Let's Go Reese's T-Shirt Sweepstakes 10.31.13
ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
THE SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME (“EST”) ON FEBRUARY 18, 2013 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (“EDT”) ON OCTOBER 31, 2013 (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD IS DIVIDED INTO EIGHT (8) ENTRY PERIODS (EACH AN “ENTRY PERIOD”). EACH ENTRY PERIOD STARTS AT 12:00:00 A.M. ON THE START DATE LISTED BELOW AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ON THE END DATE LISTED BELOW (EST OR EDT, AS THE CASE MAY BE).
ENTRY PERIOD 1 STARTS: 02/18/13 ENDS: 03/31/13 DRAW DATE: 04/05/13
ENTRY PERIOD 2 STARTS: 04/01/13 ENDS: 04/30/13 DRAW DATE: 05/04/13
ENTRY PERIOD 3 STARTS: 05/01/13 ENDS: 05/51/13 DRAW DATE: 06/06/13
ENTRY PERIOD 4 STARTS: 06/01/13 ENDS: 06/30/13 DRAW DATE: 07/08/13
ENTRY PERIOD 5 STARTS: 07/01/13 ENDS: 07/31/13 DRAW DATE: 08/05/13
ENTRY PERIOD 6 STARTS: 08/01/13 ENDS: 08/31/13 DRAW DATE: 09/05/13
ENTRY PERIOD 7 STARTS: 09/01/13 ENDS: 09/30/13 DRAW DATE: 10/07/13
ENTRY PERIOD 8 STARTS: 10/01/13 ENDS: 10/31/13 DRAW DATE: 11/05/13
TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. During any Entry Period, visit www.letsgoreeses.com (the “Web Site”) and click on the icon, banner or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page. Follow the online instructions to submit a topic or vote on a topic for a video production and complete the Official Online Entry Form and submit as instructed to register for the Sweepstakes. Online entries must be received within an Entry Period to be eligible to win for that particular Entry Period. Entries will not be judged. Limit one (1) entry per name per e-mail address per day.
BY SUBMITTING A TOPIC, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER TOPIC MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Submission of a topic grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, publicly perform the topic in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
Topic Requirements. By submitting a topic in the Sweepstakes, you hereby warrant and represent that your entry conforms to the Topic Requirements set forth herein. All topics must be no longer than 500 characters in length, in English. Additionally, topics must comply with the additional requirements:
- Topics must comply with these Official Rules;
- Topics cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Topics cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Topics cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Topics cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Topics cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Topics cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission;
- Topics cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Topics cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- Topics cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
By submitting a topic you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not won previous awards, (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that you have obtained permission from a person who’s name, likeness or voice is used in the topic and (f) and that publication of the topic via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose work includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such entry, in a form satisfactory to administrator, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a Finalist.
PRIZES: Four Hundred Fifty (456) Prizes (57 per Entry Period). Each prize consists of a REESE’S® t-shirt. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4.10 each. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,869.60. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of entries received for a given Entry Period. T-shirt size will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per household/per person/per entry period.
02-23-2013 09:36 PM