ltd. does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at BigBigSavings reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever and without warning. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BigBigSavings.com, BigBigSavings Ltd., and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at BigBigSavings reserve the right to revoke your membership to the BigBigSavings Forums or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
We at BigBigSavings Forums also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT RULES FOR THIS FORUM
Note: BigBigSavings has a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks. Posting something on the BigBigSavings Forum which personally attacks another forum member or contains any type of racial or ethnic slur will result in immediate suspension of your user account without warning. We are not a 'debate' forum.
Solicitation of any kind on this Discussion Board is strictly prohibited. This includes asking for any type of donation whether it be monetary or otherwise. This also includes responding to a post with a donation; whether it has been solicited or not.
The following is strictly prohibited on the BigBigSavings Forums and may result in immediate account suspension and/or removal of posts:
• Posting of any form of advertising including: URL's with affiliate codes, referrer tags, tracking numbers or anything which actively benefits you or a website you are affiliated with. This includes links in your signature.
• Posting a coupon or promotion for a company you work for under the guise that you are a consumer.
• Posting shopping experiences for a company you work for under the guise that you are a consumer.
• Posting links to or promoting websites or services from which you stand to make financial gains. This includes voting links, if you stand to gain by it. Links to these websites are also not permitted to appear in the users' signature, nor be sent via Private Message.
• Posting of sexually explicit/pornographic content or images.
• Posting links to sexually explicit/pornographic websites.
• Posting links to or promoting other "freebie" or "coupon" websites.
• Registration of more than one BigBigSavings Forums accounts.
• Use of a false or invalid e-mail address.
• Promoting links to an EBay auction or other auction site (this is considered advertising).
• Posting Information on how to defraud any company or promotion of any kind of illegal or unethical activity
• Anything that violates the trademark or copyright of another company including anything that may violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• Posting rude or abusive remarks or comments towards other members, administration or moderators of the BigBigSavings Forums.
• Posting links or information about where to purchase or sell guns or ammunition.
• Padding your post count with one line posts or other attempts at flooding the forum with posts.
• Anything that could interfere with the viewing of the forum by other members - including any Java or Java script, MARQUEE or other page altering tags.
• Posting post any profanity (harsh or mild) in the TOPIC/SUBJECT of your post.
Rules are subject to change without notice.
Rules as stated above apply to ALL forums within the BigBigSavings & BigBigForums community, however, certain forums contain rules in ADDITION to those set out above. Please consult individual rules (if they exist) prior to posting in that particular forum.